maximumgame

Rank 0
PostedNov 28, 2013 2:21 am

Only XIGNCODE of A.V.A error 0xE019100B

Hello Aeriagames and everybody. Win 7 x64 have mode is test mode by command prompt admin: bcdedit /set testsigning on. Then restart computer

When turn this mode on. XIGNCODE of A.V.A error 0xE019100B appear. Over the global have so much games FPS use XIGNCODE but only A.V.A (include SEA version) error with window 7x64 test mode. Exampe: SF 2 , the other FPS game of Aeriagames use XIGNCODE too but run good and smooth in nomal mode or test mode window 7 x64.

Many software and Many program must turn on test mode windows 7 x64 to run good and smooth. Please A.V.A, fix this fast, i love play A.V.A but now i must change test mode and nomal mode ~ 20 time everyday (restart computer allday) T_T and many people same me
Advertisement

AVA_Shin

Rank 3
AVA_Shin
PostedNov 28, 2013 8:04 am
I didn't understand too much, actually I just understood you have proplems with AVA Xigncode so here are all possible solutions

1. Make an exception in your firewall for AVA.exe and xm.exe OR Completely close your firewall (recommended).

2. Close your Anti-virus to avoid further proplems SPECIALLY when you're using AVG or ME.

3. Close any Monitor program, any 'PC Care' programs Like Uniblue or IObit programs.

4. Open 'Task Manager' >> 'Processes' and close both processes with that name "netsession_win.exe" and close any useless process.

maximumgame

Rank 0
PostedNov 28, 2013 12:32 pm
AVA_Shin wrote:
I didn't understand too much, actually I just understood you have proplems with AVA Xigncode so here are all possible solutions  

ok i explan:

1. Many program, many software and driver only run in TEST MODE WIN 7 x64.
WIN 7 x86 has not TEST MODE

2. Enable and Disable Windows 7 Test Mode
Enable Test Mode

Open cmd.exe with Admin rights and enter the following commands:

bcdedit.exe -set loadoptions DDISABLE_INTEGRITY_CHECKS
bcdedit.exe -set TESTSIGNING ON
Then reboot the PC and Windows will be loaded in Test Mode:

Disable Test Mode

Open cmd.exe with Admin rights and enter the following commands:

bcdedit.exe -set loadoptions DENABLE_INTEGRITY_CHECKS
bcdedit.exe -set TESTSIGNING OFF

Then reboot the PC and Windows will be loaded in Nomal Mode

3. The main Problem now When turn TEST MODE ON. Only XIGNCODE of A.V.A error 0xE019100B appear. XIGNCODE of other FPS games run good (Examp: soldier front 2)

When i work and use my driver, my program... i must chage window to test mode, when play A.V.A i must change window to nomal mode. When change any mode i must restart computer. That why i said i restart computer all the day. I want alway on Test mode for my computer but if test mode turn on, A.V.A XIGNCODE error appear. Why only XIGNCODE of A.V.A error ? because XIGNCODE or because A.V.A the game i love. My head want to ...BOOM

You can test this problem by yourself by turn on test mode windows 7x64 and run A.V.A (all version NA, EU SEA, KR....) you will see the XIGNCODE error appear

If you want know more Test mode in window 7 x64 you can read this microsoft link

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/hardware/ff553484

GMScrat

GameMaster: Germany
GMScrat
PostedNov 29, 2013 10:46 am
Hi,

The Debug ("test") Mode will force any x64 Windows to use unsigned kernel mode code, which includes a lot of unsigned drivers - normally Windows will block any and all attempts to do so.

The use of untested kernel mode code (especially untested drivers) can cause severe stability issues, and is NOT intended for consumer use.
That's why it is disabled by default and unsupported by AVA.

While some games MIGHT run in Debug Mode, there is no guarantee that any software will run in this unsupported OS configuration.

I hate to say it, but we offer no support for AVA while your copy of Windows is running in Debug Mode.

maximumgame

Rank 0
PostedNov 29, 2013 12:26 pm
Thanks you so much