Superman0X

Rank 5.1
Superman0X
PostedOct 08, 2013 3:47 pm
Samlion wrote:
I noticed that google check has only the option to buy AP that cost 5$ only, where are the other options?  

Google Checkout is going away....
Advertisement

locoxracing

Rank 1
locoxracing
PostedJul 14, 2014 2:11 pm
we need 50% cash sale

Virtual_Neko

Rank 0
Virtual_Neko
PostedAug 09, 2014 7:29 pm
Coolz

SleepOnTheBeach

Rank 0
SleepOnTheBeach
PostedSep 25, 2014 11:30 am
Howcome there are no new threads/updates in the section of the forums?

sIink

Rank 4
sIink
PostedSep 25, 2014 1:33 pm
SleepOnTheBeach wrote:

Well, you're posting on a topic originally posted about a year ago. (What's with all of your posts, anyway? Is it a "i wanna increase my post count!" type of thing? If it is...why? Genuinely curious.)

If you mean "why is this still a stickied topic here when it clearly is outdated and aeria has already changed hands & management," then the short answer is: It isn't a priority. (They don't care.)

The slightly longer answer is: This company is disorganized and uncommunicative, which affects its ability to prioritize.

Edit: This isn't even stickied. Wat r u doing?

SleepOnTheBeach

Rank 0
SleepOnTheBeach
PostedSep 25, 2014 5:32 pm
sIink wrote:
SleepOnTheBeach wrote:

Well, you're posting on a topic originally posted about a year ago. (What's with all of your posts, anyway? Is it a "i wanna increase my post count!" type of thing? If it is...why? Genuinely curious.)

If you mean "why is this still a stickied topic here when it clearly is outdated and aeria has already changed hands & management," then the short answer is: It isn't a priority. (They don't care.)

The slightly longer answer is: This company is disorganized and uncommunicative, which affects its ability to prioritize.

Edit: This isn't even stickied. Wat r u doing?  

Well. I've been going to this forum for years, mainly to the Wolfteam section since i've been playing that game for years.

I never thought much of this part of the forums until, well, today. Figured I was gonna check it out to see what was going on here.

And I discovered (as you mentioned) that it is basically dead. I find this a bit sad, the forums are meant to be posted in and actively browsed. Especially considering how many people actually use Aeria Games.

Also, im not sure how often you come around the Wolfteam part of the forums. But, the quality of the threads/posts there has been declining VERY rapidly during the last 6months-1year period or so.

So, what am I doing? Kicking a dead horse it would seem.

sIink

Rank 4
sIink
PostedSep 25, 2014 8:33 pm
SleepOnTheBeach wrote:
Well. I've been going to this forum for years, mainly to the Wolfteam section since i've been playing that game for years.

I never thought much of this part of the forums until, well, today. Figured I was gonna check it out to see what was going on here.

And I discovered (as you mentioned) that it is basically dead. I find this a bit sad, the forums are meant to be posted in and actively browsed. Especially considering how many people actually use Aeria Games.

Also, im not sure how often you come around the Wolfteam part of the forums. But, the quality of the threads/posts there has been declining VERY rapidly during the last 6months-1year period or so.

Yes, the forum for Wolfteam and a few other games in particular are consistently in pretty bad shape. It seems to me that aeria-version-Prosiebensat.1 quickly concluded that the forum is not an important asset, often in favor of social media such as facebook, which is a shame and--on many levels--a terrible attempt at logic.

All we can do is wait and complain, wait and hope, leave or kick dead horses until they figure things out.

SleepOnTheBeach

Rank 0
SleepOnTheBeach
PostedSep 26, 2014 5:39 am
sIink wrote:
SleepOnTheBeach wrote:

Yes, the forum for Wolfteam and a few other games in particular are consistently in pretty bad shape. It seems to me that aeria-version-Prosiebensat.1 quickly concluded that the forum is not an important asset, often in favor of social media such as facebook, which is a shame and--on many levels--a terrible attempt at logic.

All we can do is wait and complain, wait and hope, leave or kick dead horses until they figure things out.  

Wise words my friend. Wish we had more people like you over at Wolfteam forums, especially GS's. Not that many people there who seem able to start a decent conversation.

I'll still stick around there though and hope for better times, kicking dead horses is a thing of mine.

sIink

Rank 4
sIink
PostedSep 26, 2014 11:09 am
SleepOnTheBeach wrote:
Wise words my friend. Wish we had more people like you over at Wolfteam forums, especially GS's. Not that many people there who seem able to start a decent conversation.

I'll still stick around there though and hope for better times, kicking dead horses is a thing of mine.  

Thank you for the kind words, i'm just a fed-up ex-gs. There are a couple of current gs's on Wolfteam who are around and helpful.

Poke at these two:

GS_Ghost and GS_Silent