Author Message

xohlicx

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
xohlicx
Joined
23 Oct 2013
Posts
45
Location
Sacramento United States
PostedDec 14, 2013 11:40 pm

Bow class

Whats its synergy; with the harp class? It makes sense,with the Bow/Harp. It seems like a rather 'fun' combo, in my eyes.
Advertisement

OrangExpress

Rank 0
OrangExpress
Joined
11 Jan 2010
Posts
42
Location
United States
PostedDec 14, 2013 11:54 pm
Hm, I might be completely wrong on this, but I'm 99% sure there is no class that uses a bow in this game.

I believe the weapons are:
Sword and Shield
Axe
Dual Blade
Dual Pistole
Harp
Staff
Grimoires
Cannons
and eventually
Katars.

ranedeer

Rank 0
ranedeer
Joined
15 Feb 2012
Posts
68
Location
Vanuatu
PostedDec 15, 2013 12:03 am
I think they have but on another version. I do hope we get it in the future. Always loving the Bow class <3

xohlicx

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
xohlicx
Joined
23 Oct 2013
Posts
45
Location
Sacramento United States
PostedDec 15, 2013 12:05 am
Their is a bow class.In the other version, just wanted to know how it works,well with other class,mainly the harp class

Zyrein

Rank 4
Zyrein
Joined
09 Jan 2008
Posts
2517
Location
Angry box United States
PostedDec 15, 2013 12:11 am
The bow class won't be in for a bit, so I suggest you don't worry about it for now. Play what you like anyway, it's your choice so don't play it because it gives the best damage or whatever.

xohlicx

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
xohlicx
Joined
23 Oct 2013
Posts
45
Location
Sacramento United States
PostedDec 15, 2013 12:31 am
That's not why i'm asking. I could care less about damage. I just wanted more info on it.

lilliandulcia

Rank 0
lilliandulcia
Joined
22 Dec 2007
Posts
28
Location
Orlando United States
PostedDec 15, 2013 1:32 am

Re: Bow class

xohlicx wrote:
Whats its synergy; with the harp class? It makes sense,with the Bow/Harp. It seems like a rather 'fun' combo, in my eyes.  


Are you asking what are the bonus skills?
Keep in mind I don't have this class (I tried bow and didn't like it) and I don't speak the language so I'm trying my best to understand what the translation means.

For harp, they are:
Aoe fire attack that repels enemies and inflicts a debuff
Aoe lightning attack that does a lot of damage.
Attack that goes in a straight line and hits enemies in the line.

For sword and shield, they are:
For 30 seconds, a forest guard (or 3? not sure) is summoned that attacks the enemy.
Some kind of attack, idk if it's aoe, that causes "massive fire damage"
Falling arrow skill that surrounds an enemy and puts them in a coma (might mean stun)

johnny6735

Rank 1
johnny6735
Joined
10 Aug 2008
Posts
263
Location
Milford United States
PostedDec 15, 2013 1:35 am

Re: Bow class

lilliandulcia wrote:
xohlicx wrote:
Whats its synergy; with the harp class? It makes sense,with the Bow/Harp. It seems like a rather 'fun' combo, in my eyes.  


Are you asking what are the bonus skills?
Keep in mind I don't have this class (I tried bow and didn't like it) and I don't speak the language so I'm trying my best to understand what the translation means.

For harp, they are:
Aoe fire attack that repels enemies and inflicts a debuff
Aoe lightning attack that does a lot of damage.
Attack that goes in a straight line and hits enemies in the line.

For sword and shield, they are:
For 30 seconds, a forest guard (or 3? not sure) is summoned that attacks the enemy.
Some kind of attack, idk if it's aoe, that causes "massive fire damage"
Falling arrow skill that surrounds an enemy and puts them in a coma (might mean stun)  


If you're just looking for skills and whatnot, see Here.

Also, I can't wait for this class to come out. xD

xohlicx

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
xohlicx
Joined
23 Oct 2013
Posts
45
Location
Sacramento United States
PostedDec 15, 2013 1:47 am
thank you Looks kinda fun and cool.

lilliandulcia

Rank 0
lilliandulcia
Joined
22 Dec 2007
Posts
28
Location
Orlando United States
PostedDec 15, 2013 2:10 am

Re: Bow class

johnny6735 wrote:
lilliandulcia wrote:
xohlicx wrote:
Whats its synergy; with the harp class? It makes sense,with the Bow/Harp. It seems like a rather 'fun' combo, in my eyes.  


Are you asking what are the bonus skills?
Keep in mind I don't have this class (I tried bow and didn't like it) and I don't speak the language so I'm trying my best to understand what the translation means.

For harp, they are:
Aoe fire attack that repels enemies and inflicts a debuff
Aoe lightning attack that does a lot of damage.
Attack that goes in a straight line and hits enemies in the line.

For sword and shield, they are:
For 30 seconds, a forest guard (or 3? not sure) is summoned that attacks the enemy.
Some kind of attack, idk if it's aoe, that causes "massive fire damage"
Falling arrow skill that surrounds an enemy and puts them in a coma (might mean stun)  


If you're just looking for skills and whatnot, see Here.

Also, I can't wait for this class to come out. xD
 


That's much more clear than what I was trying to read xD
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: