senichiro

Rank 0
senichiro
PostedDec 18, 2013 10:23 am

Against Character Wipe

Hey Guys i write this because of the Character Wipe after Stress Test. Everybody knows how hard it was to become your High level now. So do you want to Wipe it? Surprised Im against the Wipe cause i got alot of fun with my Character and to do the same Quests a second time isnt very funny for me. Maybe some others from you know that feeling too. So Maybe can we get a Chance to keep our Characters saved? like.. We can do a Time Event. In a time of 2 Hours we can stand online for this time and you can see how many People dont want a Character wipe. If we do this Limit we dont get any Wipe. Is this fair? I hope Mad. We should stand as Community! I hope you guys are with me! Fight for your Character!!! Smile

Your Tidus In Game
Advertisement

LordDodolie

Rank 0
PostedDec 18, 2013 10:28 am
I really like your idea. I dont want to play the same Story line again. I mean the game is great. But i want to keep my Character. I think, the Founder Player payed for it to play earlier. So why should we lose our characters that we paid for ? I mean then we could wait for the open beta and play there without paying anything. Short : We payed for it, we should keep it!

skull12580

Rank 5.1
skull12580
On the planet consumed by greed. United States
PostedDec 18, 2013 10:30 am
Closed Beta, specifically Founders Beta, is an exclusive time that does not allow everyone (those who are not invited) to participate on equal terms. This would create an upset for the players who do not have the chance to join in these times and also make competitive play unfair. In addition to this, Closed Beta is for testing; items are often given out randomly and in large numbers to test them. This should also mean that leveling should be done for the sake of testing. These items tend to be unfair or "OP" in terms of competitive game-play and would not be fair for those who did not receive the items in Open Beta onwards. Finally, in addition to the above, the Closed Beta Wipe is something that is quite standard in Aeria's CBTs. I wouldn't expect them to change this policy for Aura Kingdom.

Luckily for you all in Founders, you will not have to fight for your name once Open Beta hits. However, I wouldn't expect much more than that.

senichiro

Rank 0
senichiro
PostedDec 18, 2013 10:32 am
that's why we paid for it and the others not

sekitanair12

Rank 0
PostedDec 18, 2013 10:32 am
Same here, as long as there is no good reason, I think u should not wipe the chars, becuz we payed 20 - 300 Dollars for the Pre Beta, And for the players who join later, thats the meaning of a PRE Beta for Founders becuz we payed for it, they didnt, should we wipe every week becuz there are some New Players?

I don't think so.

LordDodolie

Rank 0
PostedDec 18, 2013 10:37 am
skull12580 wrote:
Closed Beta, specifically Founders Beta, is an exclusive time that does not allow everyone (those who are not invited) to participate on equal terms. This would create an upset for the players who do not have the chance to join in these times and also make competitive play unfair. In addition to this, Closed Beta is for testing; items are often given out randomly and in large numbers to test them. This should also mean that leveling should be done for the sake of testing. These items tend to be unfair or "OP" in terms of competitive game-play and would not be fair for those who did not receive the items in Open Beta onwards. Finally, in addition to the above, the Closed Beta Wipe is something that is quite standard in Aeria's CBTs. I wouldn't expect them to change this policy for Aura Kingdom.

Luckily for you all in Founders, you will not have to fight for your name once Open Beta hits. However, I wouldn't expect much more than that.  

Thats really not a good reason. We payed for it. So why should we lose our characters? In every Game is a bunch of people who are max Level and good equip. And theres a chance for everyone to join the Founders Beta. I mean seariously the supply pack is very cheap.

jujiro15

Rank 0
jujiro15
PostedDec 18, 2013 10:46 am
LordDodolie wrote:
skull12580 wrote:

Thats really not a good reason. We payed for it. So why should we lose our characters? In every Game is a bunch of people who are max Level and good equip. And theres a chance for everyone to join the Founders Beta. I mean seariously the supply pack is very cheap.  

You only bought the chance to play earlier and test the game before the CBT Players come in, probably your first time in CBT or Founder Beta? That always happen, character wipes and stuff. Plus not all CBT players that didn't bought the Pack will be able to play and max level faster than the people who played in Founder Beta which gave them advantage to learn how the game works and where to grind. Smile

CandiiBerrii

Rank 4
CandiiBerrii
PostedDec 18, 2013 10:52 am
Just because you paid to gain access to the Founders Beta, doesn't mean you have some exclusive right to keep your character, as the the fact that there will be a wipe before OB has been made very clear from the start.

If you don't want to have to remake, don't play during the testing phase.

verm0nz

Rank 0
PostedDec 18, 2013 11:00 am
Do you not realize FB is just another test phase?

Players who paid for FB already had alot more benefits than new player going into CBT/OBT so why ask for more?

Having a wipe at end of a test phase is pretty standard stuff before any official release of any games.

senichiro

Rank 0
senichiro
PostedDec 18, 2013 11:01 am
i made only a request. we must not keep our Chars saved !!! it was just a option. so no worry be happy now uhuhuhhuhuhuhu