xohlicx

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
xohlicx
PostedDec 18, 2013 2:08 am

Temple of Eidolons

-one time per day. Quick question, so far iv only fought tigress and got her key fragment(but they're are like one level 35 chest,lv50,60,) So far i have only beaten the tigress from opening up the level 50 box(was easy for my bard).The question is; how many eidolons can you get from that place? From what I see 10 key fragments gets you that eidolon,but I got an unidentified eidolon fragment. I clicked it then it gave me her fragment, is it random as to witch one I will get?

Hi!
Advertisement

aminru

Rank 2
aminru
PostedDec 18, 2013 3:11 am
I think which Eidolon you have to fight is random. For example, one instance I had to fight that angel Eidolon, another instance I fought Sigrun. So yes, random. How random, as in which Eidolons are excluded based on chest? Heh... we'll need more time and people to find out.

My guess is as many Eidolons as there are confirmed for release. So, for example, that Artemis Eidolon? I do not know if Artemis is even in the game yet.

Also, if you defeat the Eidolon, there is a chance that they will drop their key fragments. For example, I just finished Sigrun, and I got 2 Sigrun key fragments. I received none from the angel Eidolon, however.

Oh yeah, one last thing. That one time per day thing? It's strawberry flavored cake. If you move your cursor to highlight the dungeon name, it will actually tell you that it resets every 360 minutes. Or, 6 hours. It seems to reset when either 6 hours after your last entry has finished cooldown, or if 6:00 on the server time hits, whichever comes first.

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedDec 18, 2013 3:15 am
It's once every 6 hours, based on the servers time.

I.E It resets at these times, EST:

6 AM
12 PM
6 PM
12 PM

You can click the Eidolon, then click the treasure box icon to see exactly what it drops (every mob/boss has this option). This include costumes that have the stats of the cash shop costumes btw.

SentouGakuen

Rank 0
PostedJan 31, 2014 1:07 am
can anyone tell me where is Temple of Eidolon located?

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedJan 31, 2014 1:17 am
SentouGakuen wrote:
can anyone tell me where is Temple of Eidolon located?  

Please don't bring up really old topics! D:

But to answer your question, you should get a quest around level 30 to visit the temple.

It's right outside of Navea City, on the map Crescent Hill, you should see a well to the right of Navea cities entrance.

Prognosticate.

Rank 0
PostedJan 31, 2014 1:22 am
The higher the level of the chest, the more drops you receive from the Eidolon you kill.

putdiagyuri

Rank 0
putdiagyuri
PostedJan 31, 2014 1:28 am
Prognosticate. wrote:
The higher the level of the chest, the more drops you receive from the Eidolon you kill.  

Also, Lv.35 Eidolons didn't drop Full Key.

So, Lv.60 Eidolons drop 3 items?? Cause I can only fight Lv.50 one D:

Prognosticate.

Rank 0
PostedJan 31, 2014 1:49 am
putdiagyuri wrote:
Prognosticate. wrote:

Also, Lv.35 Eidolons didn't drop Full Key.

So, Lv.60 Eidolons drop 3 items?? Cause I can only fight Lv.50 one D:  

Yeah, they drop three items and level 50s drop two. I would assume level 35 ones drop two as well (since you can't get the full key) but it may just be one.

Either way, always better to fight the 60 one.

putdiagyuri

Rank 0
putdiagyuri
PostedJan 31, 2014 2:22 am
Thank for the answer.

But today I use my Lv. 37 Raveger fighting Lv.35 Eidolons but only get 1 drop... IIRC I used to fight Lv.35 and get 2 drop from it. Maybe it's random??

Also, the item my Raveger get is 10 LP ticket. So it can't stack D: (Because if you recieve 2 items but the 2 items are the same item. They will stack and we'll only see 1 item.)

suncapresata1

Rank 0
PostedJul 04, 2014 11:22 am

The Eidolon Just Disappeard

I'm new in this MMORPG world so please take me easy xD
I tried fighting Kotonoha and Quelkulan in the Temple of Eidolons but everytime it happens the same. I'm not dying, actually my HP is pretty good at the fullest but after dying, the Eidolon i'm fighting with disappears and it shows me the message "Leaving Combat". I understood that it has to drop some sort of key fragment. It didn't happen...( oh and i oppened the 35 level box. I'm level 43. Will I get better results if i'll try later when i'll have the matching level, to open the 50 level box? ) Did this happen to someone else too? Please help....