LillAngel

Rank 0
PostedDec 17, 2013 3:37 pm

Port Skandia

2 Issues
Achievement to listen to conversation between Kenny and Barbie will not complete - I've stood there very long a couple times.

Also, lumberyard quest asks to get firewood then take to Lighthouse manager Warren - cannot find warren at the lighthouse or on map. There is a man at the lighthouse with no name, not sure if that should be him or not.
Advertisement

Nanatsurio

Rank 0
Nanatsurio
PostedDec 17, 2013 3:43 pm
For the firewood there is a man at the lighthouse whom you talk to in the mainquestline. Thats Warren where you can turn in the wood.
The Conversations are rarely completed the first time you hear them atm. just try again later.
I hope i could help you.

Sincerly
Sylphine(Bard)

LillAngel

Rank 0
PostedDec 17, 2013 3:55 pm
Thanks for the reply -

As for the conversation, I have tried on several occasions, today and yesterday, it's not completing, and pretty sure on all others, it's only taken once.

As for Warren, I'm done with the main quest line for Port, does he simply disappear and I can no longer turn in the firewood? He's nowhere to be found for me even after going around the lighthouse several times.

blackdeath101

GameSage: Forum
blackdeath101
PostedDec 17, 2013 4:49 pm
Warren is located near the warehouse manager. I don't know if he was on the map search or not, but he is not on the dock, but rather up on the hill past the grandma and collector.

Chat achievements are hard to do when it is crowded. You must be the person to activate the conversation and stay for the whole thing. If someone else starts it, you won't get credit. And I find walking away and walking back helps reset that I clicked the NPC.

slash9099

Rank 0
slash9099
PostedDec 18, 2013 3:38 pm

Warren

Location of Warren
Warren is on top the hill with village chief at the highest point in the port town. Also, I was not able to get complete the achievement for listening to the "Kenny and Barbie" conversation or the achievement for the fishing rod quest where the fishing rod near the professional fisherman in the northern part of the woods is supposed to summon a crab enemy. The rod instead summoned nothing no matter how many times I tried to use it.

RebKMG

Rank 0
RebKMG
PostedDec 19, 2013 4:58 pm
I was having trouble with both but I finally got them completed by switching over to channel 2. For some reason when I was on channel 1, the achievements weren't activating.