patpat813

Rank 0
PostedOct 02, 2013 5:27 am

XigncodeE3

Won't let me login and crashes SF2
Ever since the 9/30, I can't go in to SF2 because a XigncodeE3 window pops out and says suspicious program. It worked fine until that date and I didn't download anything. PLZ HELP
Advertisement

rrrrogadat

Rank 0
PostedOct 22, 2013 4:03 pm
I have the same problem! Please help! I cant play game for more than 5 minutes

botter949

Rank 0
PostedOct 27, 2013 10:45 am
the same problem here :S:S:S:S:S:S:S:S:S:S:S

usingthek2

Rank 0
PostedOct 28, 2013 12:18 pm

ERROR FIX

Had the same problem myself but fixed it
Hey guys, I had the same problem.. I tried to uninstall and install again but the same thing happened. What you need to do, is go to the aeria games folder on your C drive. use the uninstall option there on your Soldier Front. After that delete all the folders in C: that have anything to do with soldier front or aeria ignite. after that go to Control Pannel, uninstall programmes and uninstall anything that remains of soldier front AND aeria ignite... after every folder, shortcut and progmmes have been uninstalled empty your recycle bin. After that to to Soldier front home page and re-install... once installed right click the soldier front icon on your desktop and veiw the folder it's in... double click the SFlauncher icon and start the game from there rather than using ignite. Worked for me and I had EXACTLY the same problems, goodluck!

GMFalcon

GameMaster: USA
GMFalcon
PostedOct 29, 2013 2:52 pm
If you are still having troubles with this, you can always send in a ticket to talk to a GM directly.

Click here to send a ticket