jahanraja

Rank 0
jahanraja
PostedDec 18, 2013 3:28 pm

Gunslinger Build

Hello Everyone,

I'm new to this game so I'm not exactly sure where I should distribute my skill points. I was thinking of DMG and CRIT and EVA.

I was also wondering what I should take in my Evoy's Path.

Thankyou.
Advertisement

wezuriishakato

Rank 0
wezuriishakato
PostedDec 18, 2013 6:50 pm
Is there a particular off weapon you want?

Stop hovering

blackdeath101

GameSage: Forum
blackdeath101
PostedDec 18, 2013 10:00 pm
It just depends on how you want to play. Crit and evasion are luck based while dmg and defense are more consistent. Your current build would work fine for stats.

For envoy, it becomes a lot trickier. There are subclass combo skills all around the edges of the board that you want to pick up. So having an idea of what your subclass choice could affect the envoy choices to get to that skill. Personally, I am just going dmg + crit rate + crit dmg envoy's. I just made my Gunslinger, so I haven't decided on a subclass yet, lol.

mirukomi

Rank 2
PostedDec 19, 2013 4:20 am
I'll give you a rough idea of popular building:
-stats: go dmg/def, later you would optimize it to dmg+speed and def+hp
-envoy path: take at all cost the passive that gives you 30% chance for double attack + %def giving crit, take the mov speed boost, all the 3 crit dmg boost, rest is up to you personally i like crit chance.
-sub: don't bother with combo, pick the sub you like the most to complete your build, for starters harp is a good sub.

Haxea

Rank 0
PostedDec 19, 2013 10:55 am
mirukomi wrote:
I'll give you a rough idea of popular building:
-stats: go dmg/def, later you would optimize it to dmg+speed and def+hp
-envoy path: take at all cost the passive that gives you 30% chance for double attack + %def giving crit, take the mov speed boost, all the 3 crit dmg boost, rest is up to you personally i like crit chance.
-sub: don't bother with combo, pick the sub you like the most to complete your build, for starters harp is a good sub.  

Right now getting that 50% crit is more valuable than pumping pure damage. With the limitations of gear and levels, pumping crit comes out better. I do agree with the dmg + speed later on at much higher levels, but not at lvl 40-49 pvps.

CityGang08

Rank 0
PostedDec 30, 2013 8:38 am
I chose to go for DMG, CRIT, EVA and DEF and am totally happy with it o: As for Envoy Path, I took anything useful for my class like CRIT, EVA, Attack speed, then DMG and all the way to Gunslinger Mastery

Black_Fang__

Rank 0
Black_Fang__
PostedDec 30, 2013 8:45 am
The envoy passive that gives you 30% chance of doing double damage can be technically considered as a free 30% chance of critting? (Thats just how I think it is) If so wouldn't it be better to get damage/speed?

Would like someone to share some insight on this

alexajadeh13

Rank 0
PostedFeb 01, 2014 9:00 pm
ehmmm
my build is crit and def
am i doing it right?

VoidNoodle

Rank 0
VoidNoodle
PostedFeb 01, 2014 9:04 pm
Black_Fang__ wrote:
The envoy passive that gives you 30% chance of doing double damage can be technically considered as a free 30% chance of critting? (Thats just how I think it is) If so wouldn't it be better to get damage/speed?

Would like someone to share some insight on this  

I'm not so sure about this yet, but I think it stacks with crit and Zeal. Again, not so sure though, need someone to confirm/deconfirm this.

lordmaster1993

Rank 0
PostedFeb 02, 2014 11:51 pm

how many dmg , crit , spd should i put on my stats?

i want to know the best stats for my gunslinger need it now thanks guys Smile