I wonder if Aeria Management knows the real meaning of thanksgiving, sorry to say it but this event does not shows the spirit of thanksgiving. GM works hard to make this game more appealing to everyone but if the Management doesn't change their mind setting then the only thing I wanna say is Happy Thanksgiving!!! BTW, if you try to read the reviews about the working condition and environment in Aeria, you will understand my frustration.
Here are some points to ponder:
- The quest is repeatable but you have to wait four hours to do get it again.
- After waiting for four hours this is what you will get (randomly):
- 2 Magic Soda Pop (why should I wait for four hours when i can get it for 45s)
- 2 Magic Honey Glazed Biscuit (same thing with Magic Soda)
- 2 roasted legs (which works like an ordinary hp potion)
- 2 bbq on sticks (which works like an ordinary mp potion)
- 2 TURKEY (well, its like you should be thankful for this because you got them)
- non perm chick hat (i wish it was a hot chick instead)
So now tell me, does this how Aeria shows the spirit of thanksgiving? Oh well, that's always the way it is and it will be.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE - enjoy your ham and turkey!