1. Make an exception in your firewall for AVA.exe and xm.exe OR Completely close your firewall (recommended).
2. Close your Anti-virus to avoid further proplems SPECIALLY when you're using AVG or ME.
3. Close any Monitor program, any 'PC Care' programs Like Uniblue or IObit programs.
4. Open 'Task Manager' >> 'Processes' and close both processes with that name "netsession_win.exe" and close any useless process.
5. Click on Start Menu >> Search for "Run" then write 'msconfig'
it will be like that :
then Choose "Startup" tab and Un-check all the programs you don't need.