ChibiViolet

GameSage: Aura Kingdom
ChibiViolet
PostedDec 13, 2013 8:28 pm
Good, good. Thank you AK Team. :3

@aelaias: I know it's the launcher but yeah there's gonna be a lot of stuff that's unlocalized.

Advertisement

crystalpink

Rank 5.1
crystalpink
PostedDec 13, 2013 8:36 pm
*doesn't have a Founder's key*

I downloaded it, anyways, using workplace internet coz it has uber fast speed while no one is around at this moment xD
#feelingsneaky

Just hoping this client will be similar to the one for Closed Beta phase, so I don't need to download it again sneakily like now ;3

jotasnake

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
jotasnake
PostedDec 13, 2013 8:39 pm
crystalpink wrote:

I downloaded it, anyways, using workplace internet coz it has uber fast speed while no one is around at this moment xD
#feelingsneaky

Just hoping this client will be similar to the one for Closed Beta phase, so I don't need to download it again sneakily like now ;3  

A GM has confirmed that is indeed the case, you won't need to download it again, you just won't be able to log in until stress test unless you get a key redeemed until then.

crystalpink

Rank 5.1
crystalpink
PostedDec 13, 2013 8:45 pm
jotasnake wrote:
crystalpink wrote:

#feelingsneaky

A GM has confirmed that is indeed the case, you won't need to download it again, you just won't be able to log in until stress test unless you get a key redeemed until then.  
Nice.

I will definitely get my key from Facebook for Closed Beta phase, which will happen before stress test.

kira_fernandez

Rank 0
kira_fernandez
PostedDec 13, 2013 9:37 pm

i downlaoded the client but im having problum

for some reason the client keeps saying that something caused it to run inporperly
when it gets to the files downlaoding on the launcher it gets to download/openmovies.ovg and it almost gets the purple bar up but then it says something caused it to go wrong

its not patching like it should

Nijix

Rank 0
Nijix
PostedDec 13, 2013 9:46 pm

Re: i downlaoded the client but im having problum

for some reason the client keeps saying that something caused it to run inporperly
kira_fernandez wrote:
when it gets to the files downlaoding on the launcher it gets to download/openmovies.ovg and it almost gets the purple bar up but then it says something caused it to go wrong

its not patching like it should  

You might have to reinstall/redownload the client if you can't get past that point.

I was able to to patch fine.

Tamikisan

Rank 0
Tamikisan
PostedDec 13, 2013 10:15 pm

A fellow founder in trouble D:

I bought the key and currently downloading it right now. but in the patching phase it stopped at Execute: C:\AeriaGames\Downloader\aurakingdom_us_installer_20131202sfx_1of3.exe and it wont progress any futher :c !!! Im thinking it might be the way that EE was for me and I had to download it from a different site. GAHHHH its killing me right now :C EDIT: I tried installing through the ignite thingy but it seemed that it went through but im not sure. the file itself doesnt even have the game logo on my desktop ._.

Death_Master_

Rank 0
PostedDec 13, 2013 11:53 pm
Stupid AkamaiNetSession is working really slow (less than 10% of my internet speed).
I finished download so I can share files via HFS(http) if anyone needs them.

holyknight2121

Rank 0
PostedDec 13, 2013 11:56 pm

Client crushes after logging in please wait message

Is this normal before founder beta or is there something wrong with my client thanks

shawn__datguy

Rank 2
PostedDec 13, 2013 11:59 pm

Re: Client crushes after logging in please wait message

holyknight2121 wrote:
Is this normal before founder beta or is there something wrong with my client thanks  

The server isn't up...it will auto close if you try to log into the game.