PostedNov 09, 2013 9:33 am

Bugatti Veyron?

How do I get it?
Please tell me.
Advertisement

XxBekPakxX

Rank 0
PostedNov 09, 2013 6:03 pm

vc deve obter todas as conquistas do jogo.

ou seja Ú quase imposivel ter o bugatti pois vc teria que completar conquistas tipo como ter todos os carros do jogo, e 10 carro de cada marca, vencer corridas classe S,A,B,C,E por 1000 vesses, ter uma sequencia de cašas ao tesouro por 500 dias (mais de um ano). Ú uma coisa muito deficil sao poucos os q tem o bugatti, espero ter ajudado.

Styvos

Rank 0
PostedNov 10, 2013 1:55 pm

Re: vc deve obter todas as conquistas do jogo.

XxBekPakxX wrote:
ou seja Ú quase imposivel ter o bugatti pois vc teria que completar conquistas tipo como ter todos os carros do jogo, e 10 carro de cada marca, vencer corridas classe S,A,B,C,E por 1000 vesses, ter uma sequencia de cašas ao tesouro por 500 dias (mais de um ano). Ú uma coisa muito deficil sao poucos os q tem o bugatti, espero ter ajudado.  

Why do you bother replying to a post that's in a different language? Do you really think I understood what you typed?.

RestWT

Rank 3
RestWT
PostedDec 12, 2013 1:19 am
try sending a ticket asking how to get it

NoSpaX

Rank 0
NoSpaX
PostedJan 12, 2014 5:29 pm
Just get your Driver Score to 4000, the Veyron will be in the Present-Section for the Archievements.
Some of the Archievements will be very hard to accomplish, for example the Class-restricted Races (because they are overcrowded with cheaters)

This is the only way to get the Veyron (and it is not worth it, according to some players) .

I am also in the german EA Forums, helping with technical problems.

TuesdaysGone

Rank 0
TuesdaysGone
PostedNov 13, 2014 12:56 pm
NoSpaX wrote:
Just get your Driver Score to 4000, the Veyron will be in the Present-Section for the Archievements.
Some of the Archievements will be very hard to accomplish, for example the Class-restricted Races (because they are overcrowded with cheaters)

This is the only way to get the Veyron (and it is not worth it, according to some players) .  

Close but thats not correct. Its 5,000 driver points. It will give you the 5 cards like normal for completing the fifth Legendary Driver achievement. The center card of the five will be the veyron and from there it will automatically available in your garage to drive.