shiinacutie

Rank 0
PostedDec 18, 2013 3:18 am

Eidolon Energy crystal

hmm how does this one exactly works? if i have 75 of these and i fuse it, it will give me a sure eidolon? and what if i use it one by one? what will happen?
Advertisement

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedDec 18, 2013 3:21 am
You fuse 75 of them with 1 hero's emblem to get an Unidentified Summoning Device.

Then you use the Unidentified Summoning Device, and you'll get a specific Eidolon summoning device, you can use this in the Temple of Gods or in your guild town.

Killing it gives you various rewards including the Eidolon key and key fragments, as well as costumes.

shiinacutie

Rank 0
PostedDec 18, 2013 10:19 am
qawsar wrote:
You fuse 75 of them with 1 hero's emblem to get an Unidentified Summoning Device.

Then you use the Unidentified Summoning Device, and you'll get a specific Eidolon summoning device, you can use this in the Temple of Gods or in your guild town.

Killing it gives you various rewards including the Eidolon key and key fragments, as well as costumes.  

aw so im wasting 75 eidolon crystals with no guarantee that i can get a specific eidolon partner? it just gives fragments with a low % of eidolon key? Sad

Liddokun

Rank 4
Liddokun
PostedDec 18, 2013 11:17 am
shiinacutie wrote:
qawsar wrote:

aw so im wasting 75 eidolon crystals with no guarantee that i can get a specific eidolon partner? it just gives fragments with a low % of eidolon key? Sad  

Note that this is a group effort kind of thing. You will need many people to help you defeat the summoned eidolon (it's a raid-level boss). Everyone gets a reward box that has random stuff in it (yes, there's a very small/micro chance you can get a full eidolon key).

shiinacutie

Rank 0
PostedDec 18, 2013 1:40 pm
Liddokun wrote:
shiinacutie wrote:
qawsar wrote:

Note that this is a group effort kind of thing. You will need many people to help you defeat the summoned eidolon (it's a raid-level boss). Everyone gets a reward box that has random stuff in it (yes, there's a very small/micro chance you can get a full eidolon key).  

aw i cant beat that eidolon by myself? waaaa.. so its like im trying hard to complete it while others can get free stuff because of me?

Scythe_like

Rank 1
Scythe_like
PostedDec 18, 2013 1:49 pm
Normally, people gather those eidolon energy crystals together and use them when they got 75 Razz

Liddokun

Rank 4
Liddokun
PostedDec 18, 2013 1:52 pm
shiinacutie wrote:

aw i cant beat that eidolon by myself? waaaa.. so its like im trying hard to complete it while others can get free stuff because of me?  

Well think of it as community building feature because you and your closest friends/guildmates can start your own event. You have the option to says "Today's eidolon summoning event is bought to you by Shiinacutie and <insert sponsor>" ! Note: you have the option of making it a public event (everyone in the server can jump in) or a guild only event.

Belhala

Rank 0
PostedDec 19, 2013 8:17 pm
Liddokun wrote:
shiinacutie wrote:
qawsar wrote:

blaah just did this myself, got the summon stone for Maja or whatever her name was. Me and my friend went to do it, for our luck there was some random people around there to help out since it was a bit tougher than I expected. But all and all I was greatly disappointed when I got the loot box since it only contained 1x Crest of thunder Very Happy I guess I was just unlucky but even so.

Scythe_like

Rank 1
Scythe_like
PostedDec 19, 2013 9:11 pm
Belhala wrote:
Liddokun wrote:
shiinacutie wrote:
qawsar wrote:

blaah just did this myself, got the summon stone for Maja or whatever her name was. Me and my friend went to do it, for our luck there was some random people around there to help out since it was a bit tougher than I expected. But all and all I was greatly disappointed when I got the loot box since it only contained 1x Crest of thunder Very Happy I guess I was just unlucky but even so.  

We killed Relygos or whatshisname and it only spit out 10 loyalty points, feel yourself lucky! Very Happy

Belhala

Rank 0
PostedDec 19, 2013 10:21 pm
Scythe_like wrote:
Belhala wrote:
Liddokun wrote:
shiinacutie wrote:
qawsar wrote:

We killed Relygos or whatshisname and it only spit out 10 loyalty points, feel yourself lucky! Very Happy  

aww man~ I feel bad for you guys Very Happy