HeLLBriNgER35

Rank 2
HeLLBriNgER35
Kickn a#$ with Motoko Kusanagi , United Kingdom
PostedOct 30, 2013 9:57 am

Wolfteam Last Resistance : Victory At Petra P.T 1

2.nd Episode Of Wolfteam Last Resistance ...
Entrance Music

What Happened At Previous Episode ?

Wolfteam was get a wolf activity signals from Petra. With join of Adriana ; They're did go there. But while entering Petra ; they activated some mines. Then ; they falled into an ambush. Marien found a plan and she tried to call Hamadah with radio...

Petra
12:00
Operation : Sand Storm

MARIEN (inner sound): I hope this plan may work...
And she waited for the opening of radio. When radio turned on ;
MARIEN (radio) : Blue Hawk to Sand Scorpion , please answer Sand Scorpion ...
HAMADAH (radio) : I'm listening Marien ;
MARIEN (radio) : We need reinforcements immediately ! Here's the coordinates ; 10C north , 28C east
HAMADAH (radio) : Roger ! Reinforcements en route. E.T.A 3 minutes...
MARIEN (radio) : Thanks.
MARIEN : Come on squad ! 3 mins more !

But it was not easy to say. At their front ; a huge wolf army they need to fight. Maybe 1 minutes may not enough for them.
MARIEN (inner sound) : Come on Hamadah where the h**l are ya ?
And then Hamadah and his squad appeared at sky with an heli. Thy arrived to ambush area. But a wolf soldier fired a HS Missile and shot down the helicopter. Hamadah and his men jumped from heli and finally land to ground. And later ; all team reunioned ...
ANGELA : Everyone is OK ?
LIN : Yeah we're ok.
MARIEN : Quick , follow me ! i find a path ...
Everyone followed marien and controlled the area for any ambush or mines ... Lin ;
LIN : We're arrived. Be quiet ...
MARIEN : Apparently wolwes behaved early than us.
Then ... a strong howl heard from everywhere. Wolfteam said : LUSIAN !!! with an blood-froze. And they're right. Lusian and his assistant Pedro camed to bring terror ! But our heroes haves a plan everytime. Lin strated first ;
LIN : Everyone listen me ; We'll climb to a hill and pick up our snipers. Then we'll scope & kill all of the support soldiers. Meanwhile ; our squads may kill wolwes ... then we'll dismiss the objective.
CHRISTOPHER : Good idea. Quick , be ready and climb at this hill and pick up your snipers. Use your silencer's too. Or we may discovered and wolwes may went-to-boom us :/ I'll choose teams ; Angela and me will go to this hill , Lin & Hamadah , get in position at this hill.
LIN : Oh man why you teamed up me with this noob Surprised
HAMADAH : Hey i'm better veteran than you !
CHRISTOPHER : You two s**t up plz ! ... Marien and Adriana ; go to exploded SCUD missile , pick up your best weapon and attract attention of wolwes upon yourself. Reinhard you need to cover'em.
REINHARD : Roger !
ANGELA : Aallriight ! Everyone get in position ...
Everyone climbed & awaited. Soldiers started to attack to Mairen & Adriana. But Chris , Angela , Lin & Hamadah killing them from back , suddenly ; Angela saw Lusian and aimed to him. She wanted to kill him but he missed and Lusian heard bullet-firing noise. Then he saw Angela and started to run & climb over the hill but he's get shot from his back... That was Pedro ! Everyone surprised a split second ; Lusian :
LUSIAN . YOU'LL BE PAY THIS BETRAYING PEDRO ... BUT NOT NOW !
And he ran away quickly. But our heroes has a question ; Why Pedro shot Lusian ? Everyone looked at him .. Pedro said :
PEDRO : *sigh* I may not betray to you guys you know ? Right ? Smile
LIN : Hah .. we'd know you're a good spy Wink
Angela was very much surprised ... He awaited for him a long time .. but now her love standing at her front. She quickly ran and hugged him she said while criyng ,
ANGELA : I missed you so much !!
PEDRO : Me too sweetie ... me too ...
And Angela kissed him cheek but then they heard another strong howling. This roar is much stronger then Lusian's howl. This howl was shocking the ground ...
PEDRO : Oh my !!! They're Guardian Squad ! I think Lusian called'em and sadly they find us.
ANGELA : We're dead !!!!
CHRISTOPHER : Lock'n load everyone ! Apparently we have a BIG problem ! ...

To Be Continued ...

Don't forget comments plz Smile
Advertisement

HeLLBriNgER35

Rank 2
HeLLBriNgER35
PostedOct 31, 2013 5:37 am
Thread updated ... :/

~ True Evil Never Dies ! ~

peppe293

Rank 5
peppe293
PostedOct 31, 2013 10:46 am
Very nice stories! They´re very exciting! I can´t wait until the next part comes out Very Happy!

HeLLBriNgER35

Rank 2
HeLLBriNgER35
PostedOct 31, 2013 11:25 am
Thanks bro. I'm really happy you liked the story.