14%42 Votes
12%34 Votes
1 (Poor)
43%121 Votes
Total Votes :: 281 Votes

Bizarro

GameMaster: USA
Bizarro
PostedOct 24, 2013 1:47 pm   Last edited by Bizarro on Nov 20, 2013 11:30 am. Edited 1 time in total

Feedback Poll 10/24/2013

The topic is: How would you rate Aeria Games Service?

5 is considered the best rating.
1 is considered the worst rating.

You are free to decide on your own what exactly this means.
You are free to post here any details that you would like to share.
Please feel free to state whether you have seen any changes in the past 30 days, and what you think about them.

The overall score of this poll, as well as a summary of the comments posted will be given to management.

Note: Random AP rewards may be given to accounts that post comments.

---Additional Information---

We will be sending out email surveys again this month. We will be using survey monkey, and the email should look something like this:

Subject: Aeria Games Customer Survey
Body: Aeria Games is conducting a monthly survey, and your response would be appreciated. You're email was chosen because you have submitted a service request in the past 30 days.

Here is a link to the survey:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx

This link is uniquely tied to this survey and your email address. Please do not forward this message.

Thanks for your participation!

Please note: If you do not wish to receive further emails from us, please click the link below, and you will be automatically removed from our mailing list.
http://www.surveymonkey.com/optout.aspx

Advertisement

marksteele

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
marksteele
PostedOct 24, 2013 1:51 pm
new browser game = 5

I knew something was up when sups said they had no announced games in the works Razz

Shade_durza

GameSage: Soldier Front 2
Shade_durza
PostedOct 24, 2013 1:54 pm
marksteele wrote:
new browser game = 5

I knew something was up when sups said they had no announced games in the works Razz  

dragon pals? who made that name

XsnipergirlX

GameSage: Soldier Front
XsnipergirlX
PostedOct 24, 2013 1:55 pm
I vote a 3.
This is because on Soldier Front GMHC made a post about about how Game Development works and people still decide to blame Aeria when this post is basically to point out that the Developer is the one in full control of decisions.

Now we know what the GMs do when they are at work because before we did not know much people expect GMs to just answer tickets all day, when now we know that is only part of the job.

I hope to see the community of Soldier Front change as something will happen as Apex has been dropped as our anti-cheat and that is good news because they were not doing part of their job of patching hacks. So I can't wait for changes to happen !

king5ali

Rank 3
king5ali
Travelling to Planet Venus from United States
PostedOct 24, 2013 1:57 pm
I vote 4 for soldier front. It was a good month except we have some hackers in game.

CameronVasiliov

Rank 4
CameronVasiliov
PostedOct 24, 2013 2:01 pm
3, -2 because of the weekends with night CPs =_=!!! But 3 because of GM HC being the best!

.......... R.I.P. XiahouBo.CL1 Dec-24-2011 / Jan-10-2014 | Was good meeting you all :3

lolme126

Rank 3
lolme126
In the Planet called Earth, United States
PostedOct 24, 2013 2:06 pm
Lol its always rated as 1.

marksteele

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
marksteele
PostedOct 24, 2013 2:07 pm
changed to 1, GM cheated in a PvP event. Used items that are impossible to obtain for a VIP 2 of that level

Ciega.

Rank 4
Ciega.
PostedOct 24, 2013 2:18 pm

European GM's in Grand Fantasia have no idea what the hells they're doing.

Unprofessional behavior; one of said GM's muted people for no apparent reason.

Game state somewhat improved.

Log out bug is still present.

Last NA GM left GF.

I'll swim and sail on savage seas. With ne'er fear of drowning. No scortching sun, nor freezing cold shall stop me on my journey. If you would promise me your heart. And love me for eternity.♥

deatheater59

Rank 5
deatheater59
PostedOct 24, 2013 2:22 pm
High 5. GMUptown has shown to have great control and grasp of Wolfteam and has continued to make it shine. Other GM's such as GMGosh,Aeria Admin Kelrya are also note worthy employees and have made their games more enjoyable and just well rounded people. I swear if those GM's/Employees were not around Aeria wouldn't be the same!