1 (Poor)
43%121 Votes
Total Votes :: 281 Votes

Sykiu

Rank 3
Sykiu
PostedOct 24, 2013 5:40 pm
Gave it a 3 based on Eden Eternal.

To be honest, in my peer (50-69) people are saying that PM Pookie is doing a horrible with the crystal altar, and its true. Like the one we have right now (24/10/2013 7:38Pm EST) No one is playing it in my peer, the only Crystal Altar worth this week was the one with SSs.

Pookie, try harder with the Altar and listen to the players more.

Quit
Advertisement

kyle.k.luong

Rank 5.1
kyle.k.luong
PostedOct 24, 2013 6:33 pm
For Soldier Front. I'd give it a 1. The service is poor. When hey try to help you... they DONT actually help. Same response all the time. Sometimes, it's not worth the time for making a ticket. The banning system only applies to SOME people. GMs lie about bannning hackers. Well it ends up like. AP spender Warning. then after threaten them of perm ban. it doesn't really happen. Non AP= ONLY some are good and get warnings. but most just prm . gone off. just sad.

With the new protection. i expect to see good stuff in the game. hope there isnt hackers within 1 hr of update like usual

xF: kyleluong

Mocarze

GameSage: Eden Eternal
Mocarze
PostedOct 24, 2013 6:35 pm   Last edited by Mocarze on Oct 24, 2013 7:46 pm. Edited 2 times in total
It's saddening to see grown men in a customer service job raging at their customers like a 12 year old child. Even as a third party, not being involved, it's embarrassing to be a part of a game that has employees with that low of a level of professionalism.

Very saddening, I vote a 1.

EDIT:
(Random incident that occured 10 minutes after the above remark that further highlights my point)

I mentioned a word that is a mysterious word in the game, it is used as a label of a future class but the class as not been implemented yet. I said in the shoutbox "duskshadow c:" (the term). GMPizza inquires as to why I said that, and mutes me for not answering.
http://i.imgur.com/ZPPQBHo.png
http://i.imgur.com/n9M18ny.png

billdoor

Rank 5.1
billdoor
PostedOct 24, 2013 6:53 pm
I'll be nice and give you a 2 this month.

The increase from my customary 1 is due to the initiative taken by Shaiya PMs and GMs (after community request) to keep the Shaiya community up to date with what issues are being worked with, and if possible where in the general order of things they are. Hopefully this initiative will be sustained and not fizzle out shortly like every other such initiatives by the Shaiya staff in the past.

As for the continued excessive and at times inexplicable forum moderation without giving any guidelines to posters about why their posts and threads are undesirable, this remains unchanged from past months. On the plus side in this regard I will mention a positive change in attitude towards posters from Superman0X which I hope will be lasting.

As for the game I play, Shaiya ... you don't want me to go there. I cannot put in words how disappointed I am with how the game is being managed, developed and bleeding the players dry, without my computer spontaneously catching fire.

SeasonsEnd/MadManMoon/Uigeadail - retired from Shaiya as of May 10th 2014.

doc09

Rank 4
doc09
PostedOct 24, 2013 7:04 pm
Mocarze wrote:
It's saddening to see grown men in a customer service job raging at their customers like a 12 year old child. Even as a third party, not being involved, it's embarrassing to be a part of a game that has employees with that low of a level of professionalism.

Very saddening, I vote a 1.  

He foretold his future. #ForeverMutedOverSillyReasons.

PrinceRapthorne

Rank 0
PrinceRapthorne
PostedOct 24, 2013 7:13 pm
1 based on you guys doing so badly you had to lay off staff recently. upper management needs to get a clue as to how to actually run a business that's driven by a community (or communities).

Same stuff is wrong that is always wrong, just like has been the past few years, just like it will be next month. Learn to actually listen to what people say needs to change and actually change it.

wigeria

Rank 2
wigeria
PostedOct 24, 2013 7:37 pm
Ciega. wrote:
wigeria wrote:
.TheLoudOne wrote:
wigeria wrote:
Aeria had indeed gotten better, it doesnt matter how little it is; it just has.
4/5 cuz of chur epic patience with the players.

P.S. I hate all ya goddam 1/5 haters  

Well, what game do you play??? Shaiya is a 1/5 game and will eternally deserve my 1 vote unless AGE changes the way it does business.  

I have TRIED every game aeria has to offer. Tried doesn't mean that i play it regularly, but well that doesnt matter e.e
Even if the game sucks more than anything else, even if they ban people for no reason, even if they don't host a lot of events, they still try. Not meaning that they do any of dat e.e
Trying alone makes them worthy of at least a 3. At least.  
You must be new here.  

Im just too nice. Dun blame me.

Economist_X

GameSage: Aura Kingdom
Economist_X
PostedOct 24, 2013 7:39 pm

You may have actually chased me away from even downloading the NA client for AK, much less sinking all the time and work I was planning on into it.

So uh, thanks for that. I've got better stuff to do with my time anyway.

Black.Lilium

Rank 0
Black.Lilium
PostedOct 24, 2013 8:19 pm
Logged in just to do this lol...

I vote 2. Ty EE GMs for trying to help Sapphire's economy. It's still not the same as before, but oh well. I wasn't expecting THAT much action from you guys. You guys are great for events and being happy+casual with players (from my p.o.v.) but when it comes to bugs and more in-gameish things, not so much.

Also... I'm kinda disappointed in the GS program for EE... Maybe change ours into something similar to GF's. Applications aren't open 24/7 and GSs have to reapply (I think that's what GF does???). Most of the GSs are good. Or were good. They helped the game and players at the beginning but as time passed, they just treated their GS title as a nametag saying that they're superior. I'm not saying they have to commit full time as an all-round helper, but seriously. Some have shrank down to the point where they rarely help or care about their job. They're just sitting on their tags.

Mocarze wrote:

I mentioned a word that is a mysterious word in the game, it is used as a label of a future class but the class as not been implemented yet. I said in the shoutbox "duskshadow c:" (the term). GMPizza inquires as to why I said that, and mutes me for not answering.
http://i.imgur.com/ZPPQBHo.png
http://i.imgur.com/n9M18ny.png  

I wonder if I'll get muted for saying that... Or banned for saying that on the forums, shoutbox, and in-game all together.
brb trying. duskshadow c:

cmstache

Rank 3
cmstache
PostedOct 24, 2013 8:31 pm
Coming from DWO. I gave you a 4. Not because you earned it. (Honestly it's more closely pushing a 3.) I gave it to you as a freebie this month. There are still things that aren't happening that should. However, GM Kool-aid man is doing a good job with what he can, and there has been consistent improvement for a few months, so I gave it to you to make up for a consistent 1-2 you usually get.

As far as I'm concerned (and much of our game) until you REGULARLY post patch notes, time events right, and use all the game functions (There's been parts of the game that has been incorporated since before I started, 3 years ago, that still have NEVER been used once and are commonly requested.) you won't receive another 4. Those are all things that should be standard. You will never get a loyal customer base the way things are going now.

If AGE can manage to throw some advertisements out there I might consider a 5 after that. The population is still stupidly low. while most of us understand that there are reasons for this, Aeria has done their fair share for it too.

On the positive:
- GM-community interaction (It exists at some form atm.)
- Player-designed promos have been doing well
- The current GS team is STILL active for the most part (A big feat compared to the last batch)
- Events are happening. (Although a lot of them are ill-timed.) Which is nice compared to not too long ago where they were just gone.
- Solid amount of content updates recently. *thumbs up*