12%34 Votes
1 (Poor)
43%121 Votes
Total Votes :: 281 Votes

zimmey4.0

Rank 0
zimmey4.0
PostedOct 27, 2013 10:28 pm
How can a company with so many direct lines of communications with its customers be so out of touch??
Advertisement

Shade_durza

GameSage: Soldier Front 2
Shade_durza
PostedOct 28, 2013 12:21 am

Re: Feedback

Your forum page
Ciega. wrote:
MichelleZhivago wrote:
Hello, Ciega,

Excuse me, please but I was intrigued by your comment, (although I wonder if anyone in a position to do what you ask is checking this forum post-I guess that we can hope),and I checked your forum page. It is very creative:) I hope that you do not mind but would you tell me please what is the name of that song playing in the background? Thank you!Smile

Michelle  
Uh sure it's Marilyn Manson's - This is Halloween

You could have just left a comment on my profile. You also must be new to the forums. Your signature exceeds signature limits. It's really cool, so you should resize it before it gets removed.

Signatures should not exceed a height of 200 pixels, and a width in file size, while maintaining 120KB in file size.  

Ah a fellow Marilyn Manson fan. I too have that on my profile

Pienene13

Rank 2
Pienene13
PostedOct 28, 2013 3:08 am
Thank you for publishing Scarlet Blade.

Retirement calls. Good bye :)

Yunlihn

Rank 0
Yunlihn
PostedOct 28, 2013 5:07 am
I give you a 1. And it's only because there's not an option to give 0, to be honest. Game management in GF went downhill, so much that I even find myself astonished it keeps getting worst when we already hit the bottom. GS team was kept as is even while feedbacks were sent about some of the GSs leeching AP in preparation for new games and no react was seen on your part. Not even mentionning the EU GMs who recently came to GF and have no freaking idea where in Hard they landed (perhaps not their fault, alright, but choose your guys well in that case).

Website stayed bugged and almost unusable for long - and at this time the random disconnection issue is still not fixed - while the team was being hyprocrite about the shoutboxes working (they were obviously not: nobody could post and if a post appeared it would spam itself to no end).

I usually give a medium rating, but there comes a point where us players get tired of your bs and hypocrisy. Get off your bottoms and work for real, the community is tired and expects changes - except for a bunch of people satisfied with you and giving 4's and 5s, well it's their opinion and has to be respected, although discussable.

bomackin

Rank 0
bomackin
PostedOct 28, 2013 6:51 am

Feedback,Aeriamobile

I rate my experience with a 3,decent,but greatly improvable.

Personally,I have seen great improvement in the management of Monster Paradise and am over all pleased with GMpikuniku,but there have been a large number of issues that have arisen that,in my opinion, have not been dealt with appropriately,but over all,GMpiku has done a great deal to improve Monster Paradise,he is doing a good job as the only GM for Monster Paradise.How ever, I believe a larger issue is the fact that we only have one GM for our game,and we have no active GSs.I see this as an issue because I have seen problems arise,and there has been no one to deal with it.If GMpiku had been available,much trouble could have been avoided, if a GS had been available,I believe it also would have avoided trouble. The greatest need I see is a need for a more immediate form of some form of authority,even on weekends.

lilydkiss

Rank 0
lilydkiss
PostedOct 28, 2013 4:44 pm
4 ^^

Like being in Aeria esp in GF even if many things changed and many things went down still <3 it :3

e.e if as you say and guess ur right that GF is going down slope then help it to rise and stop dragging it more down.

Regards.

matspc

Rank 5
matspc
PostedOct 28, 2013 7:07 pm
guiowner2 wrote:
3 for SF2

SF2:
The game was infested with hackers for a bit but got fixed really quick, good work from the XIGN. Tiers seems to be good and the events are promising (especially the new Event System for Clans). The game is going really well at this moment so not much to say about it.

~ Freaky ~

^This.

Feel free to visit my profile: http://www.aeriagames.com/user/matspc

aldebaras

Rank 0
aldebaras
PostedOct 28, 2013 7:49 pm
HI 5. GM's are doing a awesome job.

karenskid4

Rank 0
karenskid4
PostedOct 28, 2013 11:26 pm
I was going to give it a 1, but I decided to be generous with a 2. GF..well..it has all been said before in this thread. You know the issues by now, please fix them.

PrinceRapthorne

Rank 0
PrinceRapthorne
PostedOct 29, 2013 7:28 am
zimmey4.0 wrote:
How can a company with so many direct lines of communications with its customers be so out of touch??  

Because the people that make all the decisions have 0 interaction with the community.

Grimoire/Harp