radiculus

Rank 0
PostedDec 09, 2013 11:20 am

What Class & What Build?

The Class & Type Of Build
OK. I just notice about all these classes and and what type of build should you make. i was very curious on what type of build will you make in that specific class. Assuming lets say Dual Pistol is that class so what type of build will you try and make for it. will it be a Pure Damage type? Casting Speed? Critical? Evade? Hp? and what about your adventure Skill Tree? These are the Things im curious about and so that we know as well on what to do when we try and make our Classes and Builds in the Future.
Advertisement

nilesse

Rank 1
nilesse
PostedDec 09, 2013 11:26 am
You can use the character simulator from http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=2101009
to plan out your Envoy Path and other stuff.

Zubeidi99

Rank 0
Zubeidi99
PostedDec 09, 2013 11:29 am

Re: What Class & What Build?

The Class & Type Of Build
radiculus wrote:
OK. I just notice about all these classes and and what type of build should you make. i was very curious on what type of build will you make in that specific class. Assuming lets say Dual Pistol is that class so what type of build will you try and make for it. will it be a Pure Damage type? Casting Speed? Critical? Evade? Hp? and what about your adventure Skill Tree? These are the Things im curious about and so that we know as well on what to do when we try and make our Classes and Builds in the Future.  

I would suggest waiting for founders beta for more in depth look on equips, but you can also use the build simulator, not as close and accurate as in game but close enough.

Guild:Inspire IGN : Gandhi | Azuben

SiegLhein

Rank 4
SiegLhein
PostedDec 09, 2013 11:30 am
hm. To be honest, My ER build's isn't complete due Founder's beta missing a few passives. To be honest, I want to know if we could reset our Envoy's road later on due to more passives
which are essential to my build.

Anyways, this is should be every duelist's Ideal build, which focuses on maximum damage and crit output.

radiculus

Rank 0
PostedDec 09, 2013 12:52 pm
what do you think of a Class:Duelist and Build: is pure Crit?

nilesse

Rank 1
nilesse
PostedDec 09, 2013 12:53 pm
You need to pick at least one offensive stat and one defensive stat

Lokiem

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
PostedDec 09, 2013 1:02 pm
Well, if this game is like any other recent anime-esque mmo, evasion is the way to go for a guardian, damage reduction is rarely a winner in defensive stats.

radiculus

Rank 0
PostedDec 09, 2013 1:06 pm
hmmm..Well Nilesse since we are both dualist. off will be Crit and Def will be HP. Smile i read it on a forum a pure crit dualist. 95% crit. OMG amazing.

Baidus

Rank 0
Baidus
PostedDec 09, 2013 1:23 pm
looking at the ak character stim it looks like Guardian only have combo passives for twin blades, axe, etc nothing for harp

bcurtich

Rank 0
bcurtich
PostedDec 09, 2013 2:07 pm
radiculus wrote:
hmmm..Well Nilesse since we are both dualist. off will be Crit and Def will be HP. Smile i read it on a forum a pure crit dualist. 95% crit. OMG amazing.  

As far as I know, adding HP (and def) on a duelist wouldn't be very useful. Since you're still very squishy, it will not make a big difference. Duelists should first hit evasion cap above all. But yeah it comes to your playstyle and strategy. I may be wrong and hope somebody corrects me.