jotasnake

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
jotasnake
PostedNov 07, 2013 6:15 am
marksteele wrote:
hmmm darn doesn't look like its an aeria exclusive server. Saw a bunch of people in guilds and I doubt anyone could have made em this soon.

Ah well, back to dragon pals I guess lol  

Supes confirmed its not, a bit above on this topic, when you asked about it.

After trying, i gotta say it looks a lot like another f2p, a massive one. I couldn't help myself from comparing both and when i do so, i rather play the other one because the diferences between them don't appeal to me. I would still suggest everyone to try it because its a good game, and it may grow on you, especially if you haven't played the other f2p game that is very similar to this.

Advertisement

marksteele

marksteele
PostedNov 07, 2013 7:11 am
jotasnake wrote:
marksteele wrote:
hmmm darn doesn't look like its an aeria exclusive server. Saw a bunch of people in guilds and I doubt anyone could have made em this soon.

Ah well, back to dragon pals I guess lol  

Supes confirmed its not, a bit above on this topic, when you asked about it.

After trying, i gotta say it looks a lot like another f2p, a massive one. I couldn't help myself from comparing both and when i do so, i rather play the other one because the diferences between them don't appeal to me. I would still suggest everyone to try it because its a good game, and it may grow on you, especially if you haven't played the other f2p game that is very similar to this.  

that's because he edited his post after the fact Razz. Look at when I posted that quote, and when he edited his post Razz

p4ndx

Rank 5
p4ndx
PostedNov 07, 2013 7:26 am
2nd attempt at a moba. Hopefully this one works out and I wonder if many people from RotT are still hanging around?

Less QQ! Moar PewPew!

matspc

Rank 5
matspc
PostedNov 07, 2013 8:00 am
It seems a good game. Might try it Very Happy

Feel free to visit my profile: http://www.aeriagames.com/user/matspc

lord.die

Rank 2
lord.die
PostedNov 07, 2013 8:15 am

Re: Become Victorious in Prime World!

Prime World is a free to play online MOBA game!
what is this game hmm

djodjo57

Rank 5
djodjo57
PostedNov 07, 2013 4:22 pm
Soon "Aeria Games" will be renamed "Aeria Ignite"

i still dont understand why would someone play one of these game useing an aeria account if they can make a new account on the company releasing the game and get faster all they need and be sure they have all the content/service

jotasnake

jotasnake
PostedNov 07, 2013 8:27 pm
djodjo57 wrote:
Soon "Aeria Games" will be renamed "Aeria Ignite"

i still dont understand why would someone play one of these game useing an aeria account if they can make a new account on the company releasing the game and get faster all they need and be sure they have all the content/service  

You get the same content as whoever plays the game on the official publisher. The only thing i agree is the service, since these are ignite games and not exclusive to AGE, sometimes it seems they aren't given enough attention. Truth be told, support from some official publishers is even worse but AGE should work a lot harder for the players who are spending their AP on these games.

Theres the advantage of being able to spend AP in these games, i suppose people with recuring payments here would enjoy playing these games through AGE than through the official publisher.

Oberonu

Rank 3
Oberonu
PostedNov 08, 2013 12:46 pm
I'll try it as I do everything so far, but we'll see if it lasts longer than dragon or others in keeping my interest. So far only ps2, the game not system, is keeping my interest in gaming atm. See you all there and cheers!

Om nom nom nom! "You want me to give up? I've never learned how to. You do it first so that I know what it is, then I might consider it."

peppe293

Rank 5
peppe293
PostedNov 08, 2013 3:16 pm
I suppose this game is a nice one, I might try it out someday

ben1000234

Rank 3
ben1000234
PostedNov 08, 2013 5:23 pm
Reminded me of LoL when I played it. Still a good game though! c:

IGN: Bonjih | Guild: HowieWowieArmy | Server: Sapphire