cairov3.u

Rank 3
cairov3.u
PostedDec 13, 2013 7:00 pm

Re: Aeria do you wants to make money? make this wep

eyalzamireyal wrote:
cairov3.u wrote:
eyalzamireyal wrote:
be smart, everyone is using the para, and there are already like 4 versions of para with the same stats just different skin -_- , make another version of para with a little more stability and some upgraded power , i bet everyone will pay even 400$ just for a single weapon.  

dude, a better para will be waaay too op Razz Dude like the milad fal and black bear they have lower recoil, and i've been trying to get the milad fal perm for soooo long, but sadly can't since it will cost me at least 200$ toget it off of a tiered spender.  

i actually got it today 0.0 perm  

shukran. U made me feel like crap. :/

Advertisement

eyalzamireyal

Rank 0
eyalzamireyal
PostedDec 13, 2013 7:02 pm

cairov3.u wrote:
eyalzamireyal wrote:
cairov3.u wrote:
eyalzamireyal wrote:
be smart, everyone is using the para, and there are already like 4 versions of para with the same stats just different skin -_- , make another version of para with a little more stability and some upgraded power , i bet everyone will pay even 400$ just for a single weapon.  

dude, a better para will be waaay too op Razz Dude like the milad fal and black bear they have lower recoil, and i've been trying to get the milad fal perm for soooo long, but sadly can't since it will cost me at least 200$ toget it off of a tiered spender.  

soon im making an iphone application if it will success i will buy you one :]
is the milad fal really have lower recoil than the normal version?

cairov3.u

Rank 3
cairov3.u
PostedDec 13, 2013 7:16 pm

eyalzamireyal wrote:
cairov3.u wrote:
eyalzamireyal wrote:
cairov3.u wrote:
eyalzamireyal wrote:

a lot lower man, u can tap that thing sooo fast.. the normal para has to have contained tapping or it becomes uncontrollable.

eyalzamireyal

Rank 0
eyalzamireyal
PostedDec 13, 2013 7:19 pm

cairov3.u wrote:
eyalzamireyal wrote:
cairov3.u wrote:
eyalzamireyal wrote:
cairov3.u wrote:
eyalzamireyal wrote:

a lot lower man, u can tap that thing sooo fast.. the normal para has to have contained tapping or it becomes uncontrollable.  

when you online whisper me we will test it :]

Jempark

Rank 4
Jempark
PostedDec 13, 2013 7:19 pm

cairov3.u wrote:
eyalzamireyal wrote:
cairov3.u wrote:
eyalzamireyal wrote:
cairov3.u wrote:
eyalzamireyal wrote:

Fal hot road is easier

eyalzamireyal

Rank 0
eyalzamireyal
PostedDec 13, 2013 7:32 pm

Jempark wrote:
cairov3.u wrote:
eyalzamireyal wrote:
cairov3.u wrote:
eyalzamireyal wrote:
cairov3.u wrote:
eyalzamireyal wrote:

Fal hot road is easier  

how?

cairov3.u

Rank 3
cairov3.u
PostedDec 13, 2013 7:37 pm

eyalzamireyal wrote:
Jempark wrote:
cairov3.u wrote:
eyalzamireyal wrote:
cairov3.u wrote:
eyalzamireyal wrote:
cairov3.u wrote:
eyalzamireyal wrote:

Fal hot road is easier  

how?  

it isn't easier, it's a reskin like the fal cannon.

Phatty2phat

Rank 1
Phatty2phat
PostedDec 13, 2013 8:28 pm
"Aeria do you want to ruin this game further? make this wep"

S A D B O Y S

shnerples

Rank 3
shnerples
PostedDec 13, 2013 10:14 pm
>promoting bad business practices

shiggy diggy doo