How to do this work
how can i get this Spent 1 AP and Get 6000 AP package
were can i get this package Pls help
Advertisement

Aureola3114

Rank 2
Aureola3114
PostedSep 27, 2013 11:16 am
BUY and SPEND at least 1 AP (for the first time, you cannot have bought/spent AP before) on an SB item in the item mall, then it should be delivered to you within 48 hours. If not by then, submit a ticket here.

Apollinarius

Rank 0
Apollinarius
PostedSep 27, 2013 11:20 am
To get the package, what you need to do is buy some AP (I don't think you're able to get it if you only got AP through the survey and video free AP stuff) and then spend some AP in the Item Mall.

It doesn't matter what you buy. A good place to check is the 69AP shop because the stuff there is very cost effective. I got a Derpy (69 AP).

Once you spend the AP, you should automatically receive the First Time Spender package between 24 to 48 hours of your AP purchase. It will just show up in your AP item list. If it does not appear after 48 hours have passed since your purchase, you should submit a GM ticket.

A nice thing about the package that I didn't know about before I got it is that it isn't a box, but rather each item is separate. There is one outfit for each class. That way, if you have alts, as long as your alts are of different classes, you can give the outfit to all of them Smile

Apollinarius

Rank 0
Apollinarius
PostedSep 27, 2013 11:20 am
Aureola3114 wrote:
BUY and SPEND at least 1 AP (for the first time, you cannot have bought/spent AP before) on an SB item in the item mall, then it should be delivered to you within 48 hours. If not by then, submit a ticket here.  

*pokes Aureola* Why are you so helpful? I want to help people too but you're faster Very Happy

spoonman222

Rank 0
PostedSep 27, 2013 1:36 pm
Does this work if you've already spent some "free AP" from the surveys/videos/downloads doodah? I don't mind if not, just interested. Largely because I've just spent the past half hour uninstalling all the junk that the downloads install. I didn't know there were so many useless browser toolbars in the world Smile

Quite a number of the things didn't seem to credit me with the promised points, and I eventually lost track of which did and did not. The videos all do, and I think one survey and one download did. The downloads throw a mass of junk onto one's system including special "downloader" software which is the main payload. I got quite distracted playing a children's "find the hidden objects" game that I'd actually give to a child to pass a bored hour or two, if I had kids to keep occupied. Not getting a credit for the tedium of filling in the surveys was disappointing; I imagine Aeria are being paid after all, so it ought to work as advertised. I must admit I actually found myself properly watching the videos. I now know how hard it is to know which direction a train is coming from, and am thoroughly brand aware to LG products, haha.

Overall though, a bit of a mixed bag on the free AP stuff. Still, it got me enough for a skill reset code, a derpy and a fetch pet chip, so I'd recommend it to anyone with some time to kill and the nous to remove unwanted software from their system afterwards if they hazard the downloads.

So anyway, if I were now to purchase some real AP with real money, would I get the starter pack, or has that boat sailed for me?

Apollinarius

Rank 0
Apollinarius
PostedSep 28, 2013 5:55 am
Having and spending free AP will not affect whether you get the package. AP is not marked as bought or obtained freely. You just need to buy some AP and then spend some. You can buy as little as 100 and spend 69. Your AP balance prior to the AP purchase doesn't matter.