1995Kirito

Rank 0
1995Kirito
PostedDec 11, 2013 6:13 pm

Costumes

Costumes
Well i watched xaenex stream and some other vídeos, and most of my questions were answered but i still have two about the costumes.
Question 1- What kind of stats will the costumes have and are they reasonable ones?
Question 2- How many costumes for each class will be made?

Well and thats all Wink
Advertisement

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedDec 11, 2013 6:21 pm

Re: Costumes

Costumes
1995Kirito wrote:
Well i watched xaenex stream and some other vídeos, and most of my questions were answered but i still have two about the costumes.
Question 1- What kind of stats will the costumes have and are they reasonable ones?

Well and thats all Wink  

1. Costumes come with a variety of stats, item mall costumes always have 1% all stats.
2. Costumes are not class specific, only gender specific (obviously), and there's quite a few!

Haxea

Rank 0
PostedDec 11, 2013 6:24 pm

Costumes
qawsar wrote:
1995Kirito wrote:

Well and thats all Wink  

1. Costumes come with a variety of stats, item mall costumes always have 1% all stats.
2. Costumes are not class specific, only gender specific (obviously), and there's quite a few!  

The green versions of the costumes do not have the 1% to all stats. As far as I've seen, only the rarest quality (orange) ones have the 1% all stats. Orange ones have the 1% all stat, and a secondary stat depending on the subtype of costume it falls under. (1% crit, dmg reduction, 1% attack, etc etc)

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedDec 11, 2013 6:34 pm   Last edited by qawsar on Dec 11, 2013 6:40 pm. Edited 1 time in total

Costumes
Haxea wrote:
qawsar wrote:
1995Kirito wrote:

Well and thats all Wink  

The green versions of the costumes do not have the 1% to all stats. As far as I've seen, only the rarest quality (orange) ones have the 1% all stats. Orange ones have the 1% all stat, and a secondary stat depending on the subtype of costume it falls under. (1% crit, dmg reduction, 1% attack, etc etc)  

Oh, I almost forgot that there is actually green costumes in the Item Mall as well, also I had to double check, and it's "All skills 1%" on every piece of costume, not actually 1% all stats ;n; Which I've no clue what that means.

feilidxy

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
feilidxy
PostedDec 11, 2013 6:38 pm
What does all skills +1% mean?

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedDec 11, 2013 6:39 pm
feilidxy wrote:
What does all skills +1% mean?  

Tbh, I've no clue. Maybe 1% more damage?

rinsha

Rank 4
rinsha
PostedDec 11, 2013 6:42 pm
I wanna see them equipped *_*

vanity all the way for me idc about bonus stats and such

1995Kirito

Rank 0
1995Kirito
PostedDec 11, 2013 6:43 pm
Ty so much Wink both of you, +1. And so far, like rinsha said, i would like to see some of them equipped Smile

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedDec 11, 2013 6:48 pm
Here's a really outdated list, there's lot's more now and they have cool glowy effects.

shawn__datguy

Rank 2
PostedDec 11, 2013 7:00 pm
I'm looking forward to seeing the price of the RNG boxes