hammerediam

Rank 0
PostedDec 10, 2013 4:10 am

so why does some of my characters not have names now?

over the past few months I've been working hard, I come back to play scarlet blade, and I have 3 out of 6 characters missing their names that I chosen for them at character creation, and is now instead represented by a two lettered alphabet code followed by an underscore followed by a series of numbers. I've been robbed completely of three main heroin anime names. FU!!!!
Advertisement

fr.rodian

GameSage: Scarlet Blade
fr.rodian
PostedDec 10, 2013 5:19 am
Before the merge when we had 3 servers, some people somehow created identical character names on the different servers. This became a problem when the merge occurred, and the solution then was that those characters who had high levels were then given first priority to the names. Subsequently, the other lower leveled characters who have the same names then had numerals or symbols attached to the names. Thus, for instance, two characters have Sarah as a name, but one is level 25 and the other level 20; the level 25 retained the name Sarah while the level 20 had Sarah1 (or something quite like it) given to it.

Scarlet Blade-Solaris Free Knights Punisher--Rheinelle Scarlet Blade-Solaris Free Knights Cyberblade--Rodian Ode to The Sentinel--Sworn to avenge, condemn to hell. Tempt not the blade, all fear the sentinel--The Sentinel, Judas Priest