subxtreme

Rank 0
PostedDec 17, 2013 7:01 pm

Can't Download, Akamai

The error message says: "Cannot Install Akamai"
I've been stuck with this problem since Aeria Games Staff Sent the email to download the game, but, when i try to download the game, it always get stuck at 18.9 mb and an Error message appears, it says "Cannot Install Akamai", I've seen the mirror to download the installer, but it's just the same thing... when i downloaded the installer, I opened the game and Aeria Ignite Started Downloading another stuff for the Game, and the freaking message appears again, I can't play the game even if i had paid for the founder's package, and that annoys me... Can anybody give me some support?
Advertisement

blackdeath101

GameSage: Forum
blackdeath101
PostedDec 17, 2013 7:44 pm
http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1554107

Try the procedure in the above thread. The screenshots are in a different language, but the directions are in English and the process should work.

subxtreme

Rank 0
PostedDec 17, 2013 8:24 pm
blackdeath101 wrote:
http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1554107

Try the procedure in the above thread. The screenshots are in a different language, but the directions are in English and the process should work.  

THANK YOU!!! I Love you ._. in the full extent of the word.

subxtreme

Rank 0
PostedDec 17, 2013 9:45 pm
Nope, Didn't Work... "Cannot Install Akamai" it's attacking again.

blackdeath101

GameSage: Forum
blackdeath101
PostedDec 17, 2013 11:59 pm
There must be something blocking Akamai. Try disabling your Anti-virus and any other protection during the install process, and then re-enable it afterwards.

subxtreme

Rank 0
PostedDec 18, 2013 12:51 pm
I've done that, but still, it doesn't work...

jotasnake

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
jotasnake
PostedDec 18, 2013 1:18 pm
One time i had this problem, i uninstalled akamai then ran aeria ignite and its gonna automatically install akamai again, suprise suprise it worked for me and i was able to download games.

Probably not gonna help with your situation but its worth a shot

subxtreme

Rank 0
PostedDec 18, 2013 6:40 pm
jotasnake wrote:
One time i had this problem, i uninstalled akamai then ran aeria ignite and its gonna automatically install akamai again, suprise suprise it worked for me and i was able to download games.

Probably not gonna help with your situation but its worth a shot  

Thanks for the information, i'll try to do it, everything is worth a shot right now...