13%39 Votes
1 (Poor)
42%124 Votes
Total Votes :: 295 Votes

Mehrvigne

GameSage: Shaiya
Mehrvigne
PostedNov 26, 2013 3:07 am
I'm going to go with a 3. I used to not vote at all because I didn't want to constantly put 1's. However, with the switching of Shaiya GM team from US to the EU GMs, they seem to be a lot more receptive to the community and seem to be a lot more focused, organized, and dedicated to AGE player community.

I don't know how this will play out in future weeks, but so far the switch is showing potential to make huge strides in improvement. For that, I'll give a middle of the road 3 since I'm seeing subtle improvements already.

Advertisement

EXOTlC

Rank 3
EXOTlC
PostedNov 26, 2013 9:38 am
-wolfteam is "better" with EU staff
-new GS's making a goodjob
-some great events
-less hack waves
------------------------------------------------------------------
-to many bugs still in game (pride search/ranks ,bla bla)
-screenlag is back to some people
-forever OP game
-Section12

TreishaSempai

Rank 4
TreishaSempai
PostedNov 26, 2013 12:51 pm
I didn't think you as a company could fail us anymore. I was proven wrong.

Your response to everyone's outcries of "Your item mall marketing tactics are horrible" is to have a pre-Closed Beta test open only for people who buy the access. This is one of the worst things I've seen you as a company do as a way to milk as much money out of us as you can, and I never thought you would actually resort to it. And the funny thing is, most people are too blinded by "SUDDEN CB DATES *angelic choir singing*" to realize that this is just going to set a horrible and obscene trend among Aeria.

Yeah, sure, the real beta tests that's actually open to everyone is a few days after the paid tests. I get that, and am glad that we all still get a chance to play. I also understand that the lowest, base tier will probably only be like 10$ or something (which I will still refuse to resort to buying; I will never support this sort of concept and action) which is a reasonable price for the masses of people that are going to pay for access to a test they're gonna get access to anyway without having to pay. What I am angry over is the message this brings across - That due to the previous successes of other founders packs, Aeria now knows we are frighteningly willing to pay for a few days of playing a test of a game, and god knows what they'll make us pay for in the future.

coduxs

Rank 5
coduxs
PostedNov 26, 2013 2:21 pm

Re: Feedback

poll
sarahlouise23 wrote:
I think it would be great if the GS's were monitored i know a few GS's that havent played for long time neither been on forums yet are still gs's and there seems to be alot of Lag,dc and such  

They are monitored.

jotasnake

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
jotasnake
PostedNov 26, 2013 3:46 pm
Sorry to do another post here but had to add something that would have changed my mind to a 1 if i knew before i voted.

Some Lime Oddisey events were deleted! I understand the person who was hosting them is no longer with AGE but this is no reason to ignore all the hard work players had in participating in these and deleting it, without even a small notice, is a big insult to the players.

LilianMcK

Rank 4
LilianMcK
PostedNov 26, 2013 3:51 pm
jotasnake wrote:
Sorry to do another post here but had to add something that would have changed my mind to a 1 if i knew before i voted.

Some Lime Oddisey events were deleted! I understand the person who was hosting them is no longer with AGE but this is no reason to ignore all the hard work players had in participating in these and deleting it, without even a small notice, is a big insult to the players.  

I agree with this. I have seen this in other games. It is very dismissive of the players and I do agree it is insulting to the players wasting their time. If someone leaves or has been removed this is not the players' fault. Someone else should take over the events. It is just plain courtesy to do this.

mylenelopez_83

Rank 0
PostedNov 26, 2013 7:58 pm

i give it 1

banning of 2 account without valid reason. FEEL HAPPY AERIA TEAM?

chrisbond.ten

Rank 0
PostedNov 26, 2013 9:00 pm

im not sure what to rate it.

Maybe a 3/5 but its quite pushing that. AVA.
Well Aeria Still confuses me ALOT, they added lots more events which is good but then again they turned the permanent weapons into temporary ones, now i can see the logic from a business point of view but as a player, its ridiculous to constantly farm euro to keep the weap i want.. another thing the bugs: today i bought AP and proceeded to buy a weapon (Rk.95 Sako i happen to love this gun.) Now trying to buy this weapon the game randomly Dc's me, so i tried to relog and i found out that i have neither the ap i bought or the sako.. an semi-unreg purchase. now to me it isnt much of a problem because i sent a ticket but the ticket responses are just so latent and really so bot like.. that services like this case should be simple enough to do like just log on the acc and SEE FOR YOURSELF its not like i would lie. Aeria itself isnt that bad in other sides of this game, more guns/maps/events/changes, some are positive and some are negative, each to their own i guess. NOW finally the hacking problem, My friend played yesterday and has only been playing for 2 weeks and hackers waltz into the beginner channel ruining games because they know they cant be kicked.. REALLY? PUT the kick back into that channel so people can play with the freedom of hackers not ruining their fun/games.. it isnt fair to the newbies because it might result to them hacking themselves because theyre so **** fed up.. SO Aeria themselves are kinda feeding the newbies hackers themselves by not helping the new people.. i understand from their point of view from a business opinion this free game isnt going to pay for itself, but if they could just be more responsive with tickets and generally giving what the player majority wants then MORE people will play and enjoy the game instead of complaining about it.. this is only my opinion! everyone can think and say as the please after all. Regards.

lord.die

Rank 2
lord.die
PostedNov 26, 2013 10:51 pm
lol poor 42%

and exelant 10%

idk why but aeria the best

.Audacious.

Rank 3
.Audacious.
PostedNov 27, 2013 10:54 am
I hope the number of "1" ratings Aeria is receiving delivers a message to them in regards to their management.