Rank 3
RestWT
PostedDec 12, 2013 1:22 am
im too late :cccc

Cyanide87

Rank 0
Cyanide87
PostedDec 12, 2013 3:33 am
I only hope admins take some time to look at 9gag, cause I've seen some of the memes in that page.

Cya later

leslie1

Rank 0
leslie1
PostedDec 12, 2013 4:26 am
yea id be a shame if sumone won with a stolen meme

BNuts001

GameSage: Scarlet Blade
BNuts001
PostedDec 12, 2013 7:30 am
It says you can 'find or create' a meme. I think the Guidelines section is copy-pasted from a straight Paint contest, so the part about the Paint look probably does not apply. Similarly, it's practically impossible not to plagiarize on some level: all the original ideas have already been used. By Shakespeare.

So I think found memes are fine. Modified memes might be better. Memes you make up yourself? Go for it!

I do think, though, that one or two people posted a meme that was already used, and one person posted multiple memes (I think the judges will take the first into account and discard the rest so as not to unfairly disqualify the entrant). Please check your work to make sure everything's good.

If English is not your first language, you also may want to be sure your English is gamer-English, if not proper English, so it can be easily understood. Have a friend check it instead of relying on Google Translate, which is not always accurate.

And of course, have fun.

Support your faction; share your spares.

nushika

Rank 1
nushika
PostedDec 12, 2013 8:11 am
Nice everyone, maybe I am not join these event but I am so fun fun fun~
Very Happy
Good Luck~

Cyanide87

Rank 0
Cyanide87
PostedDec 12, 2013 10:58 am
BNuts001 wrote:
If English is not your first language, you also may want to be sure your English is gamer-English, if not proper English, so it can be easily understood. Have a friend check it instead of relying on Google Translate, which is not always accurate.

love this xD

I just said my coment because a couple of memes that are just ctrl+c. Of course you can't be 100% "original", but at least you can use a little bit your imagination, in my case i use the idea of one duck meme (Here) and change it for my metalgarurumon from DMO and add a quote from something that happens to me while thinking what to do in this contest.

Cya later

leslie1

Rank 0
leslie1
PostedDec 12, 2013 11:20 am
i tried to be original as that just happened to me in game lol and i thought grumpy cat suited it well so mines a little long but at least its self made Razz

GMAcademy

GameMaster: USA
GMAcademy
PostedDec 12, 2013 3:35 pm
Winners are announced in the posting Smile