jaymarshmusic

Rank 0
PostedDec 18, 2013 12:30 am

Weapon Combinations

So I was just looking around the envoy's path tree(I'm a Ravager BTW) and I notice that there is no skill learned for a Great axe and Grimoire combo. So I'm guessing those to weapon combinations cannot be mixed?
Advertisement

verm0nz

Rank 0
PostedDec 18, 2013 1:32 am
Any weapon can be mix/combo as a sub class.

Sub class weapon choice is just a bonus to your current stats not necessarily wanting a combo skill or not. Tbh no one uses the combo skills anyway; 2min cd, low dmg.

For example a Ravager focusing on crit stat would want a sub weapon with high crit rate/dmg(staff, cannon etc). While Classes like Duelist might want to have a support sub class like Bard, it all depends on what your building towards.

Just keep in mind that sub class are just bonus stats. Many ppl do tend to focus too much on their individual skills which is rarely used(except for heals, gap-closer etc since sub class skill have way longer cd than main class).

dorijan56

Rank 0
dorijan56
PostedDec 18, 2013 1:37 am
The thing I don't like is that the envoy tree path is too small and you get to those talents(ex. Bard skill grimoire+harp) way too soon and there's no way of you getting it untill you get to a certain level and get a sub class.

jaymarshmusic

Rank 0
PostedDec 18, 2013 1:38 am
copy that thanks for the useful info

verm0nz

Rank 0
PostedDec 18, 2013 1:47 am
dorijan56 wrote:
The thing I don't like is that the envoy tree path is too small and you get to those talents(ex. Bard skill grimoire+harp) way too soon and there's no way of you getting it untill you get to a certain level and get a sub class.  

Aeriagames currently using a very old patch for founders test thus having the small envoy path, the path gets bigger going into newer patches.

lew4680

Rank 0
lew4680
PostedDec 18, 2013 3:28 am
verm0nz wrote:
dorijan56 wrote:

Aeriagames currently using a very old patch for founders test thus having the small envoy path, the path gets bigger going into newer patches.  

well the envoy patch is abstractly the same as on the JP servers so i dont really know if that is true :l .....

verm0nz

Rank 0
PostedDec 18, 2013 4:57 am
lew4680 wrote:
verm0nz wrote:
dorijan56 wrote:

well the envoy patch is abstractly the same as on the JP servers so i dont really know if that is true :l .....  

Just so u know the JP servers are just a month+ old and if your wondering yes theyre using an old patch as well.

dorijan56

Rank 0
dorijan56
PostedDec 18, 2013 5:03 am
verm0nz wrote:
dorijan56 wrote:

Thanks for the info. I really hope you're right. It needs a bit more depth.

lew4680

Rank 0
lew4680
PostedDec 18, 2013 6:00 am
verm0nz wrote:
lew4680 wrote:
verm0nz wrote:
dorijan56 wrote:

Just so u know the JP servers are just a month+ old and if your wondering yes theyre using an old patch as well.  

so how the Hard do you know that there is a new path lmfao such false information its untrue

verm0nz

Rank 0
PostedDec 18, 2013 7:26 am
lew4680 wrote:
verm0nz wrote:
lew4680 wrote:
verm0nz wrote:
dorijan56 wrote:

so how the **** do you know that there is a new path lmfao such false information its untrue  

You should really learn to respect others and stop being negative in every single post u made.

Ravager path,

Im here just trying to help the newer players and you sir are being a total nuisance. Very Happy