14%42 Votes
12%34 Votes
1 (Poor)
43%121 Votes
Total Votes :: 281 Votes

Mustfart020

Rank 0
PostedOct 26, 2013 9:19 pm

Gave a 4. Switched from A.V.A. which went down the toilet ever since Aeria took over. Been keeping tabs on the forums for A.V.A. and appears to be many unattractive changes. Moved to DDTanks. Was unhappy my old account got deleted from absence for about 1 to 1.5 years. Anyway, I want to see the management side of DDTanks. Looks promising so far from a consumer point of view. Been here for about 1 week. Too soon to say at the moment.
Advertisement

sdsdssdsds

Rank 3
PostedOct 26, 2013 10:03 pm
You really need to start IP'ing people from mobile games. People just come on the weekends to attempt to troll the boards cuss and stuff as well. No use in reporting cause they just come back on alt to do it again. Actually prevent them from accessing it on their device, and then you'll actually be getting somewhere. Most of these people who were doing this were altering game coding btw just FYI

boxofshnerples

Rank 4
boxofshnerples
PostedOct 26, 2013 10:32 pm
You are making this AVA more like the Chinese AVA, you know, the one that everyone makes fun of.

Good job.

Oh yeah, and also thanks for ruining SF1.

People sure love being prostitutes who pay to get boned, right?

Signature removed by Admin. Reason: Can't bother with game-ruining hackers who buy AP and instead have to settle with petty nitpicking users of a forum

MichelleZhivago

Rank 1
MichelleZhivago
PostedOct 26, 2013 11:10 pm

Feedback

New to online gaming
Hello, all!

As I am very new to gaming and have not the idea what level of service I should be receiving, I would give a 4 as I have enjoyed myself on the one game that I have played the past few months. Any issues that I have had have been corrected for me very quickly by the GMs and support team and even by my most "noobish" questions have been answered very politely here in the forum or ingame by GSs and fellow players. Thank you, all.Smile

Michelle

MichelleZhivago

Rank 1
MichelleZhivago
PostedOct 26, 2013 11:28 pm

Feedback

Your forum page
Hello, Ciega,

Excuse me, please but I was intrigued by your comment, (although I wonder if anyone in a position to do what you ask is checking this forum post-I guess that we can hope),and I checked your forum page. It is very creative:) I hope that you do not mind but would you tell me please what is the name of that song playing in the background? Thank you!Smile

Michelle

Ciega. wrote:
I can't believe I'm about to do this.

Aeria Games Entertainment, I want you to give a good, long, hard thought at your business plans and goals as a company. I am not certain if I speak for everyone or anyone else when I say this, but I want you to succeed. The games here that I have played have brought me close to people whom I would probably not have known had I not played them. I need you to take a good look at what your doing, formulate a plan, and fix things. Not soon™. The games here are amazing, and most of us want to see you succeed. Do what ever you can. Please. I'm pretty much begging here.  

Ciega.

Rank 3
PostedOct 27, 2013 12:04 am

Re: Feedback

Your forum page
MichelleZhivago wrote:
Hello, Ciega,

Excuse me, please but I was intrigued by your comment, (although I wonder if anyone in a position to do what you ask is checking this forum post-I guess that we can hope),and I checked your forum page. It is very creative:) I hope that you do not mind but would you tell me please what is the name of that song playing in the background? Thank you!Smile

Michelle  
Uh sure it's Marilyn Manson's - This is Halloween

You could have just left a comment on my profile. You also must be new to the forums. Your signature exceeds signature limits. It's really cool, so you should resize it before it gets removed.

Signatures should not exceed a height of 200 pixels, and a width in file size, while maintaining 120KB in file size.  

MichelleZhivago

Rank 1
MichelleZhivago
PostedOct 27, 2013 12:19 am
Hello, Ciega,

Thank you for the response quick! Yes, I am new. And thank you for the comment about my signature, I just had it put in! I had to get help from a GameSage. I had thought that if it was too big, the signature would not go up. Sad I will try to fix it. Thank you for the warning. Smile

Michelle

68razer

Rank 0
68razer
PostedOct 27, 2013 2:58 am
vote 3 cus stil alot of prob with lc that not fixed like login prob

Play LC to have fun and kill some time:)

mr.samdani1

Rank 0
PostedOct 27, 2013 3:18 pm

Golden age

The game has turned from RTS to RT$$$. May be the "Play Free" shall be removed.

the_mask500

Rank 5.1
the_mask500
PostedOct 27, 2013 4:41 pm

WolfTeam side is slowly improving! GMUptown is doing a great job for WolfTeam. Lots of events, promotions and great support. It will be nice tho if we get more GMs like him for WolfTeam. Overall WolfTeam, is in good shape for now, hope this continues and gets better.