xHitokiri

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
xHitokiri
PostedDec 19, 2013 3:06 am

Panther Evolving

I finally got the stuff to evolve my panther, but what a waste of time and $190 that was ...

1. There is no special glow for it.
2. It gained roughly 100 damage ... that's it, nothing else just damage, and 100 only ... !

All it did was make it 2 stars and gives 100 damage, pointless ... bug or Aeria's idea of being annoying to those who forked out a lot to get one xD ?

Kirito wrote:
Aww I died again hehe, sorry did not see the red lines, was watching TV.
Advertisement

Kryuzei

Kryuzei
PostedDec 19, 2013 6:18 am

Re: Panther Evolving

xHitokiri wrote:
I finally got the stuff to evolve my panther, but what a waste of time and $190 that was ...

1. There is no special glow for it.
2. It gained roughly 100 damage ... that's it, nothing else just damage, and 100 only ... !

All it did was make it 2 stars and gives 100 damage, pointless ... bug or Aeria's idea of being annoying to those who forked out a lot to get one xD ?  

How did you get the key material for evolving it?

xHitokiri

xHitokiri
PostedDec 19, 2013 6:24 am
I brought 10 supply packs with my diamond pack, so basically I've spent $300 on the eidolon and $190 to give it 100 extra damage ... I really want to slap whoever made that eidolon, it's nothing but problems xD

Kirito wrote:

blackdeath101

GameSage: Forum
blackdeath101
PostedDec 19, 2013 12:34 pm
Didn't the buff you get while the eidolon is out increase as well?
And are you sure it was only the damage that increased? Other stats, skills, etc didn't change?

Haxea

Rank 0
PostedDec 19, 2013 1:08 pm
Other stats increase as well.

Sad to say but it was said numerous times that the panther eidolon was not worth it and not even a good eidolon compared to the ones in the game. Caesar is the same exact eidolon as the panther (caesar gets a perma 30% speed buff on top of its natural 60% passive giving it the same speed). The panther was designed to milk uninformed people of their money.

xHitokiri

xHitokiri
PostedDec 19, 2013 1:16 pm
Dude it's just bugged, the panther is epic for spd kills, it does twice the damage I do xD

The ride on skills don't even work anymore, he only auto attacks, his actual skills just target himself, but are supposed to target enemies xD

If the passive speed buff did increase, I can't see it, it still says 20%, but it actually gave a 50% boost, and still says the same, the only stats i saw increase were 100 atk and the others were either 1 point each or nothing, cause I saw nothing xD

The bit I am most annoyed about is the glow it was supposed to have, it gets nothing.

grecco.tm

grecco.tm
PostedDec 20, 2013 8:36 am
Dude for 300 bucks?
This Cleopawtra need make my dinner, wash my car and cut the grass for me!

If she didn't have any kinda a special think alot of ppl will be pissed off

xHitokiri

xHitokiri
PostedDec 20, 2013 2:47 pm
grecco.tm wrote:
Dude for 300 bucks?
This Cleopawtra need make my dinner, wash my car and cut the grass for me!

If she didn't have any kinda a special think alot of ppl will be pissed off  

That's the point, it does not have anything special, the ride on thing sucks, skills broken and also forgot to mention the running animation, it looks like a rabbit on pep pills xD

That needs fixing as well, I just expect more from the evolution, its a limited edition eidolon and it should have a decent upgrade from being evolved.

Kirito wrote:

Itren

Itren
PostedDec 26, 2013 10:25 am
While on this subject, I don't think Shadowstorm gives the correct amount of damage. I'm not sure if this is a tooltip error or not. Shadowstorm is one of the 3 skills you get when mounted.