reichel1212

Rank 1
reichel1212
PostedDec 01, 2013 11:28 am   Last edited by reichel1212 on Feb 26, 2014 9:58 am. Edited 50 times in total

Moonlight Sonata

|| Fun, Social, Family, Love, Randomness || Enjin/TS3 || Recruitment: Open ||
--------

-----------------------------------------------Guild Level: 5 | Capacity: 89/95 | Ch 3

What we are about!

Moonlight Sonata is all about friendship. You may say - So what? There are already tons of friendly guilds out here, it's not like yours is any different.- Well that could be true, but our guild is definitely different from the others, because friendship is never the same, specially when it is a big family. We know each other, we help eachother. No one is ever alone, and if you are shy or just like to lurk, well, we will make you talk more, because communication is the most important point in our guild, without it there would be no teamwork and no friendship.
We welcome anyone and everyone, anime fans, book fans, sport fans, game fans, movie fans, all kinds of fans, all kinds of different people, we want a big family with a lot of different people that can bring tons of new ideas, new talks, new interests, new opinions!

Our beautiful guild In game! (founder beta)

--------
-------- Everyone seeming very normal <3

--------
--------And we go full derp...

--------
--------naked parteh \o\

--------
--------tht soon turned into a dance face off

--------
--------and it only got bigger x3

Rules

• Be nice and respectful in the guild. This is a friendly/family type of guild, but as most guilds, we do not accept rude and disrespectful people.

• Be active. As in any other guild, activeness is a must. Since this is a family type of guild we want you to meet the other members, and you can't do that if you don't get on. We allow 2 weeks of inactiveness before you get kicked out by a sweet loli or the devil herself. If you are going to be absent for longer periods of time, please make sure to notify either me or Kanna.

• Be social in the guild. We know that some people might be shy but since this is a social type of guild we want people to socialize with each other, make friends and have fun. If someone sees you on and thinks: Who is that? Is that person new? And you were already in the guild for a longer period of time, it means that you aren't talkative and social enough. If we notice something like that, we will give you a maximum of 3 warnings over the period of 2 weeks. If you still don't become more noticeable, we will have to kick you from the guild.

• Do not cause any drama or trouble in the guild. If you have a problem with someone in the guild, try to take it to a private chat. Inform either me or Kanna about what happened, if you can't solve the matter on your own. If none of us are on, send us a pm and we'll get to the matter as soon as we can. If it's possible, try taking a screen shot, so we can see exactly what happened.

• Try to help your guildmates whenever you can. If you don't have time, no one is going to force you to run arround and help other members, but at least try helping them from time to time, and answer their questions as often as you can.

• Have fun. If your not enjoying yourself in the guild, feel free to leave. Tell us what we can do to improve the guild. If its possible, please do tell us why you left the guild. If there's something bothering any of you, please come talk to us about it before you decide to leave, maybe we can help in some way. Whatever happens though, be sure to enjoy yourself!

How to join

For now, we don't have any requirements (other than speaking english), so anyone can join~ ^^
To join, simply apply for membership in our guild website.

Useful Links

Our Chatbox: http://www.yourshoutbox.com/shoutboxes/live/220071989

Guild forum/website: http://moonlightbanana.enjin.com/home

Events

-More coming soon-

Guild Art

Thts ayu (founder), kanna ( Leader ) and me ( Leader ). We are the ones in charge of most of the work in the guild, its not a easy work but with everyone helping we get everything done.

Artwork done by me.

This used to be a running joke in the guild, bananas tht is, mostly bcuz of our member angry togepi. I mean he just loves bananas! Eventually that allied to our pervy batman princess Shari got this masterpiece born!

Artwork done by Sharigan

Guild Alliances

Kitten Crusaders

Aurora

Serenity

The guildies can use this in their siggy to support our guild if they wish :3!

Advertisement

ShariganXII

Rank 5
ShariganXII
PostedDec 01, 2013 11:51 am
Oooh a new thread

reichel1212

Rank 1
reichel1212
PostedDec 01, 2013 2:09 pm
ShariganXII wrote:
Oooh a new thread  

Yup, but its stilll under heavy construction

Dereldium

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
Dereldium
PostedDec 01, 2013 4:03 pm
I here by christen this thread -tackle hugs the thread and everyone in it- <3

reichel1212

Rank 1
reichel1212
PostedDec 01, 2013 4:11 pm
Dereldium wrote:
I here by christen this thread -tackle hugs the thread and everyone in it- <3  

oh noes a wild dere as appeared

Rob1205

Rank 0
Rob1205
PostedDec 01, 2013 5:41 pm
O3O a new thread -throws sparkles- (ノ^_^)ノ ⌒☆..:*・☆:*・☆.。:*・

Zoares

Rank 0
Zoares
PostedDec 01, 2013 5:45 pm
Rei Rei is making another thread!? THIS IS GRAND! *throws flowers*

You see this egg?
Yeah!?
You see it?......... It's a nice egg...

p_chanyeolxoxo

Rank 0
p_chanyeolxoxo
PostedDec 01, 2013 5:49 pm
Yay new thread~ <3 loving this family~! One for all and all for one *_* Aboard this Moonlight Sonata Ship~

reichel1212

Rank 1
reichel1212
PostedDec 01, 2013 6:10 pm
Zoares wrote:
Rei Rei is making another thread!? THIS IS GRAND! *throws flowers*

You see this egg?
Yeah!?
You see it?......... It's a nice egg...

that egg.. its so shinny and beautiful... can i crack it? Very Happy

Dereldium

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade