12%40 Votes
1 (Poor)
45%141 Votes
Total Votes :: 312 Votes

cinorta

Rank 0
PostedSep 27, 2013 12:30 pm
vote 1. if there is a 0 ill vote 0

I just got banned coz of billing inactivity, seriously? Since when this situation is bannable.
IMO AGE really needs to start to reconsider for the Grand Fantasia team.
Advertisement

sdsdssdsds

Rank 3
PostedSep 27, 2013 2:06 pm
Lyyrian wrote:
PeachieBoo wrote:

Pretty sure they're referring to the Account Suspensions that has been put on a lot of accounts recently, with the stated reason "Billing Inactivity."  

Nods, a few have stated as such, but only way to send a ticket to resolve it with billing. Despite how I may feel on a few things, even I can not commit to much. Catch-22 of any GS tags. We can but can not comment unless behind closed doors with somethings....  

lol I'm sorry, but you have to be kidding me right now.

masterwinstonx

Rank 3
masterwinstonx
PostedSep 27, 2013 2:11 pm

I love our EN Team. But GF is dying more than ever and the EU ignore it. This 3 day spender we have now is just a sign of stuff to come.

They take our feedback and just throw it out. The EU office has no idea how EN works. They didn't even know some of the games core mechanics (how did they run other versions of GF).

It is complete BS. Whoever's decision this was must be having the best laugh.

Only good thing was gold exploit being crushed quickly. EU needs to pull their act together. They need to play EN, know EN. Heck they need to learn the game apparently.

Either stop outsourcing or talk to EU as the EU PM for GF EN has zero idea on what the heck they are doing. Tables and Promos are disgusting slaps to the faces.

strobava

Rank 5
strobava
PostedSep 27, 2013 3:03 pm   Last edited by strobava on Sep 28, 2013 12:37 pm. Edited 1 time in total
Okay I turned it to a 2
Because of the GM's decision(poor) ones in regards to banning.
Recently players have been banned for not spending ap,yep.
A player was banned because the GM's let him have GM in his name when he changed it.
And now a player has been banned and is being held hostage because he requested a
Name change into kanji ,and the game does not support that,so he shows up without a name.
Then he is banned for a GM's mistake.
Not cool.
And certainly not legal.

On the flip side I can not get a botter banned despite having buckets of proof.
Like all things there are some good things and some bad things.
There are Good GM's (like frosty) and bad ones.Mahbeh my decision is an unfair one.
I dunno.For the GM's that are trying hard day in and day out,good job Smile

Sorry If I upset you,I felt frustrated when I see things that happen to people,unfairly.

billdoor

Rank 5
billdoor
PostedSep 27, 2013 3:10 pm   Last edited by billdoor on Sep 27, 2013 3:26 pm. Edited 1 time in total
Voted another one due to the draconian, overzealous and senseless removal of posts on the forums that state nothing but what is evident to everyone in the game (Shaiya) or can easily be found out by doing a little research and isn't in any way violating the ToS.

Someone on the Aeria staff is being much too busy removing stuff that can enlighten the Shaiya community, rather than educating it on proper forum use.

Also, Superman0X has yet again started to stoop to forum troll rather than forum MODERATOR (which requires personal moderation, as well) level when commenting on posts, when he should be leading by example. His attitude is antisocial, snide, denigrating and a poor representation of the company. Disgraceful.

Xolenai

Rank 0
Xolenai
PostedSep 27, 2013 3:20 pm
billdoor wrote:
Voted another one due to the draconian, overzealous and senseless removal of posts on the forums that state nothing but what is evident to everyone in the game (Shaiya) or can easily found out by doing a little research and isn't in any way violating the ToS.

Someone on the Aeria staff is being much too busy removing stuff that can enlighten the Shaiya community, rather than educating it on proper forum use.

Also, Superman0X has yet again started to stoop to forum troll rather than forum MODERATOR (which requires personal moderation, as well) level when commenting on posts, when he should be leading by example. His attitude is antisocial, snide, denigrating and a poor representation of the company. Disgraceful.  

+50

<br>

Xolenai

Rank 0
Xolenai
PostedSep 27, 2013 3:30 pm   Last edited by Xolenai on Sep 27, 2013 3:44 pm. Edited 1 time in total
In the time i have been playing this game. The service has gradually faded into some abysmal sham. I mean if were truly being honest here , this isn't the game it once was. There isn't any real response. I Love this game when i first started. But as time went on/is still going on , this has gradually shifted and morphed into some hollow cash sink.

PeachieBoo

Rank 4
PeachieBoo
PostedSep 27, 2013 3:35 pm
billdoor wrote:
Voted another one due to the draconian, overzealous and senseless removal of posts on the forums that state nothing but what is evident to everyone in the game (Shaiya) or can easily be found out by doing a little research and isn't in any way violating the ToS.

PrepKing

Rank 0
PrepKing
PostedSep 27, 2013 3:47 pm
Would Not Recommend
Lacks Customer Service

.TheLoudOne

Rank 1
PostedSep 27, 2013 4:00 pm
billdoor wrote:

The simple fact you pushed SE to a post like this, speaks volumes.