redhairwoman

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
redhairwoman
PostedDec 15, 2013 9:53 am

Mech, attack damages is there a way to make it bigger ?

Inquiry : In game Mech, is there a way to increase the attack ?
I want to ask is there a way for us to upgrade the attack value of the skills on our mechs.

I am not familiar with the growth, What I do know is that our normal characters attack grows with levels and with the modifications or enhanchements that we do on our gears.

So is there a way to upgrade our mechs ? or do we just replace the mech with the rare type or the unique type ?

I have been out of loop and not been keeping up to date with the development of SB, so I am clueless and trying to get more info. So I can plan ahead.
Advertisement

Aureola3114

Rank 2
Aureola3114
PostedDec 15, 2013 12:25 pm
The attack values fluctuate with your attack and ch-attack stats, I believe...

As for upgrading for more base damage values, yes, you must replace the mech with the rare or unique type. Or, you could use a Rare Kilocrystal or a unique Kilocrystal to "upgrade" your mech, though those come with a % chance.

redhairwoman

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
redhairwoman
PostedDec 15, 2013 4:06 pm

The attack values fluctuate with your attack and ch-attack stats, I believe...

As for upgrading for more base damage values, yes, you must replace the mech with the rare or unique type. Or, you could use a Rare Kilocrystal or a unique Kilocrystal to "upgrade" your mech, though those come with a % chance.  

So it automatically adjust to my stats that are based off my gears, so if I modify my gears to increase the stats does that also boost my mech's attack ? or are you talking about the base stats or raw stats without the gears boosting the stats in calculations.

About rare kilocrystal, Okay I will take a look, this new methods of kilocrystal is brand new to me, I have been out of the loop in sb. Thanks for the info.