henryhu123

Rank 0
henryhu123
PostedSep 24, 2013 3:49 pm
Dannggg, I have been look forward for this game for awhile. The animation is has a cutesy style that I'm sure most anime fans would enjoy. Of course playing the game would be a far greater experience than just see it. That is what makes the gamer experience of a brand new game so much enjoyable.
Advertisement

Zefhar

Rank 1
Zefhar
PostedSep 24, 2013 3:55 pm
Looks prety good and advance XD now just a few more until the game is released <3

Sweetiegurl

Rank 0
PostedSep 24, 2013 4:04 pm

Aura Kingdom - fashion and buy-able items

The clothing for characters , Potions or mounts
Dear Aura Kingdom , Aeria Games .

I have a questions over the things you will use as fashion on the characters, within also the design of the clothes over armor . Plus , weapon skins . Please get back to me on what you plan to make Smile thank you , and I am not afraid to be a test dummy if you will use me as you please . Mounts as well or Pets . Armor I hoped Will be better , Thank you for reading.

Sincerely,
Your Fan , Sweetiegurl

Aimrys

Rank 1
Aimrys
PostedSep 24, 2013 4:10 pm
Nice website. Very Happy I can just feel us getting closer and closer.

Zenia1

Rank 3
Zenia1
PostedSep 24, 2013 4:56 pm
Wow looked a bit and I love it sooo cute really pops^^ <3

Hope/Pray for my Grandma to make it home to my family and I guyz we love her so much and she's in Surgery </3(6/18/2014 at 5pm still hoping)

TheIcon201

Rank 0
TheIcon201
PostedSep 24, 2013 5:21 pm
great

TheIconYGC-201

Exrias

Rank 0
Exrias
PostedSep 24, 2013 5:44 pm
yay something to look at

AlisexNguyen

Rank 0
PostedSep 24, 2013 5:45 pm
You could add a little Manga side/main story with set characters. Update it every so often. That'll be pretty awesome

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedSep 24, 2013 5:49 pm
AlisexNguyen wrote:
You could add a little Manga side/main story with set characters. Update it every so often. That'll be pretty awesome  

+1 to that idea.

percy4027

Rank 0
percy4027
PostedSep 24, 2013 6:28 pm

Re: Aura Kingdom - Website Live and Evolving!

Check it out, and be part of Aura Kingdom's development!
GMPaladin wrote:

Aura Kingdom's official website is now live!

But it's not done growing!

Follow along on the official Aura Kingdom website for all the game details and fan-kit material you can handle! Keep checking back because we're constantly adding new information! As we move closer to launch, you’ll also want to keep checking back on the Aura Kingdom blog, which will offer weekly stories and insights into lore, characters, monsters, and much more.

Furthermore, reply to this thread with your feedback and suggestions regarding the website and what you'd like to see added or just ways you'd think it could be improved. Suggestions we really like may even receive Aeria Point rewards for their suggestions!

Don’t forget to ‘Like’ us on Facebook, too! Our Facebook fans will be the first to know when Aura Kingdom will enter beta, and get regularly updated news, amazing giveaways, and chances to help craft the gaming experience itself!

Look awesome.