1 (Poor)
43%121 Votes
Total Votes :: 281 Votes

Shade_durza

GameSage: Soldier Front 2
Shade_durza
PostedOct 24, 2013 2:22 pm
marksteele wrote:
changed to 1, GM cheated in a PvP event. Used items that are impossible to obtain for a VIP 2 of that level  
lol wow so harsh

Advertisement

marksteele

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
marksteele
PostedOct 24, 2013 2:41 pm
Shade_durza wrote:
marksteele wrote:
changed to 1, GM cheated in a PvP event. Used items that are impossible to obtain for a VIP 2 of that level  
lol wow so harsh  

PvP events are srs bznss

ZiggyIsGrape

Rank 5.2
ZiggyIsGrape
PostedOct 24, 2013 2:46 pm
SF2 service is outstanding atm

4/5

KylieghRein

Rank 2
KylieghRein
PostedOct 24, 2013 2:47 pm   Last edited by KylieghRein on Oct 24, 2013 9:57 pm. Edited 1 time in total
I give you a 1, rant to come later.

LOLOLOLOL So I typed out a very very very long response to all the problems I have with GF and Aeria as of late but I was logged out and lost it. Soooo here's it all summed up. This is my personal opinion take it how you will.

Issues I have:

• EU Staff Changes: This doesn't have to be a bad thing, but they lack essential knowledge of our game, it's processes, rules, and social norms. Which creates a tonne of problems. Better integration and knowledge/norm transfer would have been very appreciated.

• GF GS Team: Oh this team. I met some of the most amazing people while I was on this team, it's sad to see it in the state it's in. Basically halved in size in a matter of months, no communication between us, many are extremely unhappy and frustrationed, and no real leader or manager when we really need one. The quick and constant PoC changes were enough to make anyone go crazy. But yeah I really think GS applications should be opened up and all current GSes should have to reapply because for a long time no one has looked at the group and been like "hmmm how are the GSes fairing and should they all still be on the team?", the answer to some of the remaining ones is no. Many that are left are pretty unhappy, getting new recruits onto the team may help revitalize it.

• Promotions: I wish they'd at least give the name of the PM so people can properly direct their frustrations. The economy is in shambles but we have more agressive promotions and less counter actions, counter measures, or counter efforts than ever.

• Website log out issues: LOL yeah... shame really I was pretty proud of my near 800 word+ feedback.

As an overall, I"m pretty unhappy with Aeria and how it's decided to handle GF. GF GS applications should open again or at least reapplications really need to be done. Also, I'm excited for AK and hope that if it ever goes through this process of having the EU offices take it over, it goes over better than it did for us. I care a lot for GF and the community, and it's pretty frustrating to see it in the state it's in.

Btw kudos for finally having the new reply button actually leading you to the log in screen once you've been logged out again /o/

xHiqH.

Rank 4
xHiqH.
PostedOct 24, 2013 2:57 pm
We need more GMs to work with GM_Uptown because he can't do all the work with himself.
Everybody needs help in this life...
And uhmmm , well , we need a good gm and not a bad one.
And remove op items from WT maybe ? bring back dem WC old shop? dis is bad

skaterdebcn

Rank 4
skaterdebcn
PostedOct 24, 2013 3:09 pm
3. Uptown is amazing, increase his salary ffs!!

and hiqh, WC shop is like before....

wigeria

Rank 3
wigeria
PostedOct 24, 2013 3:18 pm
Aeria had indeed gotten better, it doesnt matter how little it is; it just has.
4/5 cuz of chur epic patience with the players.

P.S. I hate all ya goddam 1/5 haters

.TheLoudOne

Rank 2
PostedOct 24, 2013 3:26 pm
wigeria wrote:

Well, what game do you play??? Shaiya is a 1/5 game and will eternally deserve my 1 vote unless AGE changes the way it does business.

BombingFreak

Rank 0
BombingFreak
PostedOct 24, 2013 3:27 pm

Feedback.

I say a 3.... for DDTank but okay.
Most of the events are based on coins and most of us who are players who don´t spend money are really at disadvantage, and there´s still no AH.
I know AH will come back later but it´s taking bit long.. and the events aren´t that great either.. mostly some events that revolve around first 30 players doing a boat...

and then the totems require both coins and honor... Cash trap much..

I know Aeria are not the one who decides what happens in DDT, the developers decide that.. but atleast Aeria should be able to negotiate... right? because most of the non spending players are waiting and yearning for a chance to be able to keep up with people who do spend $$.

Well... that´s just my opinion though..
As long as Aeria host some nice events and are actually giving us something worthwhile i guess i´m alright for now.

**removed by GM due to oversize**

wigeria

Rank 3
wigeria
PostedOct 24, 2013 3:31 pm
.TheLoudOne wrote:
wigeria wrote:

Well, what game do you play??? Shaiya is a 1/5 game and will eternally deserve my 1 vote unless AGE changes the way it does business.  

I have TRIED every game aeria has to offer. Tried doesn't mean that i play it regularly, but well that doesnt matter e.e
Even if the game sucks more than anything else, even if they ban people for no reason, even if they don't host a lot of events, they still try. Not meaning that they do any of dat e.e
Trying alone makes them worthy of at least a 3. At least.