Author Message

sirandy82

Rank 0
Joined
08 Jun 2008
Posts
4
Location
fallsington United States
PostedNov 21, 2013 11:01 pm

APOLLO

take that little blue orb and shove it you know where. thanks way to ruin a good game
Advertisement

abhishek8023

Rank 0
Joined
10 Dec 2012
Posts
89
Location
NEW DELHI India
PostedNov 22, 2013 12:26 am
or drop apollo in slph toll so nonm cashers can get

Muzii12

GameSage: Aeria Browser
Muzii12
Joined
29 Jul 2012
Posts
344
Location
Cuttack India
PostedNov 22, 2013 2:09 am
well i dont think blue Apollo will make much difference than blue Pan, and it does drops in Atoll so try and keep farming in atoll to get blue iris or pan...

and many hv got them as drop n not from event exchange..so there is chance of them dropping...

evilbeast

Rank 3
evilbeast
Joined
09 Aug 2008
Posts
1278
Location
United States
PostedNov 22, 2013 4:57 am
Been farming in Atoll everyday, so far I've gotten a green Iris, and for the first time in game I have a shortage of HP pots, lol!
It would be nice if you could turn the orbs in for something other than a common Sylph, something to compensate for all those HP pots used. =)

au532508722

Rank 0
Joined
09 Apr 2013
Posts
31
Location
United States
PostedNov 22, 2013 9:37 am
i'm surprised there isn't an exchange for more than just a common sylph. would be nice if they added more colors to the exchanges.

RollaR_50248

Rank 2
RollaR_50248
Joined
01 Feb 2012
Posts
710
Location
United Kingdom
PostedNov 22, 2013 9:52 am
au532508722 wrote:
i'm surprised there isn't an exchange for more than just a common sylph. would be nice if they added more colors to the exchanges.  


There will be more types of sylphs available for exchange in the future but they will all be the same, a seal with a chance to drop a coloured Sylph. The current exchange does drop Blue sylphs, I know people who have had them, and more commonly it also drops green sylphs, again I have seen people get them as drops. It is just that the white is the most common type, so you will see these the most. Personally I have not been able to get a blue through farming, but I am still trying.

KenderTDS

Rank 0
Joined
13 Dec 2011
Posts
194
Location
United States
PostedNov 22, 2013 10:01 am
Sylph should not be part of Class War. Just like the removal of HS it should be taken out and leave it up to just character builds / troops.

Saveric

GameSage: Aeria Browser
Saveric
Joined
05 Aug 2011
Posts
1245
Location
United States
PostedNov 22, 2013 10:51 am
KenderTDS wrote:
Sylph should not be part of Class War. Just like the removal of HS it should be taken out and leave it up to just character builds / troops.  


Why? It's another form of damage, and it doesn't cause you loss of action. You can still do everything even while they are in sylph mode. Mage fights are finally not, oh I have the most HP at the end now.

As stated above Sylphs you can farm are just as good / even better than Apollo for awakening. So Sylphs are fine in the class wars.

mykolag

Rank 1
mykolag
Joined
20 Jan 2013
Posts
307
Location
Germany
PostedNov 22, 2013 11:47 am

Drop rate for "blue Iris/Pan"
Hi,

Due farming I already got 5 green Pan's (don't need them) and 2 green's Iris.
Farming time about 6h gives on 68th around 500 Essences (Wind or Water) + 2-4 Pan/Iris Seal.

Exchange 60x Essence of Wind/Water to 1 Pan/Iris Seal.
The drop rate for green one is about 10% - One green Pan/Iris from 10 Pan/Iris Seal.
7h farming gives You good chance to get green Sylph.

Blue Sylphs: I would expect 1% for blue Pan/Iris...

Have fun.

P.S.: Farming for mage it's not a problem - suntoria + 2x bolts... next one... no HP loose...

Muzii12

GameSage: Aeria Browser
Muzii12
Joined
29 Jul 2012
Posts
344
Location
Cuttack India
PostedNov 22, 2013 12:06 pm

Drop rate for "blue Iris/Pan"
mykolag wrote:
Hi,

Due farming I already got 5 green Pan's (don't need them) and 2 green's Iris.
Farming time about 6h gives on 68th around 500 Essences (Wind or Water) + 2-4 Pan/Iris Seal.

Exchange 60x Essence of Wind/Water to 1 Pan/Iris Seal.
The drop rate for green one is about 10% - One green Pan/Iris from 10 Pan/Iris Seal.
7h farming gives You good chance to get green Sylph.

Blue Sylphs: I would expect 1% for blue Pan/Iris...

Have fun.

P.S.: Farming for mage it's not a problem - suntoria + 2x bolts... next one... no HP loose...  


umm we need more data to come on any fixed ratio..
i might have farmed 300 wind essence got 2 green while i had just farmed 200
took me a while for iris might hv farmed 600 essence to get 1 green iris..

and i knw smone who got blue by farming pretty much same amount..so we can say its still more towards luck..

P.S- people shouldlevel up..get stronger...then they too wont hv to stick to MAGE can just sunt type of thinking to save ur hp....those who r higher level and stronger and not just level camping they r killing in 3 shot as rest dmg is done by troop alone...

i myself 3 shot them...and i pretty much afk it...
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: