4. Remove OP items D:
5. The bugs need to be fixed
6. I love Wolfteam hehehhe :3
Advertisement

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedNov 20, 2013 12:58 pm
4, AK seems to be running smoothly with updates weekly.
GM team has yet to be revealed though, and the community is running on it's own save for the few forum GS's passing by and the random array of GM's that show up to the community for a tiny period of time.

However it seems like most of the stock trailers are out and a lot of the content has been revealed on the site, so I have high hopes for a beta soon, and more community interaction.

I must admit, with GM Paladin gone, the lack of events or any community interaction at all with "coming soon" games (I understand if by soon it's >1 year, but when it seemingly isn't, as in with AK, there should be some more community interaction), is lame. You can't just announce a game, and then sit there pouring out info onto Facebook while forgetting about the forum community.

I'm also surprised by Aeria wanting to do a QnA video for AK, it's a step up from the usual, and I'm looking forward to more improvement such as livestreaming. I've been here for 6 years, I'm seeing some improvements, and I've got hope for some more changes, so this is my first legit feed back.

HellStormTitan

Rank 3
HellStormTitan
PostedNov 20, 2013 1:10 pm
DWO I give a 3

+ Massive update, lots of weapons and wanted gear sets

- Update came with numerous problems, do Koei even try testing these patchs?
- Update didn't have any fixes for the previous updates problems, gg Koei.
- Campaign system is still not working properly, hope HigherCalibur learns real soon.

- Credit to Blame - GS ChaoRa.BH1 - Style name: Fengbao - Master of War Blades -

Pienene13

Rank 2
Pienene13
PostedNov 20, 2013 1:11 pm
SB, Me gives a 3 aswell o3o
There are problems which should be attended.
Beside those OMG I LOVE The game. And i gots me a new Ram thingy so all the bs lag/freezes/blackscreen/crashes are gone now hue hue.
Thank you for Publishing Scarlet Blade Very Happy

Retirement calls. Good bye :)

ikram_ab32599

Rank 0
ikram_ab32599
PostedNov 20, 2013 1:19 pm
i give 4 , no more hackers Smile

Ciega.

Rank 3
PostedNov 20, 2013 1:24 pm
For the first time in a long time, I gave a 3. Things seem somewhat better, things are still pretty bad, though.

PeachieBoo

Rank 4
PeachieBoo
PostedNov 20, 2013 1:26 pm
4~

I don't really have anything to list as negative at the moment.

jotasnake

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
jotasnake
PostedNov 20, 2013 1:42 pm
I have to give it a 2.

As a positive, i should point out the work the GMs have made with issues with the Scarlet Blade and Last Chaos servers which ended with rollbacks and missing items and they did the best they could to keep the community happy, however in LC case i believe its taking a bit too long to the point where players are getting tired of waiting and will leave.

As a negative, it's pretty much the usual with a few exceptions:

- The release of Aura Kingdom was promised to be soon in september in a LO update, however its been over 2 months and no news have come, i don't think theres anything wrong with keeping your community updated, even if the update is "we dont have a date yet, we estimate it may be longer than we expected due to testing issues", just a small description of whats happening.

- The release of FEAR, similar to my aura kingdom complain, lack of updates after Alpha.

- Aeria Ignite games being treated as "not my problem" games. I only play DMO so i can't speak for the others, but the players don't get any sort of support from the GMs, in the forums or through rt, since these are players who are spending AP (AERIA Points), i believe Aeria should have more concern towards offering support to these players. I have suggested in the past one or two GSes for the Ignite section or at the very least assign one or two existing GSes from other games to look over there and report any issues.

- The release of Dragon Pals was done exactly as all the other Aeria Ignite games, just a quick announcement and there we go. You didn't offer any sort of promotions that would lead players to join, thats probably why it doesn't have such a big population. And this is not like other Aeria Ignite games, this is a browser game which has an exclusive server for AGE, just like DDtank or Wartune so it should have been given far more attention, especially when players have been requesting a new browser game for a long time since Wartune.

HunniiBear

Rank 4
HunniiBear
PostedNov 20, 2013 2:03 pm
Mehh, 3

AriaSaitcho

Rank 3
AriaSaitcho
PostedNov 20, 2013 2:14 pm
GMPaladin was apparently let go (at least that's what rumor says). so who's in charge of AK, LO, and whatever else he was in charge of? an update to let us know just what the Hard is going on with end of summer events that we are still waiting word on would be nice.

2 for lack of interaction with the community in the games that Paladin was in charge of.