MMXU

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
MMXU
PostedDec 16, 2013 7:58 pm   Last edited by MMXU on Dec 18, 2013 8:59 am. Edited 7 times in total

(How To) Renaming Your Eidolon

A quick guide on how to rename your Eidolon for those not in the know.
Heya. Just a quick guide I wanted to share with those wondering how to go about renaming their Eidolons.

Step 1: Press N or click the blue cube at the bottom of the screen to enter the Eidolon Interface.

Step 2: Click on the "Skill Info" tab on the right of the Eidolon interface page.

Step 3: On this page, take a look at the top left of the interface. You'll be able to click on the "Change" tab to change the Eidolon's name.

Step 4: You should be good to go on changing your Eidolons name. If it asks for a certain item, it can be found in the loyalty shop. Press I to go into the cash shop menu and then choose the Loyalty tab at the top left. Look for the Renaming Rune item. This will only come in handy if you have loyalty points from either buying a founders pack or from completing certain quests in game or however else you may be able to get them.

Special Note-Make sure the Eidolon you want to rename isn't summoned or else you can't rename them.

Thanks to ina.ooB for confirmation on the name thing. The first name change is free to change, consecutive name changes for the same Eidolon requires the Renaming Rune.

That's pretty much it from my own experience. Hope this helps. If there's anything else that should be added to this, feel free to share. Thanks.

Gaining more Loyalty Points:
1. Those chat bubbles certain npcs have over their heads that are of a gold/yellow color tend to give loyalties as well for staying behind to see the whole conversation.

2.You can also get them from killing certain mobs in dungeons a certain number of times (Acquiring achievements).

3. If you do a he-ll mode party, there's a chance that the secret chest after killing the final boss in that particular dungeon will drop a Loyalty Points voucher which will allow you to redeem however many Royalty Points are in the voucher. Gydaie Glen and Alabastren Temple dungeons both give these Loyalty Points Vouchers (from those secret chests).
Advertisement

Jellyfish10001

GameSage: Aura Kingdom
Jellyfish10001
PostedDec 17, 2013 12:02 am
Nice little guide! I'm sure it will come in handy.

Thanks for this!

PeachieBoo

Rank 4
PeachieBoo
PostedDec 17, 2013 11:17 am
Thankies! ♡

ina.ooB

Rank 0
PostedDec 17, 2013 1:45 pm
I did it without this rune. Now idk if it was auto bought or its a bug there... My points didn't lower i belive.

Edit. 1st renaming is free, any other need renaming rune.

MMXU

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
MMXU
PostedDec 21, 2013 6:43 am
Bump.

Edit: Removed key since someone PM'ed me saying they have redeemed it.