KMGopez

Rank 1
KMGopez
PostedNov 13, 2013 10:02 am   Last edited by KMGopez on Nov 16, 2013 1:38 am. Edited 4 times in total

[Guide]<Thanksgiving Event 2013>

Image-Heavy Guide!
<Thanksgiving Event> Guide!

To Start the quest, talk to <Magic Bird Keeper> Ansley in Ilya at (x362, y89).

She has two (2) quests for you to take. The First quest is L15. Under Arrest! (REP) and the Second quest is called L15. Altruism Pays Off.

For L15. Under Arrest! (REP) you are asked to speak with <R&D Bureau Spy> Espion, who is in Jale at (x266, y254) and to 'Collect Captured Bird Burglar.'

Espion has 5 options:

The First Option is some Dialogue and Background Story.

The Second Option more Dialogue, this time explaining about the 'Time Energy Essences.'

The Third Option lets you trade Five (5) Time Energy Essences for a Black Hole Teleporter.

The Fourth Option Lets you buy Time Energy Essences for 50 Gold Each.

The Fifth Option is the Dialogue for the quest L15. Under Arrest! (REP).

Choose the Fifth Option to move on with the quest.

Next you need to Collect Five (5) Time Energy Essences in order to trade for the Black Hole Teleporter.

You can collect the Essences in one of two ways:

Either use Espion's Fourth Dialogue prompt and Pay 50 Gold for EACH essence

OR

Collect with your sprites on Fissure Vent Exploration (Mining Lv 15), Grassland Gathering (Foraging Lv 15) or Mountain Cave Hunting (Hunting Lv 15).
Note: There's a chance for them to bring the Essences back from their collection, you will receive the item with the materials if it was a successful collection, it will NOT be an event

Once you have collected Five (5) of these Essences, Select the Third Option from Espion: I want to trade 5 Time Energy Essences for a Black Hole Teleporter. After you have the Teleporter, Start a 'Sprite Adventure' using the item to send your sprite to the "suspect's hideout."

To start a Sprite Adventure:
1)First go to the Duel Tab on your Main Sprite.
2)Select the button: Adventure.

3)Read the pretty rules.
4)Drag the Teleporter into the little item icon on the bottom of the sprite adventure screen... It's somewhat in the middle but not quite centered at the bottom-most portion of the sprite adventure screen.

5)Select the begin battle button at the top of the Sprite Adventure screen (Next to your name and sprite's name)
6)After you defeat the monster, open your sprite cottage again. If you won, you should have an item that your sprite brought back called Adorned String.

Once you have the string, Right click on it to 'summon' the Captured Bird Burglar. This summon will last for 20 minutes.

Take the Burglar back to <Magic Bird Keeper> Ansley in Ilya at (x362, y89).(Note: Using mounts will not unsummon the Burglar)

Turn in L15. Under Arrest!(REP) to get an Elder Council's Gratitude

Completing this quest will give you a Four (4) Hour Cooldown Status called Under Arrest! While you have this status you cannot retake the quest.

The possible Prizes in the Elder Council's Gratitude item are:
Mouthwatering Turkey x 2, Cute Chick Hat (3 day version) x 1, Succulent Roast Knuckles x 2, Tasty Grilled Sausages x 2, Magic Soda Pop x 2, Magic Honey-Glazed Biscuits x 2

Quest Two:

Accept L15. Altruism Pays Off from <Magic Bird Keeper> Ansley in Ilya at (x362, y89).
This quest asks you to Collect 20 Sacks with Magic Bird Eggs.

These sacks can be obtained randomly by summoning the Captured Bird Burglar from the Adorned String.
Note: You will get the Burglar OR the Egg

Completing this quest will give the following Title:
Hope's Savior which grants +5% running speed and +5% drop rate.
Fenize wrote:
Also nice to know is that if you invite others to the sprite adventure, they will all get the Adorned String if you win. Very Happy  
Advertisement

Shadowsong000

Rank 0
PostedNov 13, 2013 2:24 pm
No perms from the gratitude box?

hopeflow

Rank 3
hopeflow
PostedNov 13, 2013 5:18 pm
Shadowsong000 wrote:

I think so, since in the guide it doesn't mention anything about perm reward items. If it does have any perm items, I'm sure Eirini would have corrected it c: If you want (just to make sure), keep checking this guide to see if there's any updates about it later on ^-^

Signature by - Crystilia

KMGopez

Rank 1
KMGopez
PostedNov 13, 2013 5:29 pm
Shadowsong000 wrote:

The prize list is the one that was given to me by the GM team. I can ask them tomorrow to clarify.

GM_Megane

GameMaster: Germany
GM_Megane
PostedNov 14, 2013 10:08 am
Hey everyone! I'm here to confirm that there are no permanent items in the Gratitude Box prize. I hope that clears some things up!

rhendril

Rank 1
rhendril
PostedNov 14, 2013 12:24 pm
Why is there a cute chick hat slot in the archive with the description <Thanksgiving Event Award> then? o.o

-Level 90 Saint-

Fenize

Rank 1
Fenize
PostedNov 14, 2013 1:03 pm
Also nice to know is that if you invite others to the sprite adventure, they will all get the Adorned String if you win. Very Happy

jgirl2011

Rank 0
PostedNov 25, 2013 6:44 pm

Is it really a thanksgiving event?

I wonder if Aeria Management knows the real meaning of thanksgiving, sorry to say it but this event does not shows the spirit of thanksgiving. GM works hard to make this game more appealing to everyone but if the Management doesn't change their mind setting then the only thing I wanna say is Happy Thanksgiving!!! BTW, if you try to read the reviews about the working condition and environment in Aeria, you will understand my frustration.

Here are some points to ponder:

- The quest is repeatable but you have to wait four hours to do get it again.
- After waiting for four hours this is what you will get (randomly):
- 2 Magic Soda Pop (why should I wait for four hours when i can get it for 45s)
- 2 Magic Honey Glazed Biscuit (same thing with Magic Soda)
- 2 roasted legs (which works like an ordinary hp potion)
- 2 bbq on sticks (which works like an ordinary mp potion)
- 2 TURKEY (well, its like you should be thankful for this because you got them)
- non perm chick hat (i wish it was a hot chick instead)

So now tell me, does this how Aeria shows the spirit of thanksgiving? Oh well, that's always the way it is and it will be.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE - enjoy your ham and turkey! Wink