12%34 Votes
1 (Poor)
43%121 Votes
Total Votes :: 281 Votes

Suukei

Rank 1
Suukei
PostedOct 24, 2013 8:54 pm
I'll give it a 3 because Mister GM Hi-C is doing a good job with the DWO community, posting up announcements and events. Maybe a 4 next time if the GM Hi-C managed to make the cp schedules back to the regular times.
Advertisement

BlueBlaz

Rank 0
BlueBlaz
PostedOct 24, 2013 9:32 pm
Well i am having problems with the pets on my account and i am waiting for a message back about it then i will decide weather they had a good reaction or not.

WoodPecker.

Rank 5
WoodPecker.
PostedOct 24, 2013 9:35 pm

Rc

I voted a one. Although i tryed hard not to go to a two. The content in our update has been better over the past two months due to a new pm. Gmhc finally gave a bit of hope. Finally a new anticheat has been implemented and hoping it does its job well. Our old anticheat sucked (apex) and we had hacks pretty much everyday for months. If the new anticheat implemented does its job, i think ill give a 2 or 3 in the next vote.

From Gus, With Love.

Ciega.

Rank 4
Ciega.
PostedOct 24, 2013 9:52 pm
PrinceRapthorne wrote:
1 based on you guys doing so badly you had to lay off staff recently. upper management needs to get a clue as to how to actually run a business that's driven by a community (or communities).

Same shit is wrong that is always wrong, just like has been the past few years, just like it will be next month. Learn to actually listen to what people say needs to change and actually change it.  

michael.

y r u hacking.

stahp.

I'll swim and sail on savage seas. With ne'er fear of drowning. No scortching sun, nor freezing cold shall stop me on my journey. If you would promise me your heart. And love me for eternity.♥

spacefire11

Rank 5.1
spacefire11
PostedOct 24, 2013 10:47 pm
Got muted because i told gs speak English.

walmazi

Rank 4
walmazi
PostedOct 24, 2013 10:50 pm
(and on previous occasions I usually give a 3 to 4.....)

They essentially killed Grand Fantasia. No incentives to spend, no incentives to play, no incentives to new players to gear their character. Lack of consumables, poor behaviour by some of the new GM's and poor decision making to shift the GM team this late in the game's lifecycle.

The forecast for their up and coming anime games does not look like it will be a good one, if they're so willingly doing a great job of sabotaging the ones that are already out. If this is how AK is to end up in a few months time, I'm out (of aeria games period).

matspc

Rank 5
matspc
PostedOct 25, 2013 12:10 am
3. This is for Wolfteam.
Uptown is doing a great job alone but I think he need help, he can't do everything alone.
We had 2 months where there was not any hackers at all.
Sadly the hackers has come back lately and it's a hacker wave going on.
The WC shop bug has been resolved.

Feel free to visit my profile: http://www.aeriagames.com/user/matspc

TreishaSempai

Rank 4
TreishaSempai
PostedOct 25, 2013 1:39 am
Mocarze wrote:

EDIT:
(Random incident that occured 10 minutes after the above remark that further highlights my point)

I mentioned a word that is a mysterious word in the game, it is used as a label of a future class but the class as not been implemented yet. I said in the shoutbox "duskshadow c:" (the term). GMPizza inquires as to why I said that, and mutes me for not answering.
http://i.imgur.com/ZPPQBHo.png
http://i.imgur.com/n9M18ny.png  

That's one of the most idiotic things I have ever seen a GM do, and they do not deserve a job in customer service if they think muting someone for not answering a question (thus making them FURTHER unable to answer) is a legit thing to do. Why couldn't the useless GMs get fired in your recent spree of layoffs so the ones that actually do work get to stay?

And on the topic of useless GMs, the entire EU team on NA GF right now makes me cringe every day. You had one GM mute people for saying nothing but "Can we get food instead then?" and another GM mute AND BAN swaths of people for having private conversations on World Chat instead of Whisper or Party Chat (aka conversations with friends on a chat INTENDED FOR CONVERSATIONS WITH OTHER PLAYERS is apparently bannable???? Like how stupid can things GET around here)

Not going to vote until there is an option for "On a Scale of 1 - 5 of Aeria's Competency About Good Business Practices, you rank at ExxonMobil"

masterwinstonx

Rank 4
masterwinstonx
PostedOct 25, 2013 1:52 am
1. Based mainly on just GF + the hilarious let's get rid of some of the best GM's just because moment you guys just had.

The EU GMs for GF: Nice people (except for Sid). But all of them complete idiots. I am surprised they know how to type in GM Commands. They have no idea wtf they are doing.

Sid turned ban happy when people used our world chat as a conversation tool, which it has been for years. Way to know our game. You too pro for us.

Leera is probably the best out of all the EU GMs, but is a bit blind on how they have systematically made the entire GS Team quit for EN. Right now all the GSs in GF are leeching AP waiting for AK and LO. While the rest quit, quitting later this month. Open apps so I can give yes's to the people I can't stand so they can be GSs so we can torture them and they can suffer the stupidity that is the EU Team for GF.

Promo wise. Eh I honestly don't mind the promos that much, they finally started to respond to our feedback which is a plus. It wasn't news that we wanted to hear, but it was news none the less. We would LOVE to know who our PM is. Is he/she too scared to come out of the closet knowing our community will tear them apart?

But yeah, thanks for killing GF. Gave me more time for Pokemon X and FF14:ARR.

Would like to thank Moko, TenRing, and 8Bit for being amazing GMs. As they kept our game alive, and now get to just watch it die in the hands of monkeys.

I GSd GF for two years. I have GSd multiple servers for this game and it saddens me that my family (The GS Team) is now dying and the community we worked for is dying. We tried behind the scenes since the EU staff took over to help this not happen, but alas the EU staff has their own plans and ruined all the work the GSs tried to do.

-
ex GSDesu
now Gintoki

EstKellu

Rank 0
EstKellu
PostedOct 25, 2013 3:18 am
I gave it a 4.
I can only comment things that are connected mostly to AVA, but the GM's I have seen and talked to seem nice and they know what they are doing. Sometimes the maintenances take about 2 hours even though it was planned for 30 minutes and this is something that pisses people off and they really should plan their time a bit better.
In conclusion I would say that it could only get better but I don't have nothing really bad to say about Aeria. Smile