criticalcarry

Rank 2
criticalcarry
PostedDec 18, 2013 1:59 am

Key fragments

how to obtain
Anyone know how to obtain key fragments for Eidolons (visual god) beside founder's package?

Advertisement

BerserkerBirdy

Rank 0
BerserkerBirdy
PostedDec 18, 2013 2:06 am

Key Fragments.

Yes there are two ways that I know of.
1. Eidalons can gift you one after you have had the conversation with them.
2. Secret merchants sell pyramidal boxes of some sort of specific Eidalons and each take ingrediants to form the key fragments.
Reminder: you need 10 of the same fragments + other ingredients to evolve your Eidalon.

criticalcarry

Rank 2
criticalcarry
PostedDec 18, 2013 2:09 am

Re: Key Fragments.

BerserkerBirdy wrote:
Yes there are two ways that I know of.
1. Eidalons can gift you one after you have had the conversation with them.
2. Secret merchants sell pyramidal boxes of some sort of specific Eidalons and each take ingrediants to form the key fragments.
Reminder: you need 10 of the same fragments + other ingredients to evolve your Eidalon.  

Can i have more info of the "Secret merchants"

BerserkerBirdy

Rank 0
BerserkerBirdy
PostedDec 18, 2013 2:13 am

Key Fragments.

Of course.
These secret merchants look like an ol' weapon merchant but they sell around 6 special eidalon items. Each merchant is hidden somewhere on the map so you must explore the map to find these merchants.
For example, If you are lvl 30 and above and know of the GG dungeon, there is a merchant near the gate.
This is the only one i have come across and I recently just found a key fragment for sigran from my Eidalons (the second Eidalon) but its going to be a struggle to get 10 if I or you cant find a merchant that sells the correct Eidalon Pyramidal fragment boxes.

aminru

Rank 2
aminru
PostedDec 18, 2013 2:53 am

Re: Key Fragments.

BerserkerBirdy wrote:
Of course.
These secret merchants look like an ol' weapon merchant but they sell around 6 special eidalon items. Each merchant is hidden somewhere on the map so you must explore the map to find these merchants.
For example, If you are lvl 30 and above and know of the GG dungeon, there is a merchant near the gate.
This is the only one i have come across and I recently just found a key fragment for sigran from my Eidalons (the second Eidalon) but its going to be a struggle to get 10 if I or you cant find a merchant that sells the correct Eidalon Pyramidal fragment boxes.  

Or, you can just open your map by pressing M, find this secret merchant (they're really called traveling merchants), and autoroute towards them.

They fail at being ninjas :/

criticalcarry

Rank 2
criticalcarry
PostedDec 18, 2013 3:08 am
Ancient eidolon fragments.....
Reminds me of a sinking boat, 1 problem after another
So close yet so far
Dreams crushed. Hearts broken

rinsha

Rank 4
rinsha
PostedDec 18, 2013 5:19 am
"Temple of Eidolons" anyone?

u get a quest for this at about lv30 iirc and it seems to be repeatable once every 6 hours
u get a free summon orb and the summoned eidolon can drop a key fragment

Click my sig below if you wish to join Phoenix in EoS ^_^

revan777

Rank 1
revan777
PostedDec 18, 2013 5:29 am
I got one from a reward chest after turning in a bounty mob.