KanariYugen

Rank 0
PostedNov 15, 2013 8:50 am

new players needs help

i can't decide XD
hi guys
i'm new to the game and i just finished downloading and my problem is that i can decide what faction and class to use, i need something that's good for both PVE and PVP but better on the PVP side.
please help.
Advertisement

xtcbto1

Rank 0
PostedNov 15, 2013 9:58 am
Free Knights since rg is so many at the moment.

for me whipper class is the best because you can farm and mob no problem. you can also try defender since that class is very beefy.

MichelleZhivago

Rank 2
MichelleZhivago
PostedNov 15, 2013 2:12 pm
Free Knights! Yayyy!Smile

Michelle♥

Aureola3114

Rank 2
Aureola3114
PostedNov 15, 2013 3:20 pm
Royal Guards are rather saturated; it might be better to join Free Knights, but... there isn't a lot of pvp going on at the moment.

As for classes, Defender is the classic tank, Whippers specialize in AOE and disruption, Punishers are burst dps, Sentinels are constant DPS, Shadow Walkers are assassins, and Medics healhealheal. All have their good/bad sides in PvE and PvP.

drake619

Rank 0
drake619
PostedNov 15, 2013 4:35 pm
If you want to be where the winners and rich are, pick Royal Guards. If you want to strive hard to play, pick Free Knights.

redhairwoman

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
redhairwoman
PostedDec 15, 2013 10:04 am
For deciding the factions, which one you will enjoy playing, there is up and down on both sides of the factions, it's not going to be sweet all the time.

For deciding what class, ask yourself which type of character you like to play ? Do you like to control a male arkana or female arkana ?

I believe there is a guide here in choosing which class one is best suited for you.

a guide made by evaeri she explains in details on what each of the classes offer. but minus the cyberblade the new class.

Hope this helps. if not then oops oh well I tried.. lol