eletricMuffin12

GameSage: Eden Eternal
eletricMuffin12
The smallest dot on the map, United States
PostedOct 20, 2013 1:08 pm   Last edited by eletricMuffin12 on May 19, 2015 11:37 pm. Edited 8 times in total

Zura's Story

Chapter 4 ***UPDATE*** yea its been a while
Okay Here you guys go.. Feel free to leave comments below or any suggestions ^^ Ill try and write more nd more chapters @.@

and sorry i is a slow writer =3=

Table of Contents

Chapter 1 - The Trip To Aven
Chapter 2 - New Friends
Chapter 3 - Returning Home
Chapter 4 - Gattsu

My name is Zura, and this is my story. Names are changed in some cases to protect the identities of those who wish to remain anonymous. This is to preserve the memories of those I've lost and those who were forgotten.

**This a real story with only plot related changes**
Advertisement

eletricMuffin12

eletricMuffin12
PostedOct 20, 2013 1:08 pm   Last edited by eletricMuffin12 on Oct 20, 2013 1:22 pm. Edited 1 time in total

Chapter 1 - "The Trip To Aven"

Guilds: a team who can work together and no matter what comes their way, and they will stick by each others side. In the land of Eden, guilds were everything. Guilds battle over territories and fight each other to become the strongest guild of them all. What guild you are determines everything, your social status, your living quarters, what kind of food you got. The higher up and stronger you are, the better privileges you would receive. I pulled a green tear drop shaped pendant out from under the collar of my shirt. The little symbols twisted into something readable as I held it up to my eyes to read.

Guild: Tainted Souls - Level 2
Members: 86

Turning over the green necklace, it had smaller writing on it of all the guild members names and their locations. It also listed their skill level. I checked to see if she was awake, and she was.
Looking up I scanned the long list in front of me. As I ran my finger down the list, I looked for the name Tainted Souls. I found it next to the number 51 on the list. Reaching up to my ear I pressed a small purple button on the headset.
"Missa! You there?" I paused and waited for her to respond. Alpaca hooves noisily clopped from behind me in a nearby ally. A tired voice answered my call.
"You woke me up... What's up Zura?" Missa answered into the headset sleepily.
"We're number 51 Missa, were getting there!" I exclaimed, smiling with excitement.
"Thanks kid, hurry up and get--" The guild leaders voice cut out. Tapping my headset, I pressed the purple button again.
"What was that? You cut out..." The head set buzzed and went completely dead.
I squinted and look upwards to the sun, yanking off my headset and checking its connection. A dark mist crept across the sky like a cloud covering the sun. But there were no clouds seen for miles. Chills ran up my spine, and boots clicked on the ground behind me. Stiffly, I turned to look at the person walking up behind me.
The tall man came from the alley directly behind me. His long black cloak billowed around him as he walked. Dual swords could be seen sitting on his hips as well as a dagger strapped across his chest. There seemed to be a black and red flames being emitted from his body. Frozen in terror, I dropped my headset that was giving off a dead static sound. I had never seen anyone like this before, was it a high level?
The man kept advancing toward the list I was standing in the way of. He walked until he was in front of me and the looked down. Our eyes only contacted for a brief second, but I saw that his eyes were a deep red, almost crimson. He pushed me to the side roughly. I lost my balance and toppled over onto the cobblestones underneath.
"Hey!" I screamed out rubbing my elbows from the fall. The man had no response, he stared at the guild list without moving. Clearing my throat I tried again.
"Excuse me!! What was that for?!"
"Do not speak to me weakling." He responded in a husky voice and turned his back and began to walk off.
"Hey where do you think you're going?! You didn't even say sorry!!" I yelled at him getting to my knees and picking up my headset from the ground. The 7-foot man stopped walking and his fingers twitched to his hip to the hilt of his sword. Thinking to myself, it probably wasn't such a good idea to provoke such a big man.
The alley cross section grew even darker. What ever dark magic was in the air was making it hard to breath now. I blinked and found myself gasping for air. Looking down I saw I was pressed against one of nearby walls, hanging 3 feet from the ground. A lower half of an arm was pressed against my neck holding me high from the ground. Following the arm and looking up, it was the man.
"You think you're tough don't you kid?" He sneered. "You’re not even a level 20 yet..." I was getting light headed from the shallow breathing I was forced into.
"What...are you going to do..." I hissed under my breath. He unsheathed the dagger from the case on his chest. It dripping a black ink-like substance. He pushed it to my neck and held it there.
"To show you what happens when you don't respect your superiors..." He chuckled slightly , bringing the dagger to my right shoulder. "You say you're a vice in your guild but you clearly are naive, but I like your fiery spirit in someone as weak as you." My vision swimmer in and out of focus.
"Are you...going to kill me?" I said weakly. He pressed the blade into my shoulder slowly. Screaming out in pain, I felt blood drip down my arm. The cut wasn't like a normal cut either, it burned slowly and became progressively worse. One word ran through my head, poison.
The man released his arm. With a thud I fell onto the ground below, my head hitting the walk behind. I gasped for air between screams of agony. Through my blurred vision I saw the man kneel down and take my face in his hand.
"Zura listen close or you will die. You have been infected by poison. It will take 1 year for it to kill you but you can get the antidote when ever you like. Get stronger and defeat me, and I will cure you." I tried to scream but I felt myself falling back into darkness. Nothing was to be seen after that, just endless nothing.

eletricMuffin12

eletricMuffin12
PostedOct 20, 2013 1:08 pm

Chapter 2 - “New Friends”

The first thing I felt was a something wet in my ear. Blinking, bright light flooded in to my vision. Everything was unfocused.
"Oh my gosh Trixy, don't lick his ear!" I heard a female voice say. A dog yelped loudly next to my ear. Slowly the world seemed to come more into focus.
"Taru, do you think he's even alive?" A teenage boy'. He was looking at me with furrowed eyebrows. The sun danced off his auburn hair and freckles.
"I think he's starting to come around." The female voice said from somewhere to my right. She moved next to the boy to get a better look. Everything was clear, it was bright, but clear. I got a better look at the girl. She had light brown hair that went past her waist in two braids.
"Hey, are you okay?" The boy asked.
"Who.. Are you..?" I asked quietly, my voice not fully there.
"Oh it's a girl!" The girl said smiling. Two small dogs trotting around my feet barking happily. "My name is Taruya and this is Cyberslasher." She pointed to the boy who now had his arms crossed. "You can just call him Cyber for short."
"Why are you laying here in the middle of the city?" Cyber asked.
"Oh haha, I must have tripped and hit my head..." I thought I shouldn't mention the tall man or a poisoned dagger. I laughed nervously and tried to stand up.
At the slight movement of my body my vision started to do flips and I doubled over in pain. Falling to the right side, I put out my hand to catch my self. Bad mistake seeing I was injured on my right shoulder. I screamed and fell over onto my side. The two teenagers rushed to my side. Blood started oozing from my wound again. Taru and Cyber propped me against the wall. Taru was the first to stee the wound.
"Oh my god, what happened?!" She gasped. I was getting light headed. Her hands flew to my wound and she put pressure on it. Cyber gasped out in shock.
"What are you doing?!" I screamed out in surprise and pain, tears coming to the corner of my eyes.
"You need to apply pressure to stop the bleeding!!"
"You're making it feel worse!!"
"We need to get her to a medic." Cyber said calmly.
I don't remember how it happened but I ended up on Cyber's back and he carried me half way across Aven to the medic. There was a fountain outside the medic's house but I can't remember much more than that because of the blood loss. Cyber set me down on an operating table. Looking up a bright ray of blue sun shone into my eyes. Or was it sun? A lady walked in before I blacked out again.

-

When I woke up for the second time, Taru and Cyber were looking at me. My shoulder was bandaged in white tape. Glancing around the room I didn't feel like I was in Aven. The room looked more like a forest hut. The walls were damp and wooden, lined with rows and shelves full of bottles and jars full of odd plants and liquids. An empty bowl with unknown food remains lay on a table next to me. Did I eat that , I thought as I saw it was a bright green.
"It's Madame Trynn's house, she's a renowned healer, she studies herbs!!" Taruya smiled and beamed. Cyber smirked and scoffed. Taru glared at him. The two were talking in a corner off to my right side.
"You'll be laughing till you get poisoned and the herb you need is with me... " She flipped her hair with the back of her hand and looked away from Cyber.
A well-rounded lady walked out from a hallway that was marked off with a dark blue cloth printed with a silver moon.
"You have woken up!" She smiled. She walked over the the table and adjusted the blanket that was on my lap. "How are feeling?" She asked.
"I feel better, my shoulder doesn't hurt that much." I said smiling slightly.
"That's good dear..." She grabbed a blue glowing lotion from the table and walked over to where Cyber and Taruya where standing. "Shoo!" She said waving them to the other side of the side of the room. Cyber exited out of the wooden door that was right next to him. Taru didn't move.
"Please.... Can I stay and help? Pretty please?" Taru said with puppy dog eyes. Trynn sighed and nodded. Trynn's attention came back to me.
"Well.. What's your name dear?" She started to undo the bandage.
"Zura." Her eyes seemed to widen and her hands froze for a second but she continued to undo the white tape that was slowly beginning to turn red.
"Well I'm Madame Trynn, I'm sure Taruya must have told you. In training her to become a shaman healer." Taru nodded excitedly as she stood by my bedside.
"Do you have a guild Zura?" Trynn asked as she put lotion on her hands.
"Yeah I do actually, I'm vice lead of it too."
"Interesting." She rubbed the lotion into my wound as I winced in pain.
"How are you a vice when you're only level 20?" Taru asked. "Not to be mean but Ive never seen someone such a low level become a vice.."
"My guild leader says that anyone can be an leader as long as they are mature enough." I said.
"Oh."
Madame Trynn started to re-apply my bandages. An awkward silence fell on us three.
"Well there you are Zura." Trynn said putting the last piece if tape in the wound. "You're all set! Just keep that bandaged up so it doesn't get infected. If anything happens you come right back here and visit me okay?" I nodded.
I swung my legs off the side of the bed and onto the ground. Gripping the bedside I stood on my feet. I got a little dizzy but I could stand up. Trynn put a small loaf of bread in my hands and put a cloak on my shoulders. A comforting smell wafted from the cloak and I wrapped it tightly around me. She turned to Taru and gave her two loafs of bread as well.
"Share that with your friend Taru dear. Take Zura home, before others start to look for her, we don't want people to worry. If you ever need help Zura you can always come ask me!" With a wink she pushed us out the door and waved us off.
"I wonder why she got us out so quickly..." Taru said sounding confused.
"Time to go already?" Cyber said standing up from a bench next to the door and stretching.
"We have to take Zura home!" Taru exclaimed handing him his share of the bread.
"I know my way back home... You guys don't have to come.... " I said looking down.
"Well we can take you to the warp portal at least." Cyber said marching off without another word.
"He likes to pretend he's tough," Taru whispered into my ear as we followed behind him. "He's really nice once he opens up." She giggled. Taru ran up to Cyber's side.
"Can we please take her all the way home?" CYber shook his head. "Please...... I wanna go on an adventure!!" He shook his head again. I tried not to giggle.

As we walked through Aven, I tried to memorize where we had gone. Nothing looked familiar from the trip there, maybe I already had too much blood loss when we were coming to the medics house. I was still in a shock from why all had happened that day. Who was that man? Was I really poisoned? And then I thought about Taruya and Cyber, two complete strangers that had helped me and saved my life. I opened the bread the medic gave me and tore off a piece and put it into my mouth.

The sun was setting and sky was turning purple and orange from the evening light. Lights from the near buildings and shops were beginning to turn on lights. Small children were being called for dinner. Taru had strayed up to walk next to Cyber. Cyber reached for her hand as we walked. A giant and comforting plant stood ahead of us.
"The warp plant!" I said excitedly. Taru nodded.
"Well here you are Zura," Cyber said. "If you ever need help feel free to call us."
"Thank you so much you two, I owe you my life..." I said with a deep bow. The two seemed a little surprised at the bow.
"It was the least we could do," Taru said smiling. "Just dont forget us!"
Cyber lead Taru back the way we had come through by her hand. Taru turned and waved at me then leaned on Cyber's side. I gave a small wave back and back even they both had their backs to me.

Ashlillyz

Rank 2
Ashlillyz
PostedNov 01, 2013 2:15 am
Well :3 .. I read o3o .. that tall man >_< .. I have so many questions in my
Head right now .. But I guess it'll be revealed later? 0.o
Like who that tall man was and why Trynn make then leave quickly
And stuff o3o ..
Cyber and Tura ish cute o3o will we see them again? o:
Now chapter 3 plox D:

~||EdenEternal||Sapphire:Kazuyashi||Guild:Immortal||~

dylan.gallop

Global Game Sage
dylan.gallop
PostedNov 01, 2013 10:12 am
Such a good story ! Chapter 3 please !!
Well done ! <33

hiyahaibye

Rank 2
hiyahaibye
PostedNov 04, 2013 3:48 am
Woah. I wanna read more...

Ashlillyz

Rank 2
Ashlillyz
PostedNov 26, 2013 6:31 am
-dies from waiting for chapter3 -

eletricMuffin12

eletricMuffin12
PostedDec 01, 2013 2:40 pm

Chapter 3 - "Returning Home"

Chapter 3 - "Returning Home"

I looked to my left and stared at the sun. Below me I heard the faint crashing of the waves against the stone wall. The sun was just dipping under the horizon, sending colors across the water. Taking one last glance at the scenery, I turned to face to warp portal. It's huge leaves rotated around the flower like center, pulsing as if it was breathing. I touched the edge of the leave and muttered 'Wetlands' under my breath and closed my eyes. Wind rushed past my ears and cold air rushed into my nose. A drop of water fell on my head, followed by several more.
Opening my eyes, I saw a familiar sight; gray clouds in the sky with rain falling from them. Thunder rumbled off in the distance as night fell on the land. The rain increased to a downpour before I could take a step.
I stuffed my hands in my pockets and reached for the hood on the cloak that Trynn had given me. Pulling the black hood over my head and letting go of the warp plants leaf, I headed to the right past the camps fences.
As I walked along the many spiked trees and splashes in puddles, I kept my eyes out for a pair of tents. Lightning flashes down off in the distance followed with a clap of thunder. Rain bounced off the waterproof cloak, but I still shivered from the cold. There was no knowing If I would be able to find the camp without my headset, it was still somewhere on the ground broken in Aven.
As I continued my walk deeper into the storm, I saw a pair of people huddling under a tree. I looked again but they were gone. I found another man a few mins later, training in the downpour. He ran off when he saw me.
I started to think I would never find the tents, Missa might have moved the camp again and without the headset I would never know.
Just as I was about to stop and give up looking, I saw two tents face each other light brightly. Picking up speed, I ran toward them. Music and light poured out the tent flap as I ripped it open. Every movement paused, the music abruptly stopped mid note.
"ZURAAAAA!!!!!" Raeneth said dropping his flute he had been playing. He pushed past everyone and tackled me to the ground, hugging me tightly. "We thought you had Disappeared!!"
"I had disappeared?" I asked sitting up.
"Missa thought it might have got you when your mic cut out," Remo said stepping out from the crowd. More people crowded around me and a few more feel to the ground to hug me.
"Hey woah guys..." I said gasping for air and clenching my shoulder. Blood seeped out from my fingers. Everyone backed off as I groaned in pain. A tall lean lady walked through the group crowded around me, putting out her hand to help me up.
"Thanks Missa.." I said getting to my feet. Missa looked at me and silence echoed in the small tent. Her arm flew up and smacked down on top of my head. I feel back to the floor, landing on on my right side. I bit my lip to stop myself from screaming.
"Where were you?!" Missa screamed, tears streaming from her eyes. I looked at Missa with narrow eyes.
"Take a guess..." I hissed through clenched teeth. Missa was raised an eyebrow questioningly until she say me holding my shoulder and the blood.
"You got hurt--" Missa started.
"Don't worry about it." I said quickly cutting her off. I stood up yet again. "I'm tired, just leaves alone for a bit..." I walked past the group of people gathered around me worriedly and to the other side of the tent to grab a blanket. People began to disperse and talk amongst themselves. I walked back across the tent, and someone grabbed my arm. Looking to see who it was, my eyes widened slightly in shock.
"Gat is sitting outside, he thinks you've Disappeared." Dot said to me under his breath.
"What is this 'disappearing' people keep saying?" I asked him quietly.
"It's Disappearing, but come find me later and I'll explain." He said walking off. I hurried back outside in the rain to find Gat.

Royeltee

Rank 2
Royeltee
PostedDec 01, 2013 5:00 pm
Moar plz

Ashlillyz

Rank 2
Ashlillyz
PostedDec 02, 2013 12:02 am
OMG! wonder what's all this disappearance is about *-* ~waits patiently for next chapter~