Wolfteam331093

Rank 3
Wolfteam331093
PostedNov 30, 2013 11:40 am

Dead Frontier!

Anyone ever tried Dead Frontier!? I was wondering how fun is it and the graphics such and such. So I need all of your opinions about the game.

Mod edit: Moved to the Video Games section.
Advertisement

germanproz

Rank 5
germanproz
PostedNov 30, 2013 11:44 am

Re: Dead Frontier!

Wolfteam331093 wrote:
Anyone ever tried Dead Frontier!? I was wondering how fun is it and the graphics such and such. So I need all of your opinions about the game.  

It's fun, very unique, and pretty fair. Definitely worth playing, go give it a try since it's one of the only zombie shooters out there.

Unfortunately, I think this thread needs to be locked. Typically, we don't discuss other games on the Wolfteam forums, it can be seen as advertising of sorts.

Wolfteam331093

Rank 3
Wolfteam331093
PostedNov 30, 2013 12:25 pm

Re: Dead Frontier!

germanproz wrote:
Wolfteam331093 wrote:

It's fun, very unique, and pretty fair. Definitely worth playing, go give it a try since it's one of the only zombie shooters out there.

Unfortunately, I think this thread needs to be locked. Typically, we don't discuss other games on the Wolfteam forums, it can be seen as advertising of sorts.  
Thanks for your opinion! I might try it now. Sorry I posted on the wrong section again.