Rank 4
HunniiBear
PostedNov 26, 2013 2:34 pm
Probably not going to buy the pack. lool

jotasnake

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
jotasnake
PostedNov 26, 2013 2:41 pm
Hoping i didn't misunderstood that part, but do founders get to keep their IGN from the beta phase? I don't usually have problems with that but would be a nice touch to the founders.

Looking forward to this, when can we expect more news about the content and prices of the founders pack? If they are at the range of the ones they made for Scarlet Blade it will work quite well.

SlapAJuicebox

Rank 0
PostedNov 26, 2013 2:48 pm
Anyone know what's going to be in these packs? I read GM Superman say something about physical items to the first few packs sold, but I'm not too interested in that as much as I am interested in in-game items.

That's also assuming we get to keep the stuff/get stuff after the wipes. I wouldn't be satisfied with just getting to keep my name as much as I'd like to get some EXP boosts, vanity items, or AP along with the pack.

PeachieBoo

Rank 4
PeachieBoo
PostedNov 26, 2013 2:49 pm
jotasnake wrote:
Hoping i didn't misunderstood that part, but do founders get to keep their IGN from the beta phase? I don't usually have problems with that but would be a nice touch to the founders.  

I hope I didn't either. ♡

jotasnake

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
jotasnake
PostedNov 26, 2013 2:50 pm
SlapAJuicebox wrote:
Anyone know what's going to be in these packs? I read GM Superman say something about physical items to the first few packs sold, but I'm not too interested in that as much as I am interested in in-game items.

That's also assuming we get to keep the stuff/get stuff after the wipes. I wouldn't be satisfied with just getting to keep my name as much as I'd like to get some EXP boosts, vanity items, or AP along with the pack.  

We have no info yet, and yes Superman has confirmed that the top pack will include physical items, similar to the other founder promotions they have done.

You will be sent these founder items before and after the wipe, so no worries on that.

burstbeat

Rank 0
burstbeat
PostedNov 26, 2013 3:11 pm
Can't wait to see if I can afford these packs! I'd love to support this game. Maybe I can make this a Christmas present! ... If there's cool enough stuff of course ;D

Also, I've seen a lot of complaints about the Founders Packages. If it helps, think of it like Kick starter. I rarely hear complaints about that wonderful system and it's clearly the same thing here. Pay to support, get cool stuff. Stahp.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

atoyume

Rank 1
atoyume
PostedNov 26, 2013 3:12 pm
I've been waiting ages to see you guys in game.. hehehehehhuhuhuhu

Signature made by .Felina.!