1 (Poor)
42%124 Votes
Total Votes :: 295 Votes

PeachieBoo

Rank 4
PeachieBoo
PostedNov 25, 2013 10:32 am
jamdoughnut wrote:
@Peachie, I was just going off what I was told, but you learn something new everyday \o\[/color]  

Then you should take your own advice.

"you might wanna get your facts straight before posting."  

Advertisement

Sykiu

Rank 3
Sykiu
PostedNov 25, 2013 10:32 am
jamdoughnut wrote:
Sykiu wrote:
jamdoughnut wrote:
Sykiu wrote:
Sorry but I vote 1

Black.Lilium wrote:
Um. 2. c:
tyty for all your efforts in stabilizing Sapphire's economy.
I'm not 100% satisfied but I don't blame you. I just have high expectations .-.
I am pretty concerned about the GSs though. Please implement a new GS system, like GF's.

• Applications aren't open 24/7, so no random overconfident people just march in
  • I'm not sure if this is actually how their's work but, I THINK(?) old GSs have to reapply to maintain their position

I mean, really. Are you GMs just scrolling through all the apps and thinking "Mmm yeah. I like this dude. I don't even know who he is but I like him. He's in". There is a difference between tryhards and honest people who want to help. Not all tryhards should be GSs. Oh and, some of them who've been in the team are like, slacking off. A lot. Seriously. They hop in randomly, throw in some "useful and helpful" information that ANYONE can give, and disappear for a week when someone in need of help asks a legit question.  

Thank you. And hence all the "Tryhards and overconfident people" around (Which is the 80% of the applicants). Also I agree that after some time the GSs should re-apply after certain amount of time and see if they're eligible again for the position cause many just slack off (Note: We had a new GS after like a month and I noticed she existed like 1 week ago..gg). I guess the rumor around Sapphire might be true, never know "GSs only be leeching AP" (And I could name two) and the people applying only want that nice reward...Human greed is everywhere. Oh well, maybe thats just us, old members of Sapphire assuming things Smile

Black.Lilium wrote:
Please implement a new GS system, like GF's.  
10/10 Agreed  

I do believe you actually applied for GS if I'm right. Just sounds to me it's a case of sour grapes with you, and you're bitter because your app was rejected. Also indirectly aiming stuff at people isn't nice, you don't like it done to you, so don't do it to others.

Also from what I was told GF has no GS programme soooooooooooooo you might wanna get your facts straight before posting. \o

Applied just for the AP Very Happy  

Obviously you know nothing that goes on with the GS programme then. =D

@Peachie, I was just going off what I was told, but you learn something new everyday \o\

Sorry but I was coupled to a GS and I know how it works <3

Quit

jamdoughnut

Rank 2
jamdoughnut
PostedNov 25, 2013 10:34 am
Sykiu wrote:
jamdoughnut wrote:
Sykiu wrote:
jamdoughnut wrote:
Sykiu wrote:
Sorry but I vote 1

Black.Lilium wrote:
Um. 2. c:
I am pretty concerned about the GSs though. Please implement a new GS system, like GF's.

• Applications aren't open 24/7, so no random overconfident people just march in
  • I'm not sure if this is actually how their's work but, I THINK(?) old GSs have to reapply to maintain their position

I mean, really. Are you GMs just scrolling through all the apps and thinking "Mmm yeah. I like this dude. I don't even know who he is but I like him. He's in". There is a difference between tryhards and honest people who want to help. Not all tryhards should be GSs. Oh and, some of them who've been in the team are like, slacking off. A lot. Seriously. They hop in randomly, throw in some "useful and helpful" information that ANYONE can give, and disappear for a week when someone in need of help asks a legit question.  

Thank you. And hence all the "Tryhards and overconfident people" around (Which is the 80% of the applicants). Also I agree that after some time the GSs should re-apply after certain amount of time and see if they're eligible again for the position cause many just slack off (Note: We had a new GS after like a month and I noticed she existed like 1 week ago..gg). I guess the rumor around Sapphire might be true, never know "GSs only be leeching AP" (And I could name two) and the people applying only want that nice reward...Human greed is everywhere. Oh well, maybe thats just us, old members of Sapphire assuming things Smile

Black.Lilium wrote:
10/10 Agreed  

I do believe you actually applied for GS if I'm right. Just sounds to me it's a case of sour grapes with you, and you're bitter because your app was rejected. Also indirectly aiming stuff at people isn't nice, you don't like it done to you, so don't do it to others.

Also from what I was told GF has no GS programme soooooooooooooo you might wanna get your facts straight before posting. \o

@Peachie, I was just going off what I was told, but you learn something new everyday \o\

I'm not going to continue this petty argument on the forums but, things change. Evidently you now nothing that goes on with GS/GM's etc anymore so...

fuzz197

GameSage: Grand Fantasia
fuzz197
PostedNov 25, 2013 11:17 am
jamdoughnut wrote:
Sykiu wrote:
jamdoughnut wrote:
Sykiu wrote:
jamdoughnut wrote:
Sykiu wrote:
Sorry but I vote 1

Black.Lilium wrote:
Um. 2. c:

Black.Lilium wrote:
10/10 Agreed  

I'm not going to continue this petty argument on the forums but, things change. Evidently you now nothing that goes on with GS/GM's etc anymore so...  

Please for the love of god fact check before you post. GF has always had a GS program, we recently had a revamp, but its always existed so gg.
Also, A GS shouldnt go around basically saying "you applied and got rejected, haha I didnt" which you did. If you'd actually bothered to read their post, you'd have seen that they had a legitimate point talking about reapps. Sure maybe they shouldn't have made the jab at whatever GS they did, but I really saw no point to you posting beyond just trying to put in an ego booster. Which you may want to take your own advice and not start petty arguments in the first place.

LilianMcK

Rank 4
LilianMcK
PostedNov 25, 2013 11:20 am
jamdoughnut wrote:
argument stuff not appropriate for feedback thread  

Please remember this is the feedback thread. Keep your personal battles for elsewhere. This is not appropriate for this thread and a sage should know better.

Please can we get back to feedback to Aeria.

Thanks.

jonatanqz

Rank 0
jonatanqz
PostedNov 25, 2013 11:42 am
3. Dynasty Warriors Online

GM HiC is doing a great job, take him out of the game and it goes downhill.

Reason is not a 5? :

-Campaigns are still not set up within a reasonable time, it may not appear an inconvenient but many people can't play , and those who benefit from it can't play much either since there is almost no people online at the moment.

-Player base is still low(not as low as before), if only you could publish OR make it more accesible in AG page...

Panderp.

Rank 4
Panderp.
PostedNov 25, 2013 12:34 pm
2 because the it looks like the choices for GS are still excellent as always.

This is why I don't play DWO

oh.thepain

Rank 0
PostedNov 25, 2013 12:45 pm
Edit.

Yyore

GameSage: Scarlet Blade
Yyore
PostedNov 25, 2013 12:47 pm
Giving 2 for this month (SB)

Cons

• Weekly server crashes/rollbacks past 3 weeks for scarlet blade
  • Not enough compensations for lost hours of work because of roll backs
  • No state of game threads since August
  • Content updates constantly delayed

Pros

• Tiers are relatively better & cheaper (there's still room for improvement)
  • Game market more stable
  • Faction balance improved
  • Decent amount of events (Thank you shrinky)
  • No server crashes this week!
  • Great GMs

OTP

LichDemon

Rank 3
LichDemon
PostedNov 25, 2013 12:50 pm
GF does have a GS team, but given the kind of people that make it up (2/3) it's like it doesn't have one, or better yet, it would be BETTER OFF without one.

EE, on the other hand, has a WHOLE LOT of inactive GSes.
I won't name anyone, but people will know who they are.
Besides the aforementioned party, there is also the issue of those that are active, but do nothing (of consequence and/or visible results). Like before no names, but it's geenreally known who they are.