junior_519

Rank 0
PostedDec 10, 2013 10:07 pm   Last edited by junior_519 on May 16, 2015 10:53 pm. Edited 24 times in total

Eden Eternal: Diary of Time

~Chapter 2: Diary Entry #7 posted~ May 17, 2015
Hi I am a diamond server player name typicalguy or BaconStrip or Noctowl
Just want to share you guys a random story i made in a narrative diary format. The story is complete fanfiction and not all the materials of the story are from the game.

~A long story about Jun Rio and his other friends in the world of Eden Eternal~

Character Profile:

Jun Rio: 22 yrs old Human.
A smart and calm man who ended up in a world he does not recognize. Goes on an adventure to find a way back home and answers to all his questions.

Lare Hit: 18 yrs old Zumi.
The charming type which instantly entices all the ladies around him giving him a lot of trouble than usual.
He can be too confident at times but he only states his mind unaware who it might affect.
One of the famous boxer in Fegeral Valley.

Yance Ice: 25 yrs old Ursun.
A big bro or fatherly figure. He once served as a high priest but got demoted due to a friend of his which he regrets till this day.

Zylf Gem: 21 yrs old Anuran.
He's part of the shapeshifter race. Very rare occurences to be able to witness Anuran real forms. Other facts unknown.

Peas Net Normal Mode

Peas Net Fury Mode (credits to Ona for this pic) <3
Peas Net: 14 yrs old Halfkin.
The sweetest haflkin you'll ever meet.
But dont let her fool you....losing your guard could mean instant defeat around her.
She gets the group in the competitive mood during the travels.

Its the first time i've written a creative well thought story...so go easy on me lol
Comments? Thoughts?
Need editors Smile my previous editors poofed.
~Updates~
Chapter 1: Entry #1 Added Dec 21, 2013
Chapter 1: Entry #2 Added Dec 22, 2013
Chapter 1: Entry #3 Added Dec 23, 2013
Chapter 1: Entry #4 Added Jan 02, 2014
Chapter 1: Entry #5 Added Mar 26, 2014
Chapter 2: Entry #6 Added Apr 21, 2014
Chapter 2: Entry #7 Added May 17, 2015
Advertisement

junior_519

Rank 0
PostedDec 21, 2013 12:41 am   Last edited by junior_519 on Apr 10, 2014 10:15 pm. Edited 1 time in total

Chapter 1 - Beginnings

Entry #1: New World
"Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending."

Fate, a supernatural force that we cant foresee that led us to each other, which forever changes our lives...but why did fate choose me. My eyes slowly opened, noticing a difference in surroundings. Pain surged through my body as soon as I regained consciousness. I was covered in bruises but I had no idea how I got them. I tried getting up but the wounds were just too deep to give me any strength. So I laid there hoping someone would help me. It felt like I could die any moment, but with a stroke of luck I heard a voice calling me. I was not much of a believer when it came to miracles but I think that's what saved me. I looked around trying to find the source and there it was, right beside a tall tree. It was a light in a figure of something i've never seen in my life that soothed my soul almost like it was healing me....but then....it vanished. I noticed my wounds and injuries disappeared.

As I got up, a lady approached me which gave me a sudden fright and asked if I was alright and what i was doing in a place like this. She apologized and asked the same questions.

"Who are you? Where am I? Who am I?" was my response back to her. The Lady looked surprised to hear this and just shook her head sympathetically. Then she asked me to follow her to this little town called Andrew Village and directed me to a place to rest. It was the Inn which she owns. I got settled in one of the rooms and drifted in a deep sleep.

As I was in deep slumber, an image popped in my head and begged "Help us" in a dying voice. There were a few others with him but were too blurry to see. I tried to focus on each of them but before that happened I was woken up by the lady that helped me. "You were having a nightmare," she said. I told her about my dream. She was a bit disturbed by it but she changed the topic to formally introduce herself. "Cynnthia," as her hand was getting ready for a hand shake.
I still couldnt remember my name so she just smiled and gave me a name. "I'll call you Jun."
At the time I would have had accepted anything to have a little bit of identity. Not knowing that name would play a big role in my adventure.

uniking3

Rank 0
PostedDec 21, 2013 2:40 am
Cynnthia = Synthia or Cyvia or..? >.>

junior_519

Rank 0
PostedDec 21, 2013 3:46 am
either one xD everyone probably know her as the first npc u talk to upon entering EE as human or halfkin xD..was too lazy to check her exact name so i typed first name that rhymes with it

junior_519

Rank 0
PostedDec 22, 2013 12:55 am   Last edited by junior_519 on Apr 10, 2014 10:16 pm. Edited 1 time in total

Chapter 1 - Beginnings

Entry #2: Missing
Several days have passed since my arrival in Andrew Village. I got to know a few villagers who were kind enough to guide me around the village and informed me basic information about the surrounding areas. Apparently, this region is called Limestone Mountain and there are other regions out there. This peaceful yet prosperous area was blessed with rich ores..

I was quite lucky to have met Cynnthia of all people. She had such a vast amount of knowledge about almost anything i asked her. She gave me a sword a day after my arrival for my own safety since outside the village is infested with monsters. If provoked, they can be potential threats even if they looked harmless. She also taught me basic lessons on how to swing a sword. I wish I could thank her now that i feel settled and ready to set out and explore the world but village folks told me shes been gone for a day.

The thought of her being gone that long brought me back to our talk few days ago about the history of the legendary heroes. After we were both introduced to each other Cynnthia brought the topic back to the image I dreamt of. It was a pale man wearing a helmet with horns like vikings and an armor. This detail got her to open up about a secret passage in the mines behind Waterwheel cottage south west of the village. For months, she had been searching for it but had been very unlucky. According to her story, something sacred and forgotten is hidden within the mines. To top it off, she told me everyone in this world only has a first name and that last names are very rare. If you have a last name you're considered one of the chosen ones. As in one of the long forgotten legendary heroes.

I rushed to the place I now call home and packed some things to get ready to look for Cynnthia in the mines. As i was leaving the Inn, everything felt frozen in time. The light in weird figure I saw in the forest appeared again but only for a split second then disappeared again. In its place was a note that sent me chills down my spine. "Darkness will soon consume you, You will forever be alone, Hope is lost" is written on it. I wasn't sure if that was directly meant for me or a message for someone. Either way, it was the same feeling.

mmam1999

Rank 0
mmam1999
PostedDec 23, 2013 6:22 am
nice story~ ^^

junior_519

Rank 0
PostedDec 23, 2013 12:37 pm
mmam1999 wrote:
nice story~ ^^  

ty Smile hope I wont bore anyone reading my ongoing story D:

junior_519

Rank 0
PostedDec 23, 2013 2:43 pm   Last edited by junior_519 on Apr 10, 2014 10:17 pm. Edited 1 time in total

Chapter 1 - Beginnings

Entry #3 Adventure
As I sat on the side of this huge tree, I contemplated about the note's meaning. I was certain I caused no trouble to anyone since I got here. Although, I did hit someone accidentally while I practiced my sword skills before leaving town. Poor fellow didnt see it coming, he ran home crying. I'll have to apologize the next time I see him. But on the otherhand, getting to Waterwheel Cottage wasnt an easy task. I almost got caught in a yak stampede while coming down the hills. Thankfully I sensed it quickly and jumped out of the way. Aside from that i almost got stung by the jellies. Did all these just to find a friend i've only met for a few days.

I stood up and continued my travel. Shortly after, a person named Oracle Marie, a lady living by the Waterwheel cottage, stopped me and said, "Are you perhaps headed for the mines? If so, please be careful as I sensed danger ahead." I asked her if she saw a woman named Cynnthia passed by and told me that she didnt see anyone except me. I said thanks and continued on. I took her advice seriously and got my sword ready. I was still not that confident on my sword skills but it was the only thing keeping me safe.

Upon approaching Angor Quarry mines, it became silent and eerie to a point where the sound of the wind cannot be heard anymore. I took one more step and thats when it happened. A shadow beneath me was increasing in size. I looked up and quickly jumped forward into a roll to dodge that thing and caused me to drop my sword at the shadow spot. The ground shook hard upon the creature's landing. I pushed myself up and got into a fighting stance. My sword was sticking out beneath this mushroom looking beast. So I ran to grab it but then the beast spoke.
"A challenger I see, I am what they call the guardian of the mines. They call me Justin Alispore. I have never seen your face before human." I informed him of my reason for coming here but that made it worse. "Lies human, no such person by the name Cynnthia have gone through here" I looked at him in confusion. "Very well, show me your strength human and I might let you in." As soon as that was done, Justin's hand stretched and aimed at me for a punch. Luckily, I was able to pull my sword out under him, giving me time to block it. As I blocked him I moved myself to the side so that the impact woouldn't cause that much damage I was not expecting a punch that hard but due to it, my sword cracked and shattered, leaving me defenseless.

Justin left me with no choice but to fight with bare hand. I charged to punch him but as soon as my fist came into contact, all i felt was softness, making my punch useless. Justin gave me his second punch but this time I was hit on the chest with a hard impact causing me to hit the wall. I felt my bones crack and a bit of blood drooled out of my mouth. It was the strongest punch I've ever felt in my life. Justin jumped high into the air and positioned himself head down first getting ready for a body slam. But as soon as he started positioning himself, the figure shrouded in lights showed up from a far distance and said "Over here." My strength recovered as soon as that figure appeared. So I followed it to a cart leading to the mines. the light pulled on a lever making the cart move then it vanished again. I think Justin was so furious at me that he went all out on his last move. His landing missed and I got away into the mines. One thing bothering me though was the figure in light. Couldnt decide if it was on my side or plotting my death. "Phew" was all I could say as the cart drifted deeper into the mines.

junior_519

Rank 0
PostedJan 01, 2014 11:30 pm   Last edited by junior_519 on Apr 10, 2014 10:18 pm. Edited 2 times in total

Chapter 1 - Beginnings

Entry #4: Descendant
I must've drifted off to sleep after that gruesome fight against Justin because the cart had reached the end of its track. Wish that was the last time I encounter him. I dont want to get crushed against the walls again. I jumped off the cart and looked around. I was impressed by the sights. The crystals were emitting lights that made the mines bright.

I walked deeper into the mines screaming Cynnthia's name hoping I would get a response. I heard a sound of tiny rocks falling. As I turned around to find the source, a growling sound could be heard even deeper into the mines. I wasnt sure if I should calm down or get terrified but I came here to find my friend so there wouldn't be time for that. Few minutes later, I reached the end of the bright area of the mines and rest was total darkness. It would have been improper to just keep going straight into the unknown. So I broke a piece of the shining crystals as a source of light then continued following the source of the growling.

I did not expect that the mines were this big. Felt like I've been walking for hours. Suddenly, the growling got louder and the ground shook. The crystal I used fell off of my hands. All I could see were green eyes and white eyes. They spoke at the same time while walking toward me slowly showing their full presence. "Intruder of the mines, we were ordered to get rid of you by our master Justin Alispore. We are Ketak and Mori Mori the Combo Duo." They stopped few inches away and said, "Feel our wraths!!" Ketak shook the ground causing me to lose balance and fell. Then Mori Mori filled the air with spores which completely paralyzing me. "Had enough yet weakling? Hehehe," both smirked. "A meek human like you got away from our boss?" Then Ketak shook the ground again but much stronger than before. The ground beneath me started giving in until it collapsed and I fell in.

Deepest hole I've ever fell in. Probably took about two minutes to reach the bottom. I had no idea how i survived but I guess being paralyzed by Mori Mori helped me live. I was no longer stunned by the spores. As I got up, I looked around the room and surprisingly enough there were two lit torches on a wall and in between was a small hole with a symbol. I approached it to inspect. Right before I touched it, that figure in light appeared behind me illuminating the whole room. It was so bright I couldn't open my eyes. "Chosen one, is this what you desire?" I was confused at the time about being called chose one. "If so, I am entrusting you with this gift to conquer evil." The light disappeared and I was able to open my eyes. On the symbol, the word "Rio" was insciribed above it. I reached for it once again. Then a burst of five colored lights was released and scaterred except for one. "I am Rio, the forgotten soul of Warrior, the person in your nightmare. I thank you for freeing us. Darkness is increasing and we heroes shall rise again but to new generations. I entrust you my power." The light went inside my forehead giving me the knowledge I need to become a warrior. It was overwhelming power surging through my body. I was never the same again.

junior_519

Rank 0
PostedMar 25, 2014 10:14 pm   Last edited by junior_519 on Apr 20, 2014 10:38 pm. Edited 1 time in total

Chapter 1 - Beginnings

Entry #5 Revenge
It felt like another person was inside me, controlling my every move. I don't really remember how I got here but as soon as I regained my own consciousness, I was blocking Ketak's fists with a huge axe. "What's this immense power im sensing from you!!?" Ketak said in surprise. I jumped back after sensing the incoming attack from Mori Mori which ended up hitting Ketak instead. This newfound power gave me a huge advantage. I was able to maneuver my movements in quick action.

The Combo Duo tried to recreate their skill combo from when they first encountered me. Within a few seconds of realizing their combo, I charged head on to Ketak causing him to be paralyzed. Then I jumped and aimed for Mori Mori's head and swung my axe downward as hard as I could. Mori Mori collapsed and fainted leaving only Ketak to finish. I concentrated and focused all my strength to the axe causing it to glow in harmony. "Revenge is sweet," I stated with confidence. Then I charged at him with one powerful strike which destroyed him from inside out. "This can't be happening!!", Ketak exclaimed as he fell on the ground.

Soon After, I was near the exit of Angor Quarry mines. Knowing Justin Alispore would await my return, I exited the mines with cautious. Once again my body reacted on its own and rushed on outside. "Oh great I'm on auto pilot again," I stated in sarcasm. As soon as I said that, my body stopped with the axe in front of me getting ready to defend. Next thing I knew, I'm doing flips avoiding incoming punches from Justin. He was shocked by my agile movement and said, "Could you be who I think you are, human!!?" I looked back in confusion followed by a smirk and noticed my chance to strike. Before I reached him, he summoned ten mini version of himself which caused my body to use one of my defensive buffs. Four walls rosed around me to protect me from the mini shrooms offense. Behind the walls I regained self control and waited for the buff to end. Soon after I used an area of effect skill called combat cyclone which felt overpowering to the mini shrooms.

Justin Alispore was no longer in sight and must've fled during my wall buff. I carried on and headed back to Andrew Village. This time around the travel went a lot quicker due to my new abilities. As I was entering town everyone kept staring as if I was different. Then one villager spoke "Everyone its the legendary warrior Rio!!" I then noticed anyone barely recognized my face because of the helmet so I removed it and said "It's just me everyone." To my surprise, everyone kneeled and started praising me. "Everyone please stand up, has anyone seen Cynnthia?" They all stood up and another villager spoke "Yes, we found her all tied up in a box by the basement of her hotel. One of the children heard a sound while playing hide and seek." I headed straight to her hotel and asked "Are you ok?" She responded with, "Who are you?" This astonished me and answered with "I'm Jun, you gave me that name." She then explained that she doesnt remember meeting me or naming me and all she remembers was following a mischievious person and was knocked unconscious and woke up in a box tied up. I started wondering who was the Cynnthia I met. In midst of thought the hotel started shaking. A very fast figure zoomed through the room, snatching my diary along and disappeared. I chased after but it was no longer in sight. Could this day get any worst.