23%68 Votes
13%39 Votes
1 (Poor)
42%124 Votes
Total Votes :: 295 Votes

ToxicStarFish

Rank 0
ToxicStarFish
PostedNov 25, 2013 4:12 am   Last edited by ToxicStarFish on Nov 26, 2013 10:17 pm. Edited 3 times in total
1! Because I couldn't vote Zero

Shaiya is so insanely expensive you have driven off the gaming population, good job on killing an amazing game. $2000+ dollars for a PVP set that will be redundant within 1 year... Are you for real Aeria?? Wake up! The average player will NOT spend anywhere near that amount you are asking them to compete. Because of this Shaiya has almost NO community left in what was once your highest populated game.

In the Past 30 days has any glitches been fixed that have been plaguing us for MANY months ? No

Fixed the game crashing multiple times every day? No

Lowered the pricing of the Shaiya Item mall to something sensible that your average customer can afford? No
Advertisement

Sykiu

Rank 2
Sykiu
PostedNov 25, 2013 7:49 am
Sorry but I vote 1

Black.Lilium wrote:
Um. 2. c:
tyty for all your efforts in stabilizing Sapphire's economy.
I'm not 100% satisfied but I don't blame you. I just have high expectations .-.
I am pretty concerned about the GSs though. Please implement a new GS system, like GF's.

• Applications aren't open 24/7, so no random overconfident people just march in
  • I'm not sure if this is actually how their's work but, I THINK(?) old GSs have to reapply to maintain their position

I mean, really. Are you GMs just scrolling through all the apps and thinking "Mmm yeah. I like this dude. I don't even know who he is but I like him. He's in". There is a difference between tryhards and honest people who want to help. Not all tryhards should be GSs. Oh and, some of them who've been in the team are like, slacking off. A lot. Seriously. They hop in randomly, throw in some "useful and helpful" information that ANYONE can give, and disappear for a week when someone in need of help asks a legit question.  

Thank you. And hence all the "Tryhards and overconfident people" around (Which is the 80% of the applicants). Also I agree that after some time the GSs should re-apply after certain amount of time and see if they're eligible again for the position cause many just slack off (Note: We had a new GS after like a month and I noticed she existed like 1 week ago..gg). I guess the rumor around Sapphire might be true, never know "GSs only be leeching AP" (And I could name two) and the people applying only want that nice reward...Human greed is everywhere. Oh well, maybe thats just us, old members of Sapphire assuming things Smile

Black.Lilium wrote:
Please implement a new GS system, like GF's.  
10/10 Agreed

fuzz197

Rank 2
fuzz197
PostedNov 25, 2013 8:47 am
Sykiu wrote:
Sorry but I vote 1

Black.Lilium wrote:
Um. 2. c:
I am pretty concerned about the GSs though. Please implement a new GS system, like GF's.

• Applications aren't open 24/7, so no random overconfident people just march in
  • I'm not sure if this is actually how their's work but, I THINK(?) old GSs have to reapply to maintain their position

I mean, really. Are you GMs just scrolling through all the apps and thinking "Mmm yeah. I like this dude. I don't even know who he is but I like him. He's in". There is a difference between tryhards and honest people who want to help. Not all tryhards should be GSs. Oh and, some of them who've been in the team are like, slacking off. A lot. Seriously. They hop in randomly, throw in some "useful and helpful" information that ANYONE can give, and disappear for a week when someone in need of help asks a legit question.  

Thank you. And hence all the "Tryhards and overconfident people" around (Which is the 80% of the applicants). Also I agree that after some time the GSs should re-apply after certain amount of time and see if they're eligible again for the position cause many just slack off (Note: We had a new GS after like a month and I noticed she existed like 1 week ago..gg). I guess the rumor around Sapphire might be true, never know "GSs only be leeching AP" (And I could name two) and the people applying only want that nice reward...Human greed is everywhere. Oh well, maybe thats just us, old members of Sapphire assuming things Smile

Black.Lilium wrote:
10/10 Agreed  

Reapps typically only occur when the Point of Contact chooses to have them, which I think is a terrible idea. In the time I was a GS, a little over a year, we had one re-app period, in which a fair degree of negative feedback came in about members of the GS team, feedback, which if there had been a regular re-app period, could've resulted in the GSs being dealt with at the time of the issues. It would also help with the issue of percieved "AP leeching", in-active GSes, people applying to hoard AP for other games (like AK) and so on. A regular 2 or 3 month re-app requirement should be mandatory I think. If the GS is too lazy to reapp, then they don't deserve tags so eh.
But yeah, I like GF's new system of "rewarding" their GSs, throw in mandatory re-apps and that could solve a lot of problems in a lot of games with minimal effort on Aeria's end I'd think.

AyumeiKitsune

Rank 2
AyumeiKitsune
PostedNov 25, 2013 8:56 am
Im always going to vote 3 untill I see some improvement some how. Not trying to hate or anything. When Aura comes out and I can see whats done with that I might change my opnion ^^! But one thing I want to say the best thing about Aeria is the community and the staff. They are awesome. Well the GS's are. I have not really seen any GMS. On any of the games I played here but maybe thats because I was not really looking.

KT_Kross

Rank 3
KT_Kross
PostedNov 25, 2013 10:17 am
Aeria Games is #1, so I voted 1.

jamdoughnut

Rank 2
jamdoughnut
PostedNov 25, 2013 10:23 am
Sykiu wrote:
Sorry but I vote 1

Black.Lilium wrote:
Um. 2. c:

Black.Lilium wrote:
10/10 Agreed  

I do believe you actually applied for GS if I'm right. Just sounds to me it's a case of sour grapes with you, and you're bitter because your app was rejected. Also indirectly aiming stuff at people isn't nice, you don't like it done to you, so don't do it to others.

Also from what I was told GF has no GS programme soooooooooooooo you might wanna get your facts straight before posting. \o

Sykiu

Rank 2
Sykiu
PostedNov 25, 2013 10:26 am   Last edited by Sykiu on Nov 25, 2013 10:28 am. Edited 1 time in total
jamdoughnut wrote:
Sykiu wrote:
Sorry but I vote 1

Black.Lilium wrote:
Um. 2. c:

Black.Lilium wrote:
10/10 Agreed  

I do believe you actually applied for GS if I'm right. Just sounds to me it's a case of sour grapes with you, and you're bitter because your app was rejected. Also indirectly aiming stuff at people isn't nice, you don't like it done to you, so don't do it to others.

Also from what I was told GF has no GS programme soooooooooooooo you might wanna get your facts straight before posting. \o

Applied just for the AP Very Happy (Like most of all the applicants do)

PeachieBoo

Rank 4
PeachieBoo
PostedNov 25, 2013 10:27 am
jamdoughnut wrote:
Also from what I was told GF has no GS programme soooooooooooooo you might wanna get your facts straight before posting. \o[/color]  

We always had one, and still do.

We recently had a change in how things are being run, as our management went full EU, but the GS program is still there.

sh3llshock

Rank 2
sh3llshock
PostedNov 25, 2013 10:29 am   Last edited by sh3llshock on Nov 25, 2013 10:32 am. Edited 3 times in total
irobbing wrote:
I'll give this rating a 1. You have damaged my game, AVA, by only doing what you want for the game, and not listening to the voice of the game...the actual players. For example...the timed guns. I know everyone has been ranting on this, but it is a serious issue that has to be addressed. I don't mind the guns being timed, as long as there's a permanent version available. E.G. You have the CR-21 for 30 Days for 1499 AP as well as the CR-21 Perm for 1099 AP (which I know is a glitch). Either way, you based your opinion on what you think YOU can create revenue and went with that.

We had a petition of almost 1,000 players trying to stop this, but you didn't listen to us, thus the player base had significantly decreased (I've noticed this personally). You may be like "Oh, they are players, they don't understand how we can make revenue or anything like that." We have created letters after letters by GS's and even a few GM's to send to you guys to help fix this game, but you guys won't read them or acknowledge their existence. We have given many ideas to fix, but you won't take it into consideration. I don't even think me typing this would have any effect on the game period...after all, I'm just one player.

If you want to be successful, learn to listen to the players, and find something that fits you, too...it would be a potential win-win situation.

You have, however, have done some pretty good things such as Tiered Spending and Promotional Events for the game, but sometimes people don't find them interesting. Trial and error...anyway, I digress.

If you start listening to the public, I will most certaintly give you the best rating I could...that's all that really matters...especially for AVA...

Thanks for reading, I hope I didn't bore you to death...

lol

You could roll into Aeria HQ with a battalion of elite Spetsnaz paratroopers and armored tanks demanding change at gunpoint and they'd just be like "ooh great idea, thanks for your feedback. we decided that we like that model, so we're gonna put a female Spetsnaz character with huge breasts and buttocks in AVA and make it timed and for AP only"

jamdoughnut

Rank 2
jamdoughnut
PostedNov 25, 2013 10:29 am
Sykiu wrote:
jamdoughnut wrote:
Sykiu wrote:
Sorry but I vote 1

Black.Lilium wrote:
Um. 2. c:

Black.Lilium wrote:
10/10 Agreed  

Applied just for the AP Very Happy  

Obviously you know nothing that goes on with the GS programme then. =D

@Peachie, I was just going off what I was told, but you learn something new everyday \o\