12%34 Votes
1 (Poor)
43%121 Votes
Total Votes :: 281 Votes

martillo551

Rank 0
martillo551
PostedOct 24, 2013 4:06 pm
incredible, but first time aeria games got a good point from me ( 4 ) becouse pm_adorkable in last chaos is doing a great job aplying bug fixes and new content and quick answers for the last chaos community, good job pm_adorkable and good job aeria games for finding a person like her!
Advertisement

sdsdssdsds

Rank 3
PostedOct 24, 2013 4:11 pm
1 you never listen and make people feel horrible about themselves. It's astonishing how some people defend this company to no end, but to each their own.

Dominus7

Rank 0
Dominus7
PostedOct 24, 2013 4:30 pm
For me, you do not know how to manage games for pc. They are great as a game for browsers.
Example: FEAR ALPHA test started and ended a few days later. Without giving too many details. This alienates gamers you.

Try to keep the PC gaming for longer time, invest more in marketing the game outside your network (websites specializing in game, for example).

broken415

Rank 4
broken415
PostedOct 24, 2013 4:41 pm
I give a 2. More events would be nice. Some staff are unprofessional and/or biased. Some staff are really involved and caring. Has lots to improve on, but this month, has shown a bit of progress.

Retired

jamal744

Rank 4
PostedOct 24, 2013 4:43 pm
Put 2 for soldier front too many hackers, not enough content in each update, not enough interactions with gms, game is losing players. Hoping Aeria can put more effort into sf1

Kostas_fentagin

Rank 3
Kostas_fentagin
PostedOct 24, 2013 4:50 pm
First time im giving 4.Wolfteam is getting better,and we all see that UPtown is making an effort right there..Tho we got a new hackwave xD

PoolHooss

GameSage: Eden Eternal
PoolHooss
PostedOct 24, 2013 5:31 pm
I gave a 4 this month, and that's only applying for Eden Eternal.

Sapphire's economy has indeed started to show stabilization since the incident about 5-6 weeks ago, although the prices for some things are still too high. However..the way I see it is that since it's an economic issue, it's not entirely Aeria's fault. Consider the events that happened: PLAYERS exploited a bug, PLAYERS caused the prices to shoot up because THEY'RE the ones setting the prices in the game. If they wanna argue with that, they can look at the Diamond server and see how their prices are for the same rarities compared to ours (i.e. Rose Princess Gown sold for 14k-15k tops in Dia while it went for a whopping 45-60k on Sapphire). As a result, AERIA had to step in to save the economy, they DID SO. However...because the economy is controlled by BOTH Aeria and the players...it's now up to the players to take actions related to that as well if they want to continue enjoying the game. Pookie has been doing a wonderful job with relations to the crystal altar, as that has been enforcing the prices of items to decline significantly due to lucky circumstances.

It really disappoints me how the majority of Eden's playerbase, even the ones playing since closed beta, still don't comprehend the amount of tension and work that the GMs and PMs do just so we can leisurely enjoy a game, or even the things we GameSages experience; we're just merely doing things by the book. However...this [economy] is an issue that the GMs/PMs alone can't control to an absolute without losing players, so its up to players to pitch in to make an effort as well. As someone told me... "beauty and appreciation requires sacrifice." If you want the game you play to be enjoyable, YOU sacrifice some of yourself in order to be able to make that happen. This applies to things beyond games as well; consider it a life skill.

Good job on the improvement Aeria, it's a small step across the majority of the scale of your games from what I've been seeing, and hopefully we'll see even more improvement by next month.

HunniiBear

Rank 4
HunniiBear
PostedOct 24, 2013 5:34 pm
3~

ThatRevGuy

Rank 1
ThatRevGuy
PostedOct 24, 2013 5:36 pm

Grand Fantasia has not had an announced PM for over 2 months now and with the localized staff being completely removed and replaced with green GM's for the English Version is downright unprofessional as a company and just throwing your employees into an unknown enviroment is absurd.

Announce a PM and give players an incentive to buy AP over "illegal gold".

Ciega.

Rank 3
Ciega.
PostedOct 24, 2013 5:37 pm
wigeria wrote:
.TheLoudOne wrote:
wigeria wrote:
Aeria had indeed gotten better, it doesnt matter how little it is; it just has.
4/5 cuz of chur epic patience with the players.

P.S. I hate all ya goddam 1/5 haters  

Well, what game do you play??? Shaiya is a 1/5 game and will eternally deserve my 1 vote unless AGE changes the way it does business.  

I have TRIED every game aeria has to offer. Tried doesn't mean that i play it regularly, but well that doesnt matter e.e
Even if the game sucks more than anything else, even if they ban people for no reason, even if they don't host a lot of events, they still try. Not meaning that they do any of dat e.e
Trying alone makes them worthy of at least a 3. At least.  
You must be new here.