roxbreezy018

Rank 0
PostedDec 09, 2013 6:08 am

is PSF players are welcome to play USF?

were illegal aliens in USF Im a PSF player from philippines
sorry for bad grammar.
is is welcome to play USF here in philippines?
im a PSF player and DFI can't handle anymore our server because of cheaters.
too many cheaters in our server so i play here at us server (even it is lag and 3 digit ping)
i hope we are welcome to play and aeria games will open a server to the Philippines and handle PSF in ph.
this was happen 2 or 3 years ago here at USF gameclub(which is the previous handler of PSF) and ddos attacks,hackers,and cheater is the reason that's why gameclub dont handle psf.
and the DFI(which is the handler of Singapore Special force(soldier front) ) handle PSF.
so make it short dfi company handle psf after the gameclub.and succesfully 2 years they handled it and eventually it happened again.i hoping that one of the handlers(company) will handle PSF.(even not aeria games,wayi games etc,) so make it short PSF wont dissolved here in philippines.

thank you guys,
thank you to gm,moderator and kindly players of usf hope you understand it Very Happy
Advertisement

bryzel234

Rank 0
bryzel234
PostedDec 09, 2013 6:30 am

Re: is PSF players are welcome to play USF?

roxbreezy018 wrote:
sorry for bad grammar.
too many cheaters in our server so i play here at us server (even it is lag and 3 digit ping)
i hope we are welcome to play and aeria games will open a server to the Philippines and handle PSF in ph.
this was happen 2 or 3 years ago here at USF gameclub(which is the previous handler of PSF) and ddos attacks,hackers,and cheater is the reason that's why gameclub dont handle psf.
and the DFI(which is the handler of Singapore Special force(soldier front) ) handle PSF.
so make it short dfi company handle psf after the gameclub.and succesfully 2 years they handled it and eventually it happened again.i hoping that one of the handlers(company) will handle PSF.(even not aeria games,wayi games etc,) so make it short PSF wont dissolved here in philippines.

thank you guys,
thank you to gm,moderator and kindly players of usf hope you understand it Very Happy  

I was a psf player for about 5 years when I was living in ph,
Well, thing is, psf players lagg so much and you guys pissing us off everytime you play and we don't like you guys playing here,
If the gm's would make a server for the psf's you're all free to play, But I'm not the gm here nor moderator nor staff etc.. So I can't say you're not welcome here,
Wait for the gm's reply.

Wink

roxbreezy018

Rank 0
PostedDec 09, 2013 9:19 am

Re: is PSF players are welcome to play USF?

bryzel234 wrote:
roxbreezy018 wrote:
sorry for bad grammar.

thank you guys,

I was a psf player for about 5 years when I was living in ph,
Well, thing is, psf players lagg so much and you guys pissing us off everytime you play and we don't like you guys playing here,
If the gm's would make a server for the psf's you're all free to play, But I'm not the gm here nor moderator nor staff etc.. So I can't say you're not welcome here,
Wait for the gm's reply.

yeahhh i know taht dude that psf player make us lagg unyo your game.because we cause you too much lag when your gaming. tnx dude
Wink