JalsSerrano

Rank 0
JalsSerrano
PostedSep 27, 2013 4:49 am

Survival Mode

Look behind you...
Survival Mode

For those players who seek a challenge, in character creation there is an option to create a character in “Survival Mode”. Survival Mode characters have their own ranking chart and special icon. However, if the player dies (aside from being killed by other players), the character will become a ghost and be unable to use many of the game functions and cannot transfer items or gold. There is no way to revive. This is a mode that players can take on for self-achievement to test their skills and luck.

Questions:
Are there any players here, who have tried the survival mode< from other versions?
Who wants to try survival mode?

Advertisement

MickyVainilla

Rank 2
MickyVainilla
PostedSep 27, 2013 5:01 am
No way, I lag/dc a lot so I'd prolly die really easily.

Guild de habla hispana en Lime Oddysey reclutando: http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1450357

superalimx

Rank 2
superalimx
PostedSep 27, 2013 5:07 am

Re: Survival Mode

Look behind you...
JalsSerrano wrote:
Survival Mode

For those players who seek a challenge, in character creation there is an option to create a character in “Survival Mode”. Survival Mode characters have their own ranking chart and special icon. However, if the player dies (aside from being killed by other players), the character will become a ghost and be unable to use many of the game functions and cannot transfer items or gold. There is no way to revive. This is a mode that players can take on for self-achievement to test their skills and luck.

Questions:
Are there any players here, who have tried the survival mode< from other versions?
Who wants to try survival mode?  

I tried. Nothing special.

percy4027

Rank 0
percy4027
PostedSep 27, 2013 5:24 am

Look behind you...
[quote="JalsSerrano"]Survival Mode

I'm gonna play survival mode.

but I strongly recommended before you play survival mode you should play normal mode till LV5X~6X.

System need to reach LV40 so you available to play survival mode.

But you can't fully know all the task or raid who is danger who is not.

This is from my experience in the Taiwan version of Aura Kindgom.

P.S.if you want more information,maybe you can join Serenity guild then we can discuss more detail about it. Laughing

superalimx

Rank 2
superalimx
PostedSep 27, 2013 5:27 am

Look behind you...
[quote="percy4027"]
JalsSerrano wrote:
Survival Mode

but I strongly recommended before you play survival mode you should play normal mode till LV5X~6X.

But you can't fully know all the task or raid who is danger who is not.

P.S.if you want more information,maybe you can join Serenity guild then we can discuss more detail about it. Laughing  

Which Taiwanese Server are you playing on? I am on Apollo.

percy4027

Rank 0
percy4027
PostedSep 27, 2013 5:42 am

Look behind you...
[quote="superalimx"]
percy4027 wrote:
JalsSerrano wrote:
Survival Mode

But you can't fully know all the task or raid which is danger who is not.

Which Taiwanese Server are you playing on? I am on Apollo.  

Full moon and Gabriel.

Iyeru

Rank 4
Iyeru
PostedSep 27, 2013 6:15 am
I'd probably play survival, then purposely die Razz

I don't like permadeath usually.

jotasnake

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
jotasnake
PostedSep 27, 2013 6:38 am
Didn't know AK had this mode, never played on anything similar so its an interesting thing to try it out.

However i do have some lag spikes and one of them would eventually get me, which would suck big time.

kittymix

Rank 3
kittymix
PostedSep 27, 2013 7:50 am
I guessing it's going to play like Shaiya's ultimate mode but without stat/gear advantage and character deletion even though you might as well delete it if you die.

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedSep 27, 2013 8:02 am
kittymix wrote:
I guessing it's going to play like Shaiya's ultimate mode but without stat/gear advantage and character deletion even though you might as well delete it if you die.  

Pretty much, with it's own ranking ofcourse.

You can even take out the gems from your gear in ghost mode to put onto the next character. Sort of like how in Wizardry, if you die, your soul lives on (soul holds your level, this level is used to equip gear, but you need to re-level your skill level). Except in wizardry, upon death you have a chance to resurrect. In AK you have no chance. So AK = more hardcore than Wizardry in survival mode wut?

I don't see myself doing survival mode unless I'm bored and have a character slot for a free alt.