EstwoEsTwo

Rank 0
EstwoEsTwo
PostedNov 11, 2013 12:57 am

NO GAMESAGE IN GRYPHON?

Title says it all .. no one wants to keep gryphon's community in order ?
Advertisement

Sai5sai

GameSage: Aeria Browser
Sai5sai
PostedNov 11, 2013 5:26 am

Re: NO GAMESAGE IN GRYPHON?

EstwoEsTwo wrote:

I have a character in Gryphon that I log into every now and then to monitor chat and answer any questions.

The IGN (in-game name) is (GS)SaiYuki™

Feel free to shoot me a in-game mail if you need me. Or add me as a friend so you can see when I pop on. ^_^ I'm not high level, since I play mainly on Centaur, but I will be on Gryphon occasionally to help.

EstwoEsTwo

Rank 0
EstwoEsTwo
PostedNov 11, 2013 9:35 pm

Sai5sai wrote:
EstwoEsTwo wrote:

I have a character in Gryphon that I log into every now and then to monitor chat and answer any questions.

Feel free to shoot me a in-game mail if you need me. Or add me as a friend so you can see when I pop on. ^_^ I'm not high level, since I play mainly on Centaur, but I will be on Gryphon occasionally to help.  

Finally lol cos some kids tend to show off and trumpet more than 10 in without any proper reason .. i know their rich but the spam is annoying and it's actually flooding the chat plus there are stupid fights sometimes in the lobby someone needs to monitor gryphon time to time

NicoleP_05538

GameSage: Aeria Browser
NicoleP_05538
PostedNov 11, 2013 10:13 pm
I have a character but I barely go on since my main is not on that sever. We can do surprise pop in's and if anything is out of place make sure to remind people of the spam rules. sorry if anything bothered you on that sever, but I'll sign on more often then.

NecromancerV

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
NecromancerV
PostedNov 14, 2013 5:41 pm

EstwoEsTwo wrote:
Sai5sai wrote:
EstwoEsTwo wrote:

Finally lol cos some kids tend to show off and trumpet more than 10 in without any proper reason .. i know their rich but the spam is annoying and it's actually flooding the chat plus there are stupid fights sometimes in the lobby someone needs to monitor gryphon time to time  

If you see people behaving like that please take screen shots and report the spam. Smile